All Comments on 'The Cabin Ch. 02'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
asr3asr3over 6 years ago
Great sense of humor . Lots of fun

Fantastisex. Cant wait for next

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Damn

Your story just went super HOT . Thank you ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When are we getting married?

Oh God don't stop fucking her. She is one hot sexy lady. I hope her and derrick are together forever. She deserves a man her will love her unconditionnaly.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I love that the second chapter wasn't a quick one pager like the first chapter and that the sex was fucking hot! Can't wait for chapter three!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great job

chapter 2 was awesome. witty and sexy.

chapter 3 make derrick pound that sexy ass of kari's to submission!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this...

hit so many buttons that i think i ran out of buttons...wowser!

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 6 years ago
Excellent

Very much looking forward to the next chapter. I do enjoy your details, and hope to see more of your writings soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a fly on the wall...

feels like being in the scene with them.

WW

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
They have accepted their new status

Will their family?

Regardless of what happens in the hot tub or bedroom, it all changes when his mother her sister joins them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is Some Good Writing

You're doing a great job. Nice humor, characters are really good. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing work

I love a well developed story and this has to be in of the better ones I have read in a while amazing work can't wait to read chapter 3.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
You win!

"Every guy on the planet should have a Tuesday like I had. Let me ask you this: have you ever stumbled out of bed, wondering if the last night had been a dream, moseyed into the kitchen and seen a goddess wearing one of your tee-shirts that didn't even begin to cover her ass standing at the stove making you French Toast? If not, you've led a pitiful life and I feel sorry for you in some small way. "

Best. Paragraph. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Through the years I have enjoyed a lot of stories on this site. Some decent and arousing, some pretty bad. But once in a while you find a gem in between all the new releases that just captivates you. The combination of a terrific build-up, proper grammar, arousing plot, but very importantly also a great sense of humor, makes this story so far one of my alltime favorites! I can't wait to read more, please keep up the good work!

Happyreader74Happyreader74over 6 years ago
Amazing

I totally wishing I had an aunt like you!! Love the story please keep them cumming.

tanker0577tanker0577over 6 years ago
Totally want to fuck your aunt!

You have a great story line going. Keep up the great work!

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Awesome

My mind boggles with possibilities. Whatever next? Can't wait for the next installment. You have a fantastic way with words. More please.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 6 years ago
Brilliant

You have a real command of language; "Seriously, the neighbors had a cigarette after she came" is one of the best lines I've ever read and I laughed out loud at it. Keep this up for sure.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
I'm Drooling

for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anal?

3 stars is all I ever give anal. I'm not gay...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Kari has a well paying job already and gathered some sexual experience but our guy here decides to be the alpha male and to take charge. I think the author has missed the meaning of that term. Being the alpha male does not automatically translate into being the alpha person! Plus, it's not your unilateral decision that makes you the leader of a group. As much as I detest the blooming pseudo feminism which is discernible by its fascistoid misandry and the quest for female dominance, the idea to be the dominant part just because of being the male is equally ridiculous. It always leaves me with the impression of a man who is insecure of himself and rather immature. Why would someone like Kari chase for something like that? If this was just a short story to get off on I wouldn't really mind that much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

The way you've written this story it's almost like watching the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off when the MC talks to us about something or another. Loved it... and the sex is kind of nice too, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info