The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmmm. That's hot to watch," she said softly.

Alex had now brought another hand up and slowly inserted a finger into her glistening pussy. His sister purred as he removed it and added another one to the mix.

"Alex..." she started. "I...I'm already close but I think I want that cock in me!"

He looked up at her as he gently finger fucked her pussy. "You sure, sis? That's a big step isn't it?"

"Alex I love you. Like a brother but like a best friend, too. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather take my virginity... That is unless you don't want to?" She hummed soothingly to the pattern of his movements on her pussy.

"You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. It's a pity you're my sister, really," he said as he smiled up at her. "But I can't think of anything more fitting than two twins losing their virginity together right now."

Alex removed his fingers from her as he moved up to kiss her gently on the lips. Haley reached forward with both hands and gripped his penis to bring it towards her, lining it up with her virgin vaginal opening.

He broke the embrace. "Wait, don't we need a condom or something?"

"No it's ok. Mum got me on the pill when I was like 16. I always thought it was strange, but lucky she did huh?" said Haley as she gleamed at him.

He stared into her eyes as she pulled him closer then let go of his cock as the tip dipped into her dripping wet hole readying its self to take his and his sister's virginity.

"Go slow, ok?" Haley asked him.

As he pushed forward, letting his penis push in a little more than an inch, he stared lovingly into her eyes, watching her mouth open slightly to let out a quiet gasp.

He ventured forward, now working it in yet another inch. Then her face crinkled up slightly as her brother's penis pushed into the barrier that was her hymen.

"Keep going, bro..." she said, before looking down to inspect how much progress had been made.

"Ooohh god... It's barely in!" she said in pain as she realized it was just under half way inside her.

"Fuck your tight, sis... You want me to keep going?" Alex groaned tentatively.

"Do it... Just do it!" she said.

He then pushed the rest of the way, feeling his cock slip past the barrier it had encountered, allowing him full access inside.

She continued to watch and moaned as she saw her brother's dick disappear inside her, giving her an amazingly full sensation.

Alex pulled it back out half way and started pumping Haley full of his manhood as they both moaned, still trying to make sure their voices didn't get louder than the shower that was still pouring down in the background.

"How's it feel, Haley?" he asked her as he fucked her slowly.

She grunted a little as she looked back up to him. "It hurt a lot to begin with... I think it's getting better though," she said to her brother in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Alex's movements became faster. Haley began to moan a little louder as she brought a hand up to her mouth to stifle her noises. With her free hand, she moved down to her pussy and started massaging her clit as she was being fucked.

The twins where now moaning and groaning in sync, with each movement becoming harder and faster when her finger started going wild on her clit.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" she shouted loudly. "FUCK me, Alex!"

Alex felt his sister's vaginal walls pulsate around his cock, making her already tight hot pussy send even more pleasure to his dick as he felt his balls tighten up.

"I'm close, too, Haley!" he told her as they fucked.

"Come in me, bro! I want to FEEL that cum inside me with that big cock of yours!"

He erupted inside her with one last final pump, releasing sperm deep into her womb as she herself came down from her climax.

Alex's head lowered onto Haley's shoulders as he slowly rocked in small motions inside her pussy, emptying the rest of his cum. Her head rested against him, both huffing and puffing in post orgasmic bliss.

"Wow!" they both said in unison.

"God we share sentences, too now?" Haley giggled.

Alex chuckled too as he withdrew his slowly deflating cock from her slowly, his cum following close behind as it dribbled out of her hole.

"How about you get dressed and meet me at camp, that way we won't get there together," said Haley, not wanting to arouse any unwanted suspicion. "I need to use the toilet anyways."

"Good idea," Alex said in agreement as he towelled himself off.

"See you there." She smiled at him as he got dressed and left.

Alex and Haley had now returned to a surprise at the camp site.

Helen and Richard had set up a camp fire parallel to their little eating area with the car parked between it and the rest of the tents to shield them from any damaging embers.

There were four seats around the fire. Alex already occupied one of them, having arrived a few minutes before Haley.

Richard was busy stirring a heavy cast iron pot sitting on the embers with what looked like some sort of stew brewing. As Haley approached, her mother handed her a drink and invited her to join her brother who already had a beer of his own.

Haley thought her parents were acting a bit strange. She couldn't put her finger on it but they both seemed to be in a sort of sheepish mood.

She ended up putting her concerns to rest, conceding that she just wasn't used to this new liberal behaviour they had revealed to them last night.

Everyone ended up sitting down after a while. Richard told them the stew would probably be around an hour before grabbing a beer to join his kids. Helen followed suit.

"So you guys enjoyed last night, yeah?" Richard asked the twins.

"Yeah sure it was actually quite fun!" said Alex. "Although this IS kind of weirding me out." He added as he laughed.

Their mum and dad looked a bit concerned at this comment.

"I think what he is referring to is your total change in attitude," said Haley, glad her brother noticed it too.

"Sorry guys, we were just a bit concerned you two where focusing a little too much on school work," said Helen "As much as we're happy our children are making the most of a good education, we were just a bit worried you wouldn't learn how to unwind and make the most of your young and wild years."

"Oh it's all good, mum, I'm not saying it's a BAD thing," said Alex, sensing his mother's unease. "It's just going to take a bit of getting used to that's all," he said with a smile.

"Yeah I'll second that," Haley said smiling at them. "I for one am all FOR getting to know you two better!"

"Well that said..." said Richard as he got up and walked over to the car to grab something from the glove box. "Your mother and I have thought long and hard about whether or not we should introduce you to this, but we figure you will both surely eventually find yourself at a party with this." He said as he held up a zip locked back with what looked like rolled up cigarettes in it.

"Is that what I think it is?" Haley asked in disbelief as her brother gawked at it in awe.

"Well if you're thinking anything along the lines of marijuana, weed, ganja, wacky tobacky... you'd be right," Helen said with a giggle.

"FUCK... OFF..." Alex said jokingly as his father extracted the drugs from the pouch.

"No way..." breathed Haley.

"If you two will join us, we'll do so only under one condition," said Richard.

"Yes?" the twins both asked together.

"You ALWAYS, and I mean always tell us when or if you decide to do this. We want full disclosure. I figure the best way to go about it is to engage in some illegal activity with you both, just to show you that you can talk to us about absolutely anything and everything," said their father.

The twins mouths sprung open as they then watched their dad place the joint in his mouth and light it up before giving another one to their mother who did the same.

As Helen took a puff and exhaled, she said, "Besides all that, it's the best way I know of to relax the mood and have some fun. No pressure, of course! If you don't want to do it then feel free to raid the esky. There's still plenty of alcohol in there for you both to enjoy."

Alex looked at his sister to see how she was coping. Haley just stared back at him blankly not knowing what to do when their parents both reached out to hand them each the smoking device.

"Well you only live once, hey?" said Alex as he accepted it and inhaled from the tip.

He coughed and spluttered as thick smoke came out of his mouth and Richard laughed.

"It takes a bit of getting used to. Just take small puffs of it and see how you go."

Haley then did the same, taking her father's advice and managed to keep it down before slowly exhaling and handing it back to her mother.

They all shared the joints quietly until they were used up then tossed them into the fire.

"So... what do you think?" Richard asked the twins.

They were both feeling the effects of it and were unsure how to react both having light heads and a warm sensation running through their bodies when Helen started to giggle lightly at nothing in particular.

This started a kind of domino effect as Richard started laughing and the twins shortly afterwards. Helen wasn't really that high, she actually laughed in an attempt to lighten what had become a slightly tense mood in the group.

After a while, they all started chatting about any and everything, from the weather to politics to what was generally going on in each of their lives. Richard and Helen in particular where enjoying reminiscing over their younger years, pre Alex and Haley, telling them of all the antics they used to get up to.

They had now had dinner and smoked another joint when in the middle of one particular story where Helen was expelled from her school for smoking pot with one of her classmates in the fire exit, Haley said, "I still can't believe all this... Our parents the teenage delinquents," she said as she laughed in disbelief.

"Oh that's nothing! Not much more than a week after that, I visited Richard at his school seeing as I had no school to go to of my own and we were caught by his English teacher fucking in the toilets next to his classroom!" Helen blurted out.

