The Cabin on Willow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

Her hand was a blur as it worked back and forth and up and down her wet little slit and small soft moans were escaping her throat. She was humping up and down with her ass driving her pussy to meet her fingers and Angel was almost hypnotized watching her, and she could feel her own pussy getting wet.

Without thinking about it Angels hand went to her breast and she started squeezing the soft flesh through her night shirt as she watched Eve slip her middle finger deep inside herself and started sliding it in and out.

Angel couldn't believe what was going on; she would have never imagined the young girl in such throws of passion as she worked to bring herself pleasure. Angel fingered herself often, but she never even considered that a girl as young as Eve would, and yet here she stood watching as the young girl worked to bring herself off, and it was obvious it wasn't her first time.

In and out went Eves finger and although it was dark Angel could see the soft light glinting off the juices on Eve's digits. She was very wet and her moans were growing faster and louder as her hand went into even more of a blur. She was humping her hand faster and faster and Angel was evermore mesmerized and realized she was squeezing her breast with the same tempo the Eves was going at.

Then it happened, Eve closed her mouth and held her breath as her fingers frantically circled her clit, then her whole body shook and her toes curled up as a massive orgasm wracked over her nimble body.

Then it was over and Eve lay on the bed, panting, trying to catch her breath and Angel quietly closed the door and quickly made her way back into her bedroom.

Climbing into bed Angels mind was a blur, and her pussy was soaking wet, it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen and she couldn't get it out of her mind, not that she wanted to.

Was this the sign she had been looking for, did this tell her that going after Eve was what she should do? The tingles running through her body were screaming yes and her mind was agreeing.

This was it, then, this was where she makes her choice, after seeing Eve masturbating their was no way she would ever tell herself she didn't want to join her, to have her, to be part of her.

Now the question was just how she ever going to bridge the gap between them and bring them together?

As she lay there thinking she pulled her nightgown up and started to softly trace her finger up and down her own slit, she would find an answer tomorrow, right now she was too horny to think and as thoughts of Eve danced in her head she began to repeat the ritual she had just witnessed the young woman conduct.

Sunset in the mountains is a beautiful sight to behold and Angel sat in her rocker on the cabin porch watching the setting sun pass behind the mountains as it painted the clouds in reds and oranges that matched the leaves on the late season Quaker trees.

A slight breeze was blowing and there was a definite chill in the air that foretold of the coming snow season. Soon the blizzards would come and the wind would drive the snow into huge drifts piled against any building or structure that stood in their way.

Winter was the hardest time of the year in the mountains and with it came the most work, cattle and horses to be fed and tended, and yet all Angel could think about these days was Eve.

It is strange how our minds work that way, we can go through life focused and sure of our place and then we meet that someone special and it is like we can't focus on anything else.

Angel was definitely in a quandary, she knew what she wanted, but she had no idea how to go about getting it. She wasn't shy, that's for sure, she was strong willed and knew how to get what she wanted, but this was all new to her and she had no idea how to proceed.

Eve and Angel had grown close and she was afraid Eve viewed her as a replacement for her mother, and to crush that would be unforgivable of Angel. But how could she find out for sure, she couldn't just ask, this was not something you could just bring up over dinner with her grandpa sitting there.

There had to be a way for her to find out what the young woman thought of her, or how she thought of her. The biggest problem was that looking into Eves Emerald eyes made her have butterflies, "Christ" she said to herself, "I feel like I am eighteen again and have a crush on Charlie Jones in school."

It was now dark, so Angel moved into the house and set in her favorite chair next to the fire place. Next to the chair was her sewing basket and she reached into it and pulled out the dress she had been making for Eve. The dress that Eve wore was old and getting thread bare so Angel had decided to make her a new one and had bought the material on their last trip into Chancyvill to get supplies.

As she sat stitching the dress together Eve walked in from the bunkhouse where she had been visiting her granddad and sat in the other rocker in the room.

"Wow" Eve said "that dress is going to be beautiful when you get it done."

