All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 02'

by fuckyeah123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more!

That was so fucking hot! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lmfao

Loved the ending hahahaha.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ending was nearly the end of me

I laughed so hard at the end that I almost wet my pants.

This was even better than Ch. 1, but that was to be expected as it is a continuation rather than a new setting.

Now I can't way to see where this is going, the only plea I have is that you don't force the parents onto them. What they have is special so adding parents must either be left out or done so it doesn't damage what they guid in those 2 days. If you decide to mash them all together do so carefully and not just simply "yeah kids, we were wild once too and swing as hell every chance we get". One way would be for the mother so be completely fine with it and confess some of her wild escapades and then was the father onto the kids love for each other. If you decide to leave the parents completely out of it, yet portrait their understanding, that would be fine too.

Either way this is pure gold and deserves a 10!

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and story

Fantastic story so far more please, this is getting very good. 5*s.

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom

Please let the mom join them and not tell the father or make it a family thing but try to write the mom into it with her she can black mail them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT

Please get the mother involved, a lesbian scene between mother/daughter would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All involved

please please get the parents involved. Threesome then foursome

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Another good chapter - keep on writing

Great chapter - 5*

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
I know this gets old

But you got to learn where the Hymen is, if he had been finger banging that pussy the hymen would have already been broken.

Other than that it's a good read and looking foreward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hymen

Averygoodlay is right about the location of the hymen, it's not that far in, but knows little else about it seems. The hymen is not a perfect seal that can be broken by a finger, that is nonsense. Ask yourself how any girl who is a virgin can use tampons.

I quite like the story so far but fear that it is going to lose its credibility if the parents get involved sexually. That, especially in Australia, is just not going to happen.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor
Fingers break the hymen??

I'll go ahead and assume averygoodlay hasn't had sex with a virgin before :P

My first girlfriend was a virgin and I fingered her more than a few times before she allowed me to pop her cherry.

And pop it did! In other words there WAS blood, certainly not much but considering how wet she was, I cant imagine I accidentally tore her vaginal walls.

Not that I'm having a go at you, just FYI that's all ;)

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Seriously? Your editor sucks!

An editor should at least explain to you the difference between "where" and "were" and between "your" and "you're." Since those errors are still in Chapter 02, either he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, or he didn't edit your text for grammatical errors, or you did not follow his advice. So either he sucks at editing, and you need another editor; or you are a moron for not making the corrections he gave you.

If you are going to continue to use him as your editor, and you shouldn't, get some beta-readers to look over your "edited" story to spot what wasn't corrected in the editing. Take your time and get it right.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 8 years ago
Ignore Rhimmshott

The fucker doesn't know the difference between a county or a shire. lol He's a pedantic prick. Good story fuck the grammar Nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One finger is one thing, but when you're jamming several fingers in there you're either going to rip it or it isn't there. ...and you can't just assume every girl has the same type hymen either, some you can get a finger or tampon past and others you can't (always wanted to see how much trouble it is pulling out a soaked, swollen tampon thru a hymen, lol) ...and the author, like soooo many on here has no clue where the hymen is. You aren't getting a dick anywhere inside a vagina till you get past the hymen at the entrance!!

pervdoodpervdoodabout 8 years ago
Those ranting at the "grammar nazis"

ain't no gooder at gramer nor spelling than fuckyeah. Piss poor grammar and spelling distract from the storyline and make it harder to read.

"Ain't no gooder at gramer" was intentional.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Busting the hymen myth

You said, “…he pushed forward, letting his penis push in a little more than an inch…”, and then “He ventured forward, now working it in yet another inch. Then her face crinkled up slightly as her brother's penis pushed into the barrier that was her hymen.”

The hymen is NOT two or more inches inside the vagina. It is at the entrance. Push anything (tongue, fingers, tampon, brush handle, dildo, cock, etc.) past the entrance, and you are past the hymen.

The amount of hymen tissue covering the opening varies from woman to woman. Sometimes, some of it (or even all of it) is lost through regular, everyday activities. So, what is left to "pop" varies from woman to woman, as well.

However, the LOCATION of the hymen is not variable. It's at the entrance to the vagina on every human female, not somewhere up inside of it. You cannot stick a dick two inches in before you hit it. You will already be two inches past it.

You are not the first author, nor--unfortunately--will you be the last to perpetuate the myth of the internal hymen. Heck, I believed it myself from reading other stories, until I chose to learn exactly where it is.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
fanbloodytastic

Loved it, hot story. Off to read the rest now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The word 'esky' for a cooler chest derives from 'eskimo'. Was it originally from a brand name, or obvious metaphor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous