The Cabin on Willow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

It was too much!

Eve couldn't take any more, as much as she wanted to continue forever her body betrayed her and in a mind numbing explosion she reached her orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' " Gooooooooooooooooddddddddd!" Eve yelled out as wave after wave of electricity passed through her young body and she squeezed Angels head between her legs.

Angel could feel the young girl shake as she rushed over the edge and a flow of juices meet her tongue.

And then it was over and Eve released Angels head and lay on the pillow gasping for air.

Angel couldn't believe it, it was far better than she could have ever imagined, she had just helped the young woman reach an orgasm and it was the best feeling she had ever felt.

Or so she thought; now it was her turn and Eve sat up and took Angel's head in her hands and kissed the older woman very deeply.

Angel pushed her tongue into the young woman's mouth and found hers, wrestling them back and forth. Eve pushed her over onto her back and Angel let her, the whole time they were locked in a passionate kiss.

Eve moved her body between Angels leg and guided a knee up to Angel's pussy. Instinctively Angel began rubbing her pussy on Eve's leg as they continued to kiss.

Then the young woman kissed the side of her neck, then her lower neck and down until she took one of Angels breasts into her mouth and lightly bit down on the nipple.

This sent tiny shocks through Angel's body and she could feel her nipples getting hard as the young girl went from one to the other.

She continued to grind her pussy on Eve's knee as she watched the young woman kiss her way down her stomach and lower.

Moving to lay down Eve was now between Angels legs in the same place Angel had been only minutes ago.

Angel could feel her hot breath on her even hotter pussy and looking down, she saw the young woman looking up at her, piercing green eyes sparkling with desire.

Then she lowered her head and Angel felt her wet tongue on her pussy for the first time and it was unlike anything she had ever felt. As the girl licked her over and over Angel could hardly concentrate, and when she started to flick her clit it caused her to arch her back.

It was heaven!

Over and over she felt the wet tongue against her clit and she began to grind her pussy against that relentless attack. Angel was moaning, she couldn't help it, it felt so good and the girl wouldn't let up.

On and on she went as the electricity in Angel's body got stronger and stronger, shaking her in waves of ecstasy. She was gasping now as the young woman continued, her actions were stealing the breath right from Angel's throat.

Eve drew circles around Angel's clit and the older woman was almost thrashing her body from side to side, driving her ass forward so her pussy could feel more of the attack.

Eve did what Angel had done and licked her finger and slid it into Angel's wet pussy, and Angel felt fireworks going off in her head. How could anything, feel so good, the finger, the tongue, it was the sweetest feeling she had ever had.

In and out Eve drove her finger, and round and round she circled the clit with her tongue and Angel encouraged her to continue

"Oh Sweetie it feels so good she said, don't stop, please don't stop, ohhhhhhh" moaned Angel.

"You're doing so good, it feels wonderful, just don't stop."

Eve had no intentions of stopping, not until she had returned the favor and Angel reached the edge.

Angel could feel it building inside her and knew it wasn't going to be much longer, she knew the end was drawing near. Her body was on fire and the attack from the younger woman was driving her toward the abyss.

Faster and faster Eve went and Angel wasn't going to be able to take it much longer, and then without warning, like it was being ripped from her, Angel reached her orgasm.

Flames of heat surged through her and she yelled out "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am coming," she screamed "I can't stop it."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My loooooooord it feels so good."

Her body shook and her mind went blank as she crashed over the edge into ecstasy. She was gasping as it went through her, but it wasn't just once, wave after wave passed over her as she had orgasm after orgasm. It was unlike anything she had ever felt, she couldn't think, she could barely breath, all she could do was lay there and absorb the pleasure.

And then it was over and she was left breathless and gasping for air. It had been the best feeling she had ever had, she couldn't believe it had just happened to her, she was in heaven.

Eve moved out from between Angels legs and moved to where they were lying face to face again. Angel leaned out and kissed the young woman very passionately and very deeply, running her fingers through her hair.

Then they just lay there looking into each others eyes, taking in what had just transpired between them. Angel was no longer in turmoil she had finally received her answers, and it was far sweeter than she could have ever imagined.

Once again, they heard the wind howling outside, they had completely forgot about the storm in their throws of passion.

Face to face in each others arms was how they drifted off to sleep that night, their first night together. There would be many more nights they would share, but none would ever compare to the first one, the night the storm brought them into each others arms.

Tomorrow they would rise to a winter wonderland covered in a blanket of white, but tonight they had each other, and that was enough.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers