The Camping Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That COULD be arranged..." Helen said whilst still staring into his eyes. "I think I even know someone who would be keen to join us," she said with a wink.

By this point the twins had made their way back upstairs and heard talking from in their parent's room. They wondered if perhaps their mother had decided to apprize Richard of last night's adventures and became concerned. They decided to sneak up to their bedroom in an attempt to listen in on the conversation.

Richard felt like a teenager again as he and his wife discussed some of the kinkiest sexual plans they had ever dared to come up with. He was giddy with excitement and could already feel the cum brewing in his loins.

Helen pushed Richard's back onto the bed as she threw the blankets away and straddled him into position facing his cock as she pushed her pussy towards his head. Richard didn't need instruction as he lifted her light body off the bed to rip her underpants off to gain access to the gorgeous vagina underneath.

As Helen drew her mouth towards his waiting dick she noticed a movement in the corner of her eye. She looked up to see the door slowly come ajar revealing the two teenagers attempt to eavesdrop.

Caught red handed, the twins eyes went wide as they took in the scene.

Richard was now happily lapping away at their mother's pussy and as such hadn't noticed the interruption. Instead of Helen shouting at them to shut the door she simply met their gaze before devouring the penis in front of her, starting to move up and down in quick long motions.

Alex and Haley, already turned on from their session out in the backyard where more than happy to watch the scene unfold in front of them.

Richard however was in his own world, straining to last out as long as he could. "Honey stop..." He said starting to panic. "I'm already close!"

Helen already knew he wouldn't last. Besides the pre-cum that seemed to be now dribbling freely out of the tip of his penis, she thought back to their interrupted sex at the camp site. He would have a serious case of blue balls at this point.

She felt his balls tense up and instead of relinquishing him from her mouth, she decided to slide his dick deep into her throat, triggering Richard to blow his load deep into her stomach as he came uncontrollably.

The two of them had a healthy sex life for a married couple of close to twenty years, usually managing to make time for it at least once or twice a week.

They had even developed an assortment of sexual equipment over their years of experimentation which they kept safely locked inside what they had come to refer to as the 'sex box'.

Taking turns with oral sex was of course common in their bedroom, usually meaning one of them would get the chance to cum, then that person would return the favour before returning to the covers for sleep.

On this occasion however, Helen hadn't planned on ending the show