All Comments on 'The Call of the Jukebox'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reallyl hot

Loved your story.It will bring out every gay women hater here tho but please keep on writing for us that like this.thanks

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
If they liked this kind of marriage...

If they liked this kind of marriage...If it was their cup of tea...No one can go against it...We may like it or not, but the choice is always for the couple...Just two issues: 1st - This was before HIV...ok...but they were still young...what was their behavior when HIV arrived? 2nd - STD's were always nasty! ( for instance syphilis killed a lot of people...)...What happened was that medicine discoveries turned some STD's much less dangerous!!! So what they did can't be explained because HIV still wasn't there...Maybe because they were young and careless...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Retarded.

Degenerate people, please don't have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing to see here folks, . . .

just click it and forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous critics are swarming

Your story is very good. This site should take out the trash so good writers like you don't have to put up with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-anonymous critics are swarming

You're right trash should be taken out. Let's start with this author and you can follow him right out the door. Now we're rid of both pieces of trash. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice little story

I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

Listless1Listless1over 7 years ago
Hot

It is good to see this kind of remembrance where we know the couple is together and still having fun years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*'s

Great fucking cuck shit.

(Screw you dipshit and your 1star ratings. I will do everything to counter you with 5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
80's ?

Micro-mini's were the 60's & 70's. I miss those days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great !

great !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nonsense fantasy, fucking open in a bar in 1980ies. You would almost certainly end up in jail. It would be just a matter of time how fast police would arrive. You think the owner would allow stuff like that to lose his business license?

Moreover, if you are going this route what makes you think your wife won't be taking all comers when you are not there, your "mutual rule" about permissions? That is another fantasy nonsense. Publicly cuckolded male is simply going to be below contempt, not only by his own wife (sooner or later) but also by most of people who know him. How would that play into his social life? I think some of the writers here are getting too many fantasy ideas from watching online porn. No wonder males in Muslim countries have nothing but contempt for Americans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"80's ?

Micro-mini's were the 60's & 70's. I miss those days!"

Dude, you don't have much time left and now you can only watch, sure you are missing your youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nasty whore a sissy boy wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous