The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed her breasts had really filled out too since they were little. Not massive by any description but a good manageable size for an 18 year old.

Haley too was admiring her sibling in a different light right now. He had deep blue eyes not un-like her own, and noticed he seemed to be looking her up and down as she sat there cross legged. She tried to see if she could get a peek of the rod that was poking her just moments ago but Alex had it all hidden away under the sleeping bag.

"So have you ever... Been with a girl before?" Asked Haley.

"You mean other than just then?" Alex snorted.

Haley smiled at him. "Yes silly, other than just now."

The twins where quite bookish at school, more focused on school work than any kind of social life. Not that they were anti-social in any way, they were simply more determined to get high grades than move their way up the popular ladder. In that sense, their parents had succeeded in their plans.

"I've never even seen a girl naked in real life, I mean other than you sis." Alex answered.

He was referring to when they were younger. Being twins they were of course brought up close, sharing a room in the small home they lived in to begin with, having baths together and what not. That all stopped of course when they grew up to an in appropriate age for brother and sister to be doing such things together.

"Remember when we used to play doctor?" She asked with a giggle.

"Yeah and that time we got caught in the closet with our pants down, that was awkward!" Alex said as he laughed with her.

"YEAH!" Haley said excitedly "We never DID really finish that one!" she said cheekily.

As kids the twins used to get into all sorts of trouble, but this one day when they were playing 'doctors' they decided to take it a bit further south this time.

Clearly even though they were kids at the time, they knew there was something taboo about it so they hid in the closet and pulled both their pants down just as the closet door swung back open, apparently their parents had been watching and thought it best to investigate.

"Well I guess if it's just DOCTORS..." Alex said with a sly grin on his face as he pulled the open sleeping bag aside revealing his still erect penis standing proud outside his boxers.

It was a spur of the moment thing, he actually expected her to tell him not to be silly and throw the cover back on him. Instead she just stared inquisitively at it.

"It's easier to see now that it's not between my legs!" She joked to her brother. "Can I touch it?"

"Well sure, it's not like you haven't already!" He replied.

Haley moved back onto the mattress with her brother who now sat cross legged up one end as she sat almost the same but with one leg to the side. She extended a hand to grip Alex's cock at the base and he instinctively flexed it making it flinch as she giggled.

Haley slowly pulled the foreskin down letting the head peak out as a bit of pre-cum dribbled out the top.

"You get wet too?" She asked him.

"It only happens when I'm really excited... You get wet?" He asked.

"Sometimes when I play with myself... I think I'm wet now actually." She replied.

"I showed you mine, now show me yours!" Said Alex sounding as delinquently innocent as he could.

"OK" She replied.

Haley leant back as she slowly removed her panties showing her little pink pussy lightly glistening with her juices at the entrance to her vagina just with the tiniest amount of hair. She then looked to her brother.

"Shirts too?" She asked innocently.

"Sure why not? I might as well loose the boxers too hey?" Said Alex in a nonchalant kind of way.

They both removed all clothing and sat back down in the same positions now completely naked. The feeling of the situation had moved away from awkward and now seemed genuinely educational in nature. Just two teenagers learning about the body.

Haley had a grip on Alex's penis once again as he now reached forward to feel his sister's womanhood. It felt warm and wet as he slowly ran his fingers through her little folds, circling her clitoris then moving down to her entrance.

Haley moaned as he moved back up and brushed past her clit again.

"That feel nice?" Alex asked her.

"Yeah it feels really good when you rub this spot." She replied as she grabbed his finger with her free hand and guided it back towards her clit, rubbing it lightly in circles before withdrawing her hand and letting him continue that motion.

Alex responded by guiding her hand up and down on his shaft, slowly jacking him off as they both hummed in appreciation.

"Hey Alex..." Said Haley.

"Yes" Alex responded.

"I think I want to know what it tastes like now. Can I?" Haley asked.

"Sure!!" Alex said excitedly.

She now got on all fours and crawled closer to him as she lightly licked the head of her brother's penis.

He jumped a bit as she now took the whole head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and licking off his pre-cum in the process.

Alex now instinctively placed a hand on his sisters head guiding her up and down on his rod before accidently pushing down a bit too hard, making his dick protrude towards the back of her throat just past her tonsils as she jerked away gagging.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Said Alex worried he might have hurt her.

"It's ok." Haley giggled through slightly red eyes. "You just took me by surprise that's all. Did you like it but?"

"Oh GOD yes. It was magnificent!" Alex replied "Especially just before you pulled away. What happened there?"

"It started pushing down my throat!" Said Haley "I think it's too big!"

He did have a decent sized penis. Maybe 7" long with a decent amount of girth.

"Sorry it's ok you don't have to do that." He said soothingly.

"No I think I have an idea, turn around." Haley said.

"Alright." Alex said sounding confused.

Haley then pulled him into a lying position and crawled on top of her brother with each leg to one side of his head facing her head towards his penis.

"I feel like this will be a better angle of attack." Said Haley sounding serious as she grabbed his dick and picked up where she left off licking the head just as she would a lolly pop.

