All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 04'

by fuckyeah123

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Natural

It was good to see something set in Australia. The conversation and general air was natural. I have no idea why you had to warn people about the fact that drugs were used at one point, when the story is about incest. And there is nothing wrong with good grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What no sister returning to the bed for even more shenanigans?

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A superb finish

You sure did end up on a high, anything more would either dilute the effect or stand a never-ending circle. This way you delivered a really good and "action" packed story, some major kinks to everyones peal sure, somehow got dad on board for it all and everyones is sated in the end.

I surely will miss this perverted bunch as I hoped to see the twins end up together in the end, but this is nice just as much as family happiness is a really nice sight. If by any chance you decide to make more of this story dan the road I will most definitely read it as well, just like your other stories.

Gave it the obligatory 5* and hope to read you more soon!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I was so hard the entire time. What a dream adventure. How about adding the Aunt for a final adventure. Although I am happy with the ending.

Red48beardRed48beardover 8 years ago
dont want a finish

after some thought and other encouragement... i am willing to speculate that sister Sharron (Shaz) will have to visit..... and broaden the Williams family circle ???? good story... yes some spelling and grammar issues, but can all be overlooked when the story is good AND BELIEVABLE

thanks for the work

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Anon - Natural

I guess I should leave to the author to answer about the drugs warning but the incest was already signalled because of the category - the drugs were not. I have no problem with mild recreational drug use (particularly weed) but different people have different red lines and it is only fair that they know about unexpected content before they get into the story. I have my red lines as well (more to do with Dom/Sub, aggression, violence, pain, coercion etc.) and will never willingly start a story containing these elements as I don't enjoy them and it takes the pleasure of reading away. It is extremely frustrating to start reading a story and then finding it unexpectedly taking this direction because I know I wont enjoy it but, having got part way through the story, I want to know what happened. Even though a bit of weed use is so mild that there will be very few that would object - the author did exactly the right thing letting readers know in advance.

Once again, great story. I didn't particularly look out for grammar and spelling errors but nothing particularly jarred and got in the way of the story telling. Once again - great story and good inventiveness with how to get Richard (the father) involved.

Yes, you could have carried on by getting the Aunt/sister involved but, I suspect there would always be some loose end that needed tidying up. No problem with ending this story here but keep writing. If you do write a follow up story then please indicate in the notes at the top what precedes it.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback once again!

Always good to know I'm doing something right so thanks for that! As far as the drugs warning is concerned, I learned my lesson from a previous story where I added some 'water sports' to which more than a few readers didn't enjoy and I didn't warn for that particular issue.

I actually found this last chapter the most difficult to wright because I had a lot of ideas flowing through my head but as some people mentioned in previous comments, it's quite a different thing trying to implement ideas into a story whilst maintaining SOME form of realism.

As far as any more chapters to the story go, I have no plans to continue it, however if I do end up figuring out a new interesting way to keep it going I'll give it a go for sure.

Now for the comment about my editing, I was just taking the piss there! (not sure if that's an exclusively Aussie term so in other words, poking fun at)

I just found it amusing the sheer amount of people who apparently read the stories on this site and seem to pay more attention to the way it's written rather than the actual content and storyline.

Plenty of keyboard warriors out there though! I can't talk, I'm one of them! It's just funny when you see people who just appear to want to show off their amazing abilities to pick out mistakes in grammar and punctuation. I simply wanted to throw the first punch ;)

Have fun reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What about Shaz??

You must continue and bring Helen's sister back and heal the rift between them. Maybe the twins can contact her and work some magic on their aunt and mum! It's only fair to do so....Love the story, but do continue!!

HappyGilmour99HappyGilmour99over 8 years ago
loved this story

You hinted in this chapter that there could be more adventures to the Williams family just hope there are

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I really liked this, I usually cant sit thru 4 chapters in a row but this was just to good to stop. I'm dying to hear the conversation after they all come down from their bliss. I hope to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Last bit of Fun;

Noticed at the end your comment to the 'Haters' about leaving mistakes in on purpose, weren't you ever told 'Don't Feed the Monkeys' Again, as with all of your stories, Bravo !! Loved it, I read to Enjoy, and Enjoy I did, Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bloody grouse

Loved this series especially the Aussie slang - eskie, Shaz, full blown pash....it was almost like reading Puberty Blues. While I won't say no to more, I think it finished in a good way, very satisfying. I'll like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need More

What about poor sister,need to bring her into the fold and heal old wounds..

darkside7darkside7over 7 years ago

Don't let the critics of your grammar get you down, excellent story!

I know how it feels to be criticized for grammar, I have several coworkers with English degrees that always correct my punctuation in my emails!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
orgy scenes don't work

I was with you up until the clusterfuck.

I personally would have preferred that it not go this way. I've yet to read a good one by anyone. I have yet to encounter one that is good for the same reasons that the brother/sister or sister/mother/brother parts story here were good - they lack any intimacy, and are focused on mechanics. The first two parts had tenderness, exploration and heat.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Really good story

but, the scene with parentals sort of ruined it for me. I would much prefer to explore Haley & Alex love story even after the oldies found out they could have moved out and lived together. Sydney is a big place to get lost in. I grew up in Dubbo and know it well. I was wondering which caravan park you were thinking of but it doesn't matter really.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 5 years ago
Hahahahahaha

You Harvard types!

Great storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, would love to be the meat in the middle of the mother daughter sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just have one question. How did “ Richard begun stroking himself as he watched his wife get eaten out by the cute little teenage girl” when his hands were still handcuffed to the bed?

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

In my opinion you ruined the story with all anal fucking and licking then you killed it completely by bringing the dad into the mix would have been fine without them and your right the ending was rushed but I'm certainly glad cause I was having trouble finishing it only reason why I did is cause I always finish what I start

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Fanfuckingtastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous