The Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers

Every movement, no matter how slight, they made sent tremors of ecstasy throughout her body. Blair reached up and stroked it lovingly, even as vine upon vine was added. She had no idea why they decided to change things up today, but she decided it could wait, as yet another orgasm rocked her very core. She couldn't even imagine how her cunt must look at that moment, stretched around a twice as big as she was and at least twenty massive vines on top of that. The smaller ones were piling into her other holes, leaving her mouth free. She guessed she had forty in her ass and urethra, while the ones in her breasts were approaching sixty.

As Blair basked in the bliss she felt a sharp stinging in her body. It wasn't coming from her womb, rather it seemed like it was coming from her tits and anus. She was about to try and find out what was going on, but a dozen vines suddenly entered her cunt at the same time, triggering an orgasm that her eyes rolling back once more. Within her body the vines were making the final alterations to her body, something she would discover on her own. The stinging continued, but Blair couldn't focus on it, as the number of vines in her cunt exceeded forty. Something that didn't escape her however, were the petals as they lifted up to curl around her, despite the cock having yet to cum.

Before she could question it, Blair felt hundreds of stings along her back. It felt like needles entering her skin, only these were alive and going far deeper than any needle could, at least without causing irreparable harm. Before she could scream she felt her cunt stretch even wider, the yoga ball sized bulges passing through the cock while beach ball sized ones went through the vines, and not just the oldest ones, even the thinnest bulged obscenely. Suddenly Blair felt a stabbing pain in her chest, the agony it caused so great she felt tears run down her cheeks. Was it trying to kill her, after all this time, she questioned in silence.

In response the plant sent her feelings of calm. It did and didn't work, as Blair realised it didn't want to kill her, but irrationality was one of humanity's strongest qualities, and, while it was debatable now, Blair was still human. The pain continued, spreading throughout her torso with the exception of her breasts, where the stinging continued even though it was drowned by the new pain. Suddenly, Blair felt something actually moving through her neck to her brain, where it stopped. After a second of continued agony, she heard something, a voice.

"We're changing you. Our species only live for a few months, after that we pass on our life to another. Our dear Blair, you have given us such great pleasure over our short life... we want you to give the same to the others of your species. We know it hurts, but bare with it. After we are done, you will be something truly magnificent."

Blair was no longer afraid. A massive smile spread across her face, even as the pain persisted. She was being transformed, into something that could give others the same pleasure she had experienced. Her thoughts turned to the most beautiful girls at her school, picturing them writhing in ecstasy, begging Blair for more. The mere idea was enough to make Blair cum. Then she remained what the plant had told her; it only lived for a few months and passed on its own life to another. It was dying, she thought and felt a tear come to her eye, one not of pain but of sadness. Her lover, or lovers as the plant implied, was dying.

"Do not mourn for us. It is natural, and we're glad to have spent so long with you." It told her and Blair simply nodded, nuzzling against a stray vine as it wiped away her tears. As the plants orgasm came to an end, so did the pain, leaving only a constant ache in her body. Blair felt herself falling asleep, the plant clearly demanding it or else she would continue to be wide awake. I'll miss you, she thought before sleep claimed her.

The next morning, Blair sat up in her bed. She held her head in her arms as she struggled not to cry. It was stupid, crying over a dead plant, but it was a sentient life, one that had done so much for her. She wasn't sure what it had done yesterday, since her breasts were the only thing that seemed different at a glance, though they were now slightly bigger than basketballs. She sighed and beamed when she noticed her breath no longer reeked in the morning. She knew her teeth would remain perfectly healthy without brushing.

Her stomach grumbled loudly, and she remembered that the plant had given her nothing yesterday. Blair climbed out of bed and took a single step towards the door, only to feel two things hit her thighs. She looked down and stared in shock at the new appendage she sported from her crotch. Just above her clit was a massive cock, easily sixteen inches long despite its flaccid state. Its shape was distinctly human, but there were four bumps just beneath the tip, something she knew were like the plants. Beneath the phallus, hung two balls, each one as big as bowling balls.

"How did I not feel those?" She asked herself aloud, but figured she had been preoccupied. She went to her bathroom looked in the mirror, thinking about how much she had gone through in just a couple of months. She stroked her silky, green hair. They'll probably make fun of me for this, she thought but grinned despite that, thinking that she was armed with just the right tool for revenge if necessary. She heard a series of knocks at the door.

"Oh, crap. I almost forgot they coming." Blair muttered and put on a bathrobe, the only thing that could possibly hide her new endowment as she currently was. She rushed to the door and opened it, taking care not to pull too hard, lest she break it again. Standing not a foot from her, was a girl. She was plain, but also pretty cute in her shirt and shorts.

"Hi there, I've got a delivery for a Blair Scott?" She asked.

"Yeah that's me." Blair answered, taking the clip board the woman held. She almost didn't notice it when she took in a deep breath through her nose, sighing as she released it.

"What perfume do you use? That smells great." As she spoke, Blair realised one of the other gifts the plant had given her, though it seemed a great deal more concentrated than the plants, she now possessed the same scent.

"I don't use perfume. I'm all natural." Blair answered, grinning as she was already thinking of how things would go when she went back.

"Bull...shit..." The delivery girl trailed off as her eyes went lower, spying Blair's growing erection. Blair noticed this as well and quickly shut the door, yelling at her to bring the clothes to the door and just leave them there, "A-alright..." Blair opened her bathrobe and looked down as her cock grew erect, quickly exceeding two feet and only stopping when it was two and half in length. She gripped with both hands and was amazed when her fingers didn't come close to meeting around it.

"I fucking hope I can make them stretchy." She moaned as she stroked her new cock. As she did, she felt her balls expanding. I've inherited the plants abilities, she thought excitedly as she felt her balls exceed beach ball sized, stopping a little before they became bigger than she was. Another thought crossed her mind even as she continued to stroke herself; if I've inherited its abilities, will I grow even more? The images of herself with a cock bigger than her entire entered her mind.

Her new organ must have been highly sensitive, as she felt a new pressure build within her. Before she could feel like she would explode, her cock bulged obscenely as a basketball sized bulge raced through only to spray out. Her cum wasn't amber like the plants, though it was slightly darker than a normal person's sperm, and much thicker. Her balls were also deceptive like the plants, as she unloaded more cum than their entire mass together before her orgasm ended. She looked around and grinned dumbly at the mess she'd made. Oh I can't wait to go home, she thought and leaned back, closing her eyes and letting the satisfaction bring her to sleep.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers