All Comments on 'The Cafe Down the Road'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

short and sweet another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lopan you need to hush up, you don't even have works on this site.

Also this was a great story keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little more backstory

A little more backstory to explain the relationship in the past and connect them might have helped.

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
Wish I was him

I have had a desire for older women forever, starting as a teenager. Lucky him!!!

driver73driver73over 8 years ago
Decent start

You have a pretty good idea for an ongoing story that could go in several directions very easily. My suggestion would be to get a good editor to read it over and make corrections before you post it though. Spelling, grammar and time errors make it a little difficult to stay with because they break up the flow.

Keep writing and don't get discouraged by negative comments but please do look into getting an editor.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Eh

Didn't tickle my incest fetish. If anything I can relate to the whole fucking an older woman and pretending she is mommy. *

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
not cookie cutter

The good is that it is not just another cookie cutter mommy sees son's big dick and must have it now story.

But it seems that she is a scheming predator, not the wronged wife.

While it does not say there will be more chapters, it does not look so good for Danny.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Fairly good

You've written a decent story but, as previously commented, you would benefit greatly from editorial assistance. The dialogue during the sex was quite lame. Please find a replacement term for "Awwwwww." That just doesn't work at all. **

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Not Bad

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth to the father if he got her pregnant, and became her new husband. His father would just blow up, lol. I'd love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry, I have to agree with the reader who wrote "eh"

A young guy fucking his stepmother is fine, it's just not true family fucking. That has to be a boy sticking his fine fat cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of. Motherfucking--the hottest fucking there is.

Andrew1968Andrew1968over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your responses

Thank you kindly for all your responses.

I'm glad that some people have enjoyed the piece and all the other pieces I haven't written as well.

Having said that, however, my writing appears to need a bit more work to be really good. I am determined to write decent stuff or else fuck off.

I shall take some time to develop a story and let it open and unpack itself over a few pages or chapters, rather than bombing away with these shorter stories.

Thanks again!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
To anonymous

The category is Taboo which covers more than just incest. The story was properly categorized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous