The Cabin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good..." She groaned in her remaining bliss, enjoying the sensations of her nearly grotesquely swollen gut. Her skin showed no signs of forced stretching; the flesh as smooth as the day she was born. Save for the shiny dome of atop her stomach, no one would think the inhumanly expanded abdomen was anything but natural. Teresa herself seemed so calm and relaxed in the face of her own mass, that it would be hard for others not to feel the same way. To Blair, the goth's feelings of contentment almost seemed to radiate from her skin. It was almost palpable in a way.

Seeing her output, Blair knew her production had increased far more than her outward appearances. She thought back to just a couple hours earlier that day, when she had unleashed her first load of seed into a person. Teresa had been massive, undoubtedly so, but she hadn't been to the point that she almost filled the room, at least not initially. Blair had needed to fill her again to reach this size, and with the assistance of her various vines, each capable of releasing more fluid than a hundred prolific men. It almost scared her to fill Teresa up again without letting her shrink down first.

"Blair?" The goth asked after a few minutes passed by without anything happening. She missed the futanari's touch already, even with her not two feet away from her. That cock she coveted was still erect, drooling amber pre at a leisurely pace; the fluid building at the tip, before gravity caused it to roll down her length. The vines laid about, occasionally shifting as if to avoid falling asleep.

"Hmm?" She looked down at Teresa from where she sat on the bed, watching and waiting patiently for her first human lover's stomach too slowly, of so slowly, shrink down. In the past three minutes, it had only lost a couple of inches to its massive circumference. It seemed like a fair amount, however when one compared it to the fact that Teresa's middle seemed to house twelve or more fully developed babies. Her waist had to measure at over a hundred inches. Even so, she felt no discomfort and there was no sign of strain to her skin.

"Fuck me." Those two words embodied perfectly the lust she felt. They were simple to say, anyone could do it. But it was another thing entirely to mean it sincerely. Teresa had poured every ounce of her personal desire, her need, into those syllables. And it was clear that Blair heard that need. Perfectly.

She wasn't alone in hearing that lustful statement. Alice's eyes opened wide as she finally came free of the lustful trance she had been locked in. Those words, while muffled by the door as everything else had been, had come through clear as crystal. They weren't even fucking, she thought questioningly. The temptation to open that door and peak inside came back stronger than ever. Her hand was already reaching up for it, the sight of it bringing her under control again; it was dripping wet with something.

For a moment, it didn't register what it was. Alice could tell it was a fluid, despite the thick consistency. She felt at it with fingers, rubbing it against her skin. It was viscous, similar to glue, only not as adhesive. What on Earth was it? She frowned at her hand, studying it carefully.

The realisation finally hit her as she sniffed at her soaked hand. It was cum! Her cum at that! She recoiled in shock and looked down at herself, seeing her pants were unbuttoned and halfway down her thighs to her knees. She hadn't realised this at all. Was this a dream? She thought, it had to be. There was no way she could be so turned on in real life by imagining her daughter and her friend doing... stuff together. Yeah, she told herself, definitely a dream.

If that was the case, then she shouldn't feel ashamed for doing this. At least, not until she woke up from it. Beyond the door, she could hear the start of Teresa and Blair shifting about. They're going to fuck, Alice thought in shocked desire, right now.

"Just a dream," She whispered aloud to herself, "Just a dream, so... why not?" With that, her dirtied hand travelled back between her legs, finding her blazing, moist heat. It was better than she ever remembered, as if the sheer fact that she was listening to her daughter through her door, like some kind of perverted voyeur, heightened the sensations. Even her husband, whom she remembered clearly during the nights that she felt truly alone, had never made her feel this way. And that man could plow, she thought with longing. In her imagination, her fingers were replaced by her late husband's eight-inch cock.

Blair smirked down at her lover. Or was she more of a thrall, she questioned, but decided lover was more appropriate. While she didn't necessarily feel love, at least not in its purest sense, towards Teresa, she still held her dear and would continue to do so. She stood up, cock erect and jutting perversely from her crotch. It was truly a sight to take in, all thirty-two inches of it.

"My pleasure." She said, her vines clenching around Teresa's body and hefting her into the air, still unencumbered by her weight, despite the massive addition to her middle. The goth couldn't help but feel amazed at their sheer, overwhelming strength. She knew that Blair herself was just as strong as them, if not stronger. As if to prove this, she let her vines move Teresa closer, until the futa gripped her tightly in her hands and released her. There was no outward sign of strain. Not even a small grunt of effort, nor a tensing of her muscles. Blair looked the same as always.

"Holy shit..." The goth girl gasped quietly, in awe at the power her lover/mistress possessed. Blair smirked at that. She adjusted her grip, turning Teresa around in her hands. She never released her, keeping a vice-like, yet somehow gentle, grip on her. Soon, the cumbersome goth was facing away from Blair, her mountainous stomach bulging out from her middle as if she had swallowed an elephant whole. Thanks to her mistress's strength, it never touched the ground until she tilted her forwards. More and more of the carpet was crushed beneath her stomach.

Eventually, she was at the perfect angle. Blair, feeling that she had teased the poor girl enough, aimed her cock and pushed inside without hesitation. Teresa gasped as her body blazed with pleasure, followed by a cry as Blair thrust almost half of her length inside, causing the goth to cry out in bliss. She was already chasing the heels of her next orgasm. Her breaths came in fast, shallow pants as inch upon inch of burgeoning dick pushed into her. It had barrelled past her cervix already and entered her womb.

Blair's vines were far from passive. As she pushed past the twenty-inch mark, several of them spread her ass cheeks apart – Blair noted how it already seemed larger than before – while their brethren led the charge inside. The tendrils were restless; even as they surged forth deeper into her bowels, they wriggled around pressing against her anal walls and bringing her closer to her next climax. Teresa stood little chance in the face of their assault. The second two more had begun pressing against her tits, she let out a shrill cry of ecstasy.

Alice heard it clearly. How could she not? With her ear pressed against the wood, her mind focused entirely hearing what they were doing, and her hand working her pussy to her own orgasm. What was wrong with her? She should stop and pretend that none of this had ever happened, but she couldn't find the will to wrench her juice drenched hand from her slavering cunt. This is so wrong, she thought even as she felt her pussy tighten around her hand as her own climax tore through her.

When the ecstasy drained from her body, Teresa slumped in Blair's grip. She wanted to remain an active participant, however her stamina wouldn't allow for it. All she could do was remain still and bask in the joyous pleasure her mistress bequeathed unto her. Blair's vines reared back from the goth's nipples, as if they were a predator, eying its prey and waiting for the perfect time to strike. Teresa released a low moan, breathing in and puffing her chest out with air; this was the time to strike. The vines lunged forth, their bulbous tips leaking amber as they speared into the goth's tits.

Finding new strength, she released a blissful cry as another climax claimed her. Even if she was downstairs, with the TV on loud and her mind firmly focused on it, Alice would have heard the sound clearly. As it was, the ecstatic scream reverberated throughout her mind, its echoing sound leading her to join in as her own orgasm erupted from within her. Inside the room, Blair heard the additional cry and smirked broadly at the sound. Seeking to hear it again, she began to thrust properly.

Her hips found their rhythm quickly. Due to the slick walls of Teresa's pussy, Blair found her shaft sliding out and in smoothly, aided further by her own secretions. With each thrust inside, she forced another inch of her shaft into Teresa's welcoming womb, feeling the remnants of her earlier load stewing about inside. Blair paid no mind to the voice in the back her head, telling her that Teresa was no doubt pregnant at this stage. Instead, she drew upon her seemingly limitless strength and increased the pace and force of her thrusts. With each shove, her massive balls caused the goth's massive stomach to ripple.

The sound of each smack resounded throughout the room. If she was capable of focusing on more than the sound of her daughter's moans, Alice would have noticed it, however her mind was firmly lost in a sea of hers and Teresa's pleasure. Blair's pace only increased. As it did, her vines piled into the stuffed goth's body, filling her ass, tits, mouth, urethra and pussy until every last tendril almost saturated her body. Teresa's stomach bloated bigger and bigger as her body was filled. Each vine continually released a can's worth of fluid with every few thrusts.

In the back of her mind, Teresa pleaded for more. Her mouth hung open, tongue lolling out. The muscle continually attempted to move, wanting to beg Blair for more, however her strength had long since abandoned her. Her eyes rolled in their sockets, only the whites showing as her mind was submerged in an ever deepening pool of frenzied bliss. Many people feared drowning, possibly because of the lonely abyss that the ocean's depths promised, but Teresa embraced the sensation. She was alone, with nothing but her ecstasy.

And she loved every second of it.

Teresa was all but unconscious when Blair reached her second orgasm. The goth's chest, filled with vines as it was, rose and fell with each of her deep, pleasured breaths. Her breasts had expanded noticeably from the amount of fluid pouring into them. The rate of growth rose sharply as Blair's orgasm struck. Deep within her body, she felt her second prostate, the one designated to produce the amber fluid, swell out as it went into overdrive. Likewise, her vines enlarged themselves to handle the amount, pushing Teresa into her next orgasm. Blair's cock had followed suite alongside her other appendages and stretched the goth's pussy even further.

Teresa's already massively expansive stomach grew even further. The first, of many, surges of cum raced through Blair's many limbs. As it blasted through her cock and vines, Teresa felt it clearly through the abyss of her bliss, almost as if Apollo were caressing her entire body. But she knew it was Blair, it could only be Blair. She was the only one who could hope to penetrate the depths of the unending pleasure she was responsible for. Teresa's overinflated body attempted to convulse as her next orgasm wrecked through her.

For her part, Alice didn't miss a beat. Unknowingly, the fast and steady pumping of her fingers were timed with each throb of Blair's cumming appendages, and the squelching of her pussy in sync with the release of the futa's cum. Through the wall, Alice faintly heard what sounded like rubber stretching, only it was different. She couldn't place it. Her mind couldn't, wouldn't, focus on it. She just wanted to cum and cum and cum.

There was no room in her mind for other thoughts. She only wanted pleasure, to remain in the depths of her everlasting paradise. And there was nothing that would wrench her from that mind set. Even as Blair's orgasm continued, filling Alice's only child to room filling proportions, uncaring even as she, herself, was pushed back. She could have stood her ground; however, her second climax had drained her strength noticeably. Blair could hardly stand, let alone push back against the ceaseless expansion of her lover.

As she was pushed into the wall, her orgasm finally petered out. Fortunate, as there was little to no room within those walls anymore. A mouse would be hard pressed to move about, as Teresa now filled nearly every crevice of her bedroom. Her bed, nothing more than a mattress due to her preference to be closer to the ground, was lost under the expanse of her inhuman stomach. And yet, she was panted in mindless lust as her mind begged for more, unaware of her limits. In fact, Teresa hardly knew the meaning of the word at that point. Rather, she knew nothing but her own pleasure.

Blair managed to pull herself across the wall to the door. Her body was quick to recover, regaining its lost strength in mere moments. Her cock hung low between her legs as her vines retracted back to her and coiled up to protect her prick, even as it dragged along Teresa's expansive flesh. Eventually, she found the door handle, twisting it and tumbling out with a large breath of relief. Good thing it opens outwards, she thought and stood up straight to stretch. It wasn't until she heard another breath that she remembered exactly where she was.

She looked to her left, eyes wide. Alice was leaning against the wall, her legs splayed and one of her hands lodged in her pants. For a moment, Blair felt her cock throb powerfully. It was instinctive; if she was discovered, the only way to prevent someone from talking would be to fuck them, to bring them under her control. She took an unconscious step forward, before stopping in her tracks. Alice was fast asleep.

Blair released a heavy sigh of air. She hadn't even realised she'd been holding her breath. The futa stood there, watching Alice as if the woman was a cobra, one that could strike if she made the wrong move. Eventually, she felt certain that the older woman wouldn't awaken, not for some time at least. She looked back at Teresa, or the flesh that she could see. It would be quite some time before that room was accessible again.

"Hope she didn't crush her drawings." Blair said aloud. She would be remiss that such a thing had happened, though she could replace anything with ease. Given her size though, she thought, I doubt there's anything that wasn't crushed in there. For a moment, she stood there admiring her handy work, before moving to Alice, "Come on, sleepyhead, let's get you to bed." She said in a sing-song voice and giggled lightly at herself, vaguely remembering her father saying such a thing whenever she'd stayed too late. As she picked up the woman, Alice stirred, though was clearly still deep asleep.

"Teresa... Blair... So good..." She whispered. It was now, that Blair noticed the strong, feminine musk that hung over Alice like a cowl. So that's what she was masturbated to, she thought in amusement. She should've noticed earlier, particularly with the state she found her in. However, after the near back-to-back orgasms, her mind was sluggish. Her mind turned to how Alice had said her name; it was like a priestess, praying or revering her god. Blair smirked, well she was the closest thing to a deity at the present time.

Her smile faded. Was she developing some kind of god-complex? No, she thought, I'm not like that.

"Although," She muttered aloud, speaking to herself, "Maybe being a goddess wouldn't be so bad... Dammit, Blair, don't get ahead of yourself. Deal with Diana and the rest first." She told herself sternly. This was no way to be thinking, not when she had no way of knowing what she was capable of. A goddess would have to be immortal, and there was every chance that her lifespan would be average at best. And a bullet would easily be the end of her.

She chuckled at herself. She almost felt like some kind of antagonist, one from an Anime. Blair had seen a few animations from Japan, though she hadn't found too many to be of interest to her. Although, she thought, the antagonists were usually the best part.

She was in Alice's room now. It wasn't particularly large, or even all that noteworthy. A single bed against one wall, with a chest of drawers at the base. Opposite the bed stood a floor to ceiling length mirror, alongside it a desk that had a computer monitor and an array of makeup products. Understandable, given the small space allowed. It was clear Alice had given her daughter the bigger room. One thing of note caught Blair's eye however.

It was a single, shoebox jutting out from under the bed. What a cliché, Blair thought with a grin as she set Alice down on her bed, crouching down to lift the ajar lid. Seeing what was inside, brought a bigger grin to her face; a vibrator. The classic Rabbit design. Although, the scent of rubber from it gave away how little use it had seen, no doubt bought on an impulse or received as a gag gift that was never thrown away. Let's change that, Blair thought with a devious grin.

A single vine unwound itself from around her cock. At its tip, a large drop of amber hung precariously. She wiped that drop over the vibrator, covering it in her potent aphrodisiac and scent. Alice would no doubt long to sate her desires after today, given her newly awakened incestuous desires. It was going be interested for them all, that was doubtless. Blair walked back to Teresa's room and sat down, waiting for her to shrink back down so that she could get her clothes.