"Whoa! Grossssse mum!" Haley shouted at her.

"Oh come on, I know you two don't see us as sexual beings but I'm sure you've learned the deed has to be done in order to procreate," said Richard laughing with his wife.

"Yeah still but, TMI, mum, TMI," said Alex chuckling.

"TM what?" Richard asked.

"Too much information," Haley said with a smile.

"Well considering you two are laughing it can't be that bad," Helen said. "Although that MAY be the weed speaking." She laughed with the rest of them.

It had now gotten fairly late and the fire had burned down to not much more than a few glowing logs. The conversation had now started to slow down as everyone just sat back and enjoyed their buzz.

Helen now got out of her chair and started tugging her husband's arm to get him up. "Honey get up and come to bed, I'm so fucking horn..." she started as she turned around apparently having momentarily forgotten she was in the company of her children.

She looked up and laughed. "Ahhh... what I mean to say is it's late and I'm tiiiired," she said to the twins with a cheeky grin.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Richard said as he jumped up and followed his wife to their tent. "G'nite guys see you in the morning," he said with a wide grin.

"OK," said Alex as they disappeared inside. "As fun as this has been, that blatant display right there is a little too much for me," he said, giggling as he gestured towards his parent's direction.

"I have to agree with mum but," Haley said now lowering her voice. "This shit DOES make you horny!"

"I know. Right," Alex agreed. "I swear at one point I was checking mum out in..." he said before he stopped himself.

"Oh do go on!" Haley jeered at him.

"Never mind," he said sheepishly.

"It's ok, I kind of thought dad was looking good in the shadows of the camp fire too," she laughed.

Alex shook his head gruffly as if to shake the image out of his mind.

"God, enough of this shit," he laughed. "I think it's time for me to hit the hay too." Alex got up and started walking towards the tents.

Her shoulders slumped in disappointment as he walked away then he turned around. "You coming with me or what?"

She jumped up and hurried towards her brother. "Don't DO that to me, bro." She laughed at him. "But my tent this time," she said as she smiled at him.

As Alex unzipped his sister's tent, they suddenly heard some noises coming from their parent's area.

"AAhhmmm... YES, right there, honey," came the muffled noises of their mother.

"Helen, Shhhhh! You'll alert the kids," their dad whispered loudly.

Alex and Haley looked at each other and giggled quietly. "I should really be grossed out by that, but you seriously should feel how wet I am right now," whispered Haley quietly.

It now started to rain lightly, slowly drowning out the noises of their parents.

"Good timing, eh?" Alex said as he crawled into Haley's tent out of the weather. She tumbled in clumsily after him landing in his lap. He laughed at her as he zipped the tent back up.

"Fresh air!" he said as he pulled the front of his pants down freeing his already hard cock right in front of her face.

"Oh! Don't mind if I do!" Haley said playfully as she spun around to face him and pulled his foreskin back to lick the pre-cum off the tip.

"Hang on, what about you?" Alex laughed referring back to the 'fresh air' game.

Haley had already taken the head of his cock into her mouth when he said this. As she went about licking the tip of her brother's shaft, she reached around and pulled her pants down to her knees and stuck her butt in the air.

Alex let her take him into her throat around two inches and enjoyed the blowjob for a bit before saying ,"Well it's not really the same seeing as it's not facing me..."

"I thought you liked the look of my ass," Haley said as she stared up at Alex and pouted innocently.

"Fuck yeah I do!" he replied.

"Ok hang on then," she said.

She then turned around still on all fours and pointed her bum directly at her brother then spun her head around to look at him.

"That ok?" she asked him.

"Much better," he replied, grinning widely at the view of her cute little bum.

He then leaned forward and attempted to lick her pussy by extending his tongue down her pussy folds. He managed to just barely reach her clit but realising the angle he was at, retracted to probe her pussy hole.

She wasn't lying about being wet!

Alex lapped up her juices before moving upwards to her asshole to taste her musty puckered hole.

She purred as he rimmed her with his tongue and pushed it inside her ring trying to stretch it and go as deep as his tongue would extend.

"Hey I think you deserve some action over there, bro," she said as she gestured to his raging hard on. "How bout we try that 69 thing again but with me on the bottom this time?"

"Sure!" Alex said as his sister laid out on the sleeping mattress.

Alex crawled on top just as she had done the night before and got straight to work on her pussy. He was starting to get good at eating her out, making sure to notice when she squeals and moans and take note of what he was doing.

Haley wasted no time either. She immediately pulled her brother's cock towards her mouth and begun licking the head, sucking it into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around.

Luckily the rain had now picked up as they were both moaning and groaning with their oral sex.

Alex had started instinctively bucking his hips to her movements when he moved a bit too far and jutted his penis about half way down her throat all of a sudden!

Alex heard her gag as she moved her head to the side popping his dick out. He was about to apologise when she grabbed it with both hands and pulled it right back into her mouth, taking it half way down again then all the way back out.

"Hey I want to try something here, Alex..." Haley started. "I think I could get you all the way in here, just follow my lead."

Alex did as he was told while she enveloped his penis in her mouth, once again taking it past her tonsils to about half way down her throat. He stopped there watching her come to terms with it. No gagging this time!

She simply closed her eyes and put both hands on his bum as she slowly pulled him in.

Alex watched as she swallowed another inch before pushing him back gagging once again.

She looked up at him giggling. "I guess that's a bit too advanced for me, hey?" before pulling him back into her mouth again, taking around half and pulling out repeatedly.

The sensations where amazing for Alex as she semi deep throated him. Lucky for him the weed had given him a bit of control over his penis and he held off cumming as he happily ate her out.

He moved his hands up to cup a bum cheek each and spread her ass as he pulled himself into her crotch and worked a finger of each hand around the rim of her asshole while he sucked on her clit.

Haley moaned as he took some of the juices now running freely from his sisters pussy and lubricated one his fingers to ease into her ass.

She started bucking her hips in an attempt to push his finger further in whilst she sucked her brothers cock. Alex took this as an invitation to try another finger.

With his other hand, he joined both index fingers together as he stretched her cheeks apart, allowing BOTH fingers to slide in with relative ease. Haley groaned at what he was doing to her behind!

"Fuck it, I NEED you in me!" Haley said as she wriggled out from underneath him and positioned herself at the end of the tent, sitting up with her legs spread inviting him in.

He moved forward to passionately kiss his horny wet sister as he placed his cock at her entrance. She pulled him into her and groaned as he easily slipped inside.

"Uuuhhh... Ow..." she groaned in pain.

He drew himself out, concerned.

"Sorry I didn't realise it ached a bit still from before," she said, looking disheartened. Then she looked him in the eye with a new found passion. "What about my ass?" she asked him

"I don't think I can imagine anything sexier right now! Isn't that supposed to hurt though?" he asked her.

"It's ok, hang on. Look in my makeup kit," she said as she pointed behind him. "There should be some moisturising cream in there."

Alex did as he was told and extracted a white bottle.

"That should work," she said fierily at him. "Put some on your fingers and test it out."

And so he did. He lathered two fingers up in the lotion and brought it to his sister's ass as he leaned down to kiss her again. She reached out for his cock and slowly stroked him as he began pushing a finger into her.

"Mmmmmm..." She hummed "Try it with two now. Deep as they can go."

Alex pulled his finger out and added a finger. The lotion made it much easier to push in as her ass accepted his two fingers freely before tightening around them as he reached his knuckle.

"Alright, you ready for this, bro?" she asked Alex excitedly.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah!" he answered as he squirted a liberal amount of lotion onto his penis and lined up with her ass.

They stopped kissing as he lifted her bum up to give himself more access. Now at the entrance to her second hole, he started pushing it in getting to the end of his head before she tensed up.

Her face was crinkled up in pain so he stayed where he was.

"Keep going, Alex," Haley told her brother.

Alex felt her loosen up some more and tried to push further only getting it in just a fraction more before she tensed up again, stopping his advances.

"I'm hurting you, aren't I?" Alex asked, now worried.

Haley's face was now a mix of pain and thought. "No, it's just hard from this angle," she said. "Maybe if I had a bit more control over it..."