All Comments on 'The Cabin Ch. 03'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been better.

I liked it till you killed the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunned

While nicely sprinkled with eroticism, this tale was well thought-out, nicely written, and deals with familial relationships in a fairly wholesome manner. Minor grammatical flaws detracted nothing. I'm glad I started reading this after Chapter 3 was posted. It drew a finality without some cheesy final sex scene or unrequieted breakup. Very nicely developed and executed. And BTW: I fell in love with Kari. If only I had been Derrick...

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Overall this was a very good and exciting story

Sad moments but I enjoyed story and the love shared. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow just wow literally the best story i have ever read.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Well done

Well written with a good ending that brought closure.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Over all it was an interesting presentation of a difficult subject

The couple at the center accepted the potential complications and knew how their families would react to them. But, rather than work through and with these issues, the entire problem was erased by killing them all in a single car crash.

Easy way out for everyone except for the victims.

DirkDastardlyDirkDastardlyover 6 years ago
Best story I've read in the "Incest/Taboo category this year.

Probably the best multi-chapter story I've read, since Nick Scipio debuted his "Summer Camp" series, better than a decade ago. YDW does a convincing job, of portraying interpersonal dynamics, within a family... particularly a multigenerational one. Problems are solved realistically, and emotional reactions are realistically genuine. I like the way the author describes the surroundings that story events take place in, as well as the realistic dialogue and byplay between protagonists, and secondary characters. VERY VERY professionally put together, and composed. Every once in a great while in the vaults of Literotica, I read a gem worth favoriting. Perhaps 5% of all stories read on here, are "Top Tier" erotic fiction. This, is definitely "Top Tier" work, and the author should be duly commended, for making it a STORY...with some erotic content, rather than writing the simple quintessential "stroke story" which makes up the bulk of story content on Literotica. These are characters with heart... and their own struggles with morality and ethics. A line between heaven and hell? Crossing that, is a simple step... and what a long step it is. No step, in any direction, is ever taken without risk, or repercussion. YDW seems to make his characters fully aware of where the line is/was/will be... and what might ensue from crossing it. That's a GOOD thing. Add to all of the above, the convincing use of colloquial phrasings in the dialogue uttered by various and sundry characters? Yes. MORE. Hoping this author's debut is followed by a long, and illustrious career as a Literotica contributing author.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 6 years ago
Pretty damn good

I agree with rightbank about the too-convenient use of the accident taking everyone out, but it was nonetheless a well written story, with just enough character detail and clever dialogue.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
Loved it

next story to read," The Boat", i hope it is as good as this story.

Keep writting.

crazycujocrazycujoover 6 years ago
very smooth

As enjoyable as a drink of Kentucky bourbon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

Thanks for this story. I had just wasted my time on a story that turned to crap but this represented what this site is about.

So thank you again. I will read all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing story

I have had the great pleasure of reading this story and becoming attached to the people in it. I thank you this story encompasses what keeps me coming back to Literotica a true story not the mindless fuck fest but one that drew me in and made me smile at the end. I tip my glass to a true artist sir

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 6 years ago
YDW - I'm really enjoying your stories - PLEASE Keep them coming!

I love this - it made me laugh, cry and pause to think - and in the end, it had a happy ending! The characters became survivors after confronting obstacles and great loss. And they became shared conspirators gaining close friends, who could ask for more from a work of fiction.

Thanks again for a great story that I will read again and again! Please keep writing!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A lovely story!

A bit of heartache, but lots of love! Thank you!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Youdidwhut, Beautiful Story!

I laughed , Almost Cried, Got excited and definitely got hooked on your writing. Awesome job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I have read every one of your stories and really enjoy your style. Keep them coming.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
3

I spent the day reading all 3 chapters, love won out but it was tragic about the family very very good work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deux ex machina

It’s too convenient that everybody dies. Problem solved. And they never really faced any consequences. Friend might not approve? Oh wait, he does it too. Very lazy writing. Hot, though. Thanks for the effort.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

OK. That's 10. So far a perfect score. Some better than others but still better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok, Literotica is NOT supposed to make me cry!

Nicely done! :)

paulyepspaulyepsabout 5 years ago
Great story ..

I loved this story ... I love happy endings .. you write really well .. probably gonna read the rest of your stories ... thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Good job

A Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Just had an issue with everyone being killed off. Maybe if they had accepted them or atleast known about them before their deaths or had not died at all would be much better? But then it's your story so that's okay. Just one question. Was she serious about working at the whorehouse? I think and hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mush

Hopefully, Ch. 4 will have a lot of hot sex in it.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the ending and can't really complain when death of all those that might oppose happens just to get the happy ending. I would like to ask why there was a kid named jared jr? Did you just leave out Kristi from being with them at dollywood or did jared get a turn? I sure hope not. The part about Susan being spit roasted by two strippers at her party really makes me feel sorry for her husband and shows just as men can be cheating dogs women can be lying whores too. Good job overall.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

This is a nice story, Comfortably told. Very enjoyable

Thanks

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Wonderful

I've read it a few times. It still brings a year to my eye. The love they feel for each other is is touching. The family tragedy is a bummer but real. I love it!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this lovely story. Aside from the sadness of the losses of the parents and grandparents it really warmed my heart. And, just for the record, my grand parents were first cousins, and the grandparents of my first wife, the mother of my children were uncle and niece, just like Kari and Derrick.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

A very hot story, just too bad they had to loose the rest of their family for them to have one of their own. I guess the good thing was that they did have each other. Five stars and thanks.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Loved the whole series!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Erotic und Fun!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

brilliant and very erotic. Well done lived it

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

ca_daveca_dave12 months ago

Well done thank you for sharing. 5*

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Quite sad really

I was wondering how you were going to work it so they could be together permanently. Killing of the whole family was a too dramatic and sad really but effective I suppose. But overall this story, for me was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Still good reading the second time around. Glad it worked out for them, even if they did have to write off the rest of the family to get there.

dbsidedbside5 months ago

2nd time reading! Still 5 🌟 and a favorite 🤗

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Absolutely a favourite sey tale. If only they knew they could come to Australia and be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great 5!

THC

P.S. I am an octogenarian.

Recently friends, a husband and wife died.

They could have been your main characters.

They had three children. A brilliant daughter, a son who reached the mental age of 10 and the other son the mental age of five. Marriages of close family members sometimes creates terrible genetic results.

The author painted a beautiful picture, but it was just a good story.

Real life can be cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
1583 Followers
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info