All Comments on 'The Cabin Ch. 02'

by Therandy1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Yeah! Two hot guys discovering each other & themselves. Beautifully written.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 11 years ago
Even better...

Awe-inspiring, I love this. Friends are always the best lovers, but strangers could be if both parties were so relaxed and curiously bold enough to try and accept without condemnation. The only thing I can think of that would make this better is if they went for the opposite next. Let the other guy get a little. Stereotypical straight-guy, gay-guy is annoying. Repay the favor...maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice buddy story

Many guys would like something like this. Most are afraid to make first move.

dpattjr42dpattjr42about 11 years ago
good story and all but...

i really liked the story, the build up and everything, but their cock sizes made it a lot less believable. would have liked to see it a little more realistic. but everything else about it was hot.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 9 years ago
more

The ending was really cute abd I just want more outof this series, I love it

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was good!

Nice read!

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsover 2 years ago

This was a hot read but I really didn't like the "Tracy Incident." There was no need to put something like that since the story was great without it. Fat women have consensual sex all the time with people who find them desirable. I use to be fat and I never would have raped a man to get on his dick. Idk - it just really brought me out of the story and made me feel bad about myself. Obviously, you can do what you want, but it's hurtful to read things like that and I thought I would mention it here so you and others would know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous