The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him into a sitting position then straddled him as she kissed him and reached around behind her to grip his dick.

She then squatted down onto his cock, pointing it at her asshole and pressed down firmly, letting the head all the way in.

She yelped in pain as her eyes welled up looking into her brother's eyes.

Alex expected her to stop but instead she let his dick venture further, this time pushing past her sphincter, all of a sudden letting him in nearly three inches!

She hovered there for a bit getting used to the pressure, then rocked a bit on it letting it jut in and out in small movements as she moaned and whimpered, unsure as to whether it felt good or bad.

The twins never broke eye contact as she lowered herself all the way down, engulfing Alex's penis completely inside of her rectum where she came to a rest on his pelvic bone.

Alex had never felt anything like it. The first part felt even tighter than her vagina as she tried to push him inside before! But now that tight ring was around the base of his dick, with the rest of it feeling an overwhelming warm engulfing sensation all around.

Haley moved her hand down to her pussy and, after taking some of her wetness on the tip of her finger, began rubbing her clit in slow circles as she rocked her hips on her brother and started moaning.

"How does that feel, sis?" Alex asked her.

She now smiled. "I don't think I could have done it without the weed." Haley giggled now looking like she was getting used to it. "It certainly helps you relax!"

Haley then moved off his cock nearly to the end then moved back down, slowly starting to hump his shaft in and out of her asshole.

"UUuuuhhhh..." she groaned, beginning to enjoy it now.

"This is fucking INCREDIBLE sis!!" Alex moaned as his sister squatted over him.

"Holy fucking CRAP!" Haley said as she moaned "I think I'm ready to cum now. FUUUCK!!"

"Alex was just about ready, also as he watched the almost surreal view in front of him. His tiny little sister's frame rocking up and down on him while she rubbed her clit to orgasm.

He saw his opportunity and suddenly moved his hand up to her pussy as he jammed two fingers into her on one of her downwards movements.

Haley SCREAMED!

"Oh FUUCK!" She moaned, now starting to convulse. "Fuck, God, UUUHhhh..." she said as she pumped her brother's cock in and out.

Alex could feel her anal walls spasm around his penis, almost as if it was trying to suck his cock inside of her. He could feel his balls tighten now as the sperm brewed inside.

She slammed her hips down, driving his cock deep into her abdomen as she came to climax, violently rubbing her clit while he finger fucked her pussy.

He shot his load deep into her as she screamed, still shaking from the longest, most intense orgasm of her life!

Slowly the two rocked together, now coming to the end of the ride as they calmed down into a post orgasmic bliss when they noticed the silence.

The rain had stopped.

Then there was a voice.

"What the fuck are you two doing in there?" came the concerned voice of their mother outside the tent.

"Oh god..." Alex said as they stared at each other in pure horror.

"Mum, I'm fine, you don't need to come in," Haley said, sounding a little too desperate.

"The hell I'm not!" Helen said angrily from outside.

They saw a shadow of a hand come down to the zipper of the tent and slowly draw it up.

To be continued...