Alex was in heaven now as his sister licked the tip of his cock. While this was happening he noticed what a great view he had now. He looked above him to see his sister's pussy in all of its glory mere centimetres from his face.

As Haley explored her brothers private parts now even reaching down to his balls, cupping each one in her hands gently testing what they feel like to touch, Alex now examined his sister.

Her teenage pussy with its tight yet now slightly puffy folds and the tiny little pink ball like object poking out from between the lips was absolutely beautiful. It even SMELLED beautiful he thought!

It was very moist now from all the sexual activity and Alex could have sworn he could even see a bit of this liquid dribbling down her mound to form a small droplet at the lowest point in her crotch.

He decided to take a page from Haley's book now.

Alex lifted his head extending his tongue towards Haley's pussy and licked along the middle of her pussy, extracting his sister's nectar from her folds in the process flicking past her clit sending jolts of pleasure down Haley's spine.

She groaned as her brother pleasured her, vibrating on Alex's penis making him jolt upwards and once again let the head of his cock push past her tonsils activating her gag reflex.

Haley withdrew again coughing as a bead of spit left her mouth sticking to the cock in front of her mouth. Alex froze again worried he might have accidentally gone too far.

Haley just giggled now as she gained control over her gagging "This is going to be harder than I expected!" She said cheekily.

"Don't worry; I won't last long at all... How's it feel for you?" Alex asked.

"Better than I could have ever imagined!" Haley said before engulfing her brother's dick once again with more vigour this time.

Alex continued his exploration on his sister's groin as he tried his best to fight off his impending orgasm. It was no use but as he felt the pressure building up in his balls once again.

Haley had been massaging them when she felt them tighten all of a sudden.

"Your balls are tensing up!" Haley said as she withdrew her mouth from its advances on Alex's dick barely a millisecond before her brother erupted, unleashing the first stream of cum right on his sisters cheek!

She turned around to face his shaft head on again as another wad of cum squirted onto her open lips, some of it landing in her mouth. She now instinctively opened her mouth and rested her tongue on the underside of his penis in an attempt to catch the remainder of the sperm.

As he came into his sisters mouth, Alex was now determined to continue lapping up his sisters now freely flowing juices assuming that meant she must be close herself.

Haley couldn't concentrate on containing Alex's seed anymore as he licked her pussy slowly making her way to orgasm.

She started to buck on his face, grinding her clit into her brother's tongue as she gyrated her hips. Haley had now lifted into a more upright position to allow Alex as much access to her private parts as possible. In her haste she had forgotten about her brothers seed she had caught in her mouth but not swallowed as her mouth opened to moan, letting the fluid run down her chin dribbling onto her breasts in thick gobs.

Alex, having no idea what to do next was just going hell for leather down there, licking any and everything he could. He was sliding his tongue up and down her pussy lips, massaging his sister's clit when she started grinding her hips into him as she lifted up.

Now he started moving his tongue all the way past her pussy up her crack as he felt a tight little hole. He licked around it, probing it as he felt it tense up and relax to allow more access from his invading tongue.

"Alex..." Haley breathed "What are you doing down there, that's my ass!"

"Shit sorry, I didn't know!" Mumbled Alex as he moved back down towards her front and finding a hot wet hole he now knew to be her vaginal passage. "I thought the OTHER one was your pussy!" She said as she laughed at his mistake.

"Mmmmm its ok bro..." Haley said as she groaned in desire "It actually felt good! Naughty... But good. MMmmmmmm."

Haley now rotated her hips and pushed her bottom into her brother's face hoping he would get the idea. He understood what she wanted as he resumed his probing on her ass, gently rimming the edge then pushing it inside as far as his tongue could reach.

"Oh GOD Alex!!" Haley moaned as he started to tongue fuck her asshole.

Alex now remembered what his sister was saying about rubbing that little pink ball feeling nice, so he reached under her legs with his hand and pushed his thumb into her pussy for some lubrication then moved it up to his Haley's clit to start rubbing it as he rimmed her puckered hole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of FUUUUUCK!!" Haley groaned through her panting.

"Lick my ass bro! Lick it!! MMMmmmm... Rub my pussy!!" She whispered as she continued to moan in ecstasy.

Haley started to shudder as Alex pleasured her from below, he could feel her asshole tensing up as it pushed his tongue out so he moved his mouth back to her clit and sucked on it as his sister spasmed, coming to climax.

"UUUuuuhhhhhhhhh" Haley moaned before lowering herself beside her brother, embracing him in a hug as she came down from her orgasmic bliss.

"Why haven't we done this before??" She hummed.

"Well for starters, apparently it's messy!" Alex laughed referring to the cum now between their two body's and the fact that his face was basically soaking wet from her juices.

"It was SO worth it but right??" Haley asked him.

"Oh yeah trust me I'm not complaining!" He answered her.

The twins then cleaned their mess up with some dirty clothes and laid back into bed before flicking the heater off and zipping the sleeping back up with both of them once again inside.

"We should do this again sometime sis!" Alex whispered to Haley.

"Sounds like a plan to me bro!" Haley said to him.

They both drifted off to sleep in exhaustion and satisfaction from their sexual activities.

To be continued...

12