"It will be simple, but you are the one that will make it beautiful" Angel said as she looked up and into those piercing emerald eyes.

"Thank you," said Eve as she turned red from the complement, "but you are the one who is beautiful."

Angel smiled as she looked into Eves eyes, hoping to find some hint as to what she thought. The girl just looked back at her giving no clue as to what she was thinking.

They set in the living room for what felt like hours just talking as Angel sewed the dress, they talked allot about Eves home back East before they had left to go to Oregon.

Her family had been farmers and they had left their small farm to join the wagon train, selling their land and home to buy the wagon and team and pay their way West. Eve told her she had been very excited to see all the new sights on the trip and was treating it as an adventure right up to the attack.

She told Angel that when her parents had died that she never thought she could be happy again, that was until she had met Angel. Eve told her that when they rode up the road to the cabin and Angel stood upon the porch she had never seen a more beautiful woman in her whole life.

Angel didn't know what to say to this, she sat in silence for a moment and then all she could say was "Thank you, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"I mean it," said Eve, "you are gorgeous, whoever named you Angel knew what they were doing, you're an Angel inside and out."

"Coming from you that means the world to me Eve, I feel the same way for you, you are the most beautiful person I have ever known."

After this they sat in silence until they realized it was after midnight and they decided to turn in, Eve got up and closing the space between she leaned over and gave Angel a quick kiss on the lips and then made her way to her room and closed the door.

Angel was shocked, she had been kissed by Eve many times, but always on the cheek, never before had she kissed her on the lips. What did it mean, or did it mean anything, she couldn't decide. It seemed like Angel was in turmoil all the time, everything that happened made her wonder what Eve was thinking, lord what should she do?

Slowly rocking back and forth in the rocker she tried to wrap her mind around all of this, but it was getting the better of her. It took all her will power to not go to Eve and just ask her, to express her feelings for her; she just couldn't handle not knowing much longer.

Finally deciding to try and sleep Angel made her way to her room and changing into her nightgown she crawled into bed. Blowing out the light she rolled over and closed her eyes, little did she know tomorrow the weather would bring them all to the brink, but in its fury she would find the answers she was searching for?

The day started out like any other fall day with the three of them eating breakfast together and then heading out to do the chores. Stew saddled up to go check on the cattle and Eve and Angel made their way to the barn to feed the rest of the horses.

After they had forked hay down into the coral they sat in the hay loft and talked until stew got back. Angel had given a small paint gelding to Eve as her own and Eve led it into the barn where she brushed out its coat and fed it grain.

She asked Angel if she wanted to take a short ride before lunch so they both saddled their horses and headed up Willow Creek a ways.

Most of the leaves had fallen from the trees and their horses walked through a thick carpet of red and yellow as they passed along the creek. They stopped the horses to let them drink and they could hear the water as it gurgled its way down passing from one rock to the next.

Suddenly and without warning the wind picked up and the temperature dropped at least ten degrees as it rattled the last of the leaves in the surrounding trees.

Angel glanced North up the valley and could see big black clouds building up in the peaks trying to force their way over the mountains. It was getting colder by the minute and the wind was getting stronger when Angel Turned to Eve and said "we may be in for our first snow of the year; we better get back and put all the horses up in the barn."

When they got back to the barn Stew all ready had the other horses in the stalls in the barn and that is where they put the two they were riding. Closing up the barn door and locking it tight against the wind they made their way to the cabin glancing over their shoulders at the coming clouds.

The wind was whipping their hair around on their heads and pulling at their dresses when they got to the cabin door and forced their way through. Stew was in the cabin, feeding logs into the fireplace as Angel pushed to close the door against the wind.

"I think we are in for a northern blow tonight, ladies" Stew said as they made their way over to the fire to warm up, they hadn't been wearing coats when they set out and were both very cold now.

"I think you're right, I haven't seen clouds as dark as those in years, " said Angel as she sat down in her rocker.

The wind was almost howling now and they could hear the glass in the windows shake and the roof creak as it blew its way past the cabin. The cabin was built of logs and Angel's husband had taken great pride in its construction, she had no doubt it would hold up.

She had no sooner than had those thoughts when they heard the glass shatter from the window in Eve's room. Stew dashed in there as fast as he could get the door open and the wind was whipping all of Eves stuff around in the room like a Tornado.

"I have to run to the supply shed and get a board and hammer and some nails to cover this" Stew said, "I will be right back."

When he opened the front door to leave, they could see outside and the snow was all ready falling as the wind drove it horizontal to the ground.

It wasn't five minutes and he was back and all ready his head and shoulders were covered with snow, this was going to be a bad storm.

Stew reopened Eve's bedroom door and made his way to the window where he covered the broken glass with the board and pounded it in place with the nails he had brought. Instantly the wind in the bedroom stopped, but there was already a snowdrift in the middle of the room and her bed was covered with snow.

They decided to just let it be until the storm passed and shut the door to her room as they all moved out to the fireplace. Angel cooked them a meal and they all gathered at the table to eat.

"As soon as we finish eating I am going to make my way to the bunkhouse while I still can," said Stew "it's closer to the barn and I need to check in on the horses from time to time until this blows it out, besides everything I own is in that bunkhouse I would like to be there in case a window break there next."

"You sure that's wise," said Angel looking out the living room window, "I can't even see the bunkhouse through all this snow."

"I'll be fine," said Stew "If I get going now I can check the horses on my way."

With that, he got up from the table and slipping on his coat he had gotten while he was getting the boards he made his way to the door to leave.

Stopping as he turned to Eve and said "I'll be fine young lady, you just stay close to that fire tonight and I will see you in the morning."

With that, he pulled the door open and slipped out closing it behind him as quickly as he could.

Then they were alone, and the wind continued to do its best to rip the roof of the cabin.

They spent the rest of the day sitting next to the fire talking and Angel worked on Eve's dress until it got dark. Angel kept reassuring the young woman that they would be fine and so would her granddad, it will be just a blizzard and tomorrow it would be over and the whole world would be covered in a blanket of pure white.

Around ten o'clock Angel suggested they get some sleep and said they should share a bed on the floor in front of the fire so they could stay warm. Moving all the furniture to the side, she grabbed the blankets and pillows on her bed and spread them on the floor in front of the fireplace.

After they had changed into their nightgowns they used the chamber pot that was in the restroom and then settled into the bed for the long night together.

The wind was howling outside, and in the quiet of night it sounded even more fierce. They could hear the snow being driven against the living room window and both hoped the glass in that one wouldn't shatter as Eves had.

They were in the same position as they had been while camping up the valley with Eve on her side and Angel curled up behind her with a hand on her stomach.

That's when the most surreal thing to ever happen to Angel happened; with trembling fingers Eve placed her hand on top of Angels.

Angel's breath stuck in her throat and she almost felt dizzy, was this really happening, did she actually feel the young girl's hand on hers. She moved her hand slightly to make sure and could feel the pressure of the girl's hand pushing down on her.

Eve's hand was still trembling and now Angels was too, in fact her whole body was trembling. That's when Eve closed the gap between them even further by sliding back into Angels body and then Eve said "Angel, I want to be with you but I don't know what to do"

"That's ok sweetheart, I don't know either, but we will just let our feelings guide us and we will do what feels good."

And with that Angel leaned in and brushing the hair on Eve's neck aside, she kissed her softly on the shoulder.

Slowly, Angel began to rub Eve's stomach with her hand and Eve kept a hold of it and followed it back and forth. Angel once again leaned in and kissed her shoulder and then the sided of her neck and then her shoulder again, all the time running her hand back and forth on the girl's stomach.

Angel could feel Eves ass pressing back against her pussy and it was starting to make her wet. She pushed her pelvis into her ass and felt her return the pressure. Then again, to Angels surprise Eve once again felt bold and guided Angels hand up her stomach and placed it on her breast.

Angel did what came naturally and she squeezed the small soft mound and could feel the nipple getting hard beneath the cloth of her nightgown. She rubbed it and squeezed it repeatedly and a soft moan escaped from Eve's throat.

Angel removed her hand from Eves Breast and put it on her shoulder signaling her to roll over and face her. Once they were face to face they both leaned in at the same time and their lips came together.

Not knowing why or how but they both opened their mouth and their tongues fished out and found each other. Rubbing their hands on each others back as they kissed Angel felt Eve, pulling the back of her nightgown up and placing her hands on the smooth skin of Angel's ass.

Angel took her queue and did the same thing as their tongues wrestled back and forth between the two beauties mouths. Angel couldn't believe how soft and smooth the skin on Eves ass was and she kept rubbing and squeezing it as Eve did the same to her.

Angel took hold of Eve's nightgown in an effort to lift it up over her head; Eve stopped kissing and sat up as she pulled it over her head and off.

Reaching out Angel took Eves breasts in her hands and started to play with them, squeezing the nipples as she leaned forward and started kissing the girl once again.

Pushing Eve over onto her back, she broke the kiss and bending her neck; she leaned down and took the nipple of her left breast into her mouth. Running her tongue around it in little circles she felt it get harder and harder, switching to the other breast she did the same thing again.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" moaned Eve as Angel kept switching from one breast to the other "That feels so good."

Angel Kissed her between her breasts and up her chest until their mouths found each other again. Kissing the young girls she used her hand to rub her now erect nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

Lowering her hand back to Eve's stomach, she rubbed it and then lowered it even further. Angel's hand now rested just above the young woman's pussy and as she flicked out with her tongue to meet Eves, she let her hand slide down until it now rested on Eves wet slit.

They were feeling bolder and their actions were now guided by lust and desire as Angel took the tip of her finger and drew a circle around Eve's clit.

Eve arched her back and moaned at the feeling of Angels touch and as she continued to rub her clit, she pushed against the finger with her hips.

Angel now guided her finger up and down the outside of Eves pussy and then back to her clit driving the young girl crazy.

Then Angel stopped kissing Eve and lifting her head, she looked down into those emerald eyes and smiled; rising to her knees she bent and kissed each of Eve's breasts again. Then she kept kissing lower and flicking her tongue out to touch her skin. Kissing and licking she went down her ribs and across her stomach following the same path as she had with her hand.

When she got to Eves pubic bone she stopped!

Rising up, she repositioned her body until she was between Eves open legs where she lay flat on her stomach.

From between her legs she looked up the girl's body and could see the firelight illuminating her soft skin in a warm glow. Eve had her head on the pillow and was looking down at her when Angel bent her head and lowered her mouth to Eve's pussy for the first time.

She could smell the intoxicating odder of the young woman and it was making her feel heady when she stuck out her tongue and flicked Eve's clit. Immediately a moan came from Eve and she drove her hips forward to meet the older woman's mouth.

Over and over Angel flicked her clit and licked her slit up and down and then she put her mouth on her clit and sucked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh my God that feels so goooooooood" Eve moaned.

Angel kept up the attack, over and over she liked the girl as she reached up with her hands and squeezed Eve's breasts, constantly moving she kept her mouth busy and the young woman squirmed beneath the assault.

Then Angel lowered her hand and licking her middle finger, she slid it into Eves wet pussy and started to slide it in and out as she concentrated her tongue on the swollen clit.

Nature was guiding their actions and desire was driving them forward as Angel sped up and moved faster and faster.

Eve was in ecstasy, she had never felt anything like this before, and she didn't want it to stop, and Angel had no intentions of it.

Faster and faster and harder and harder she drove her tongue into her clit and slid her finger in and out. It was relentless and mind blowing and the young woman was thrashing on the blanket diving her hips to meet that ever invasive tongue that continued its never ending assault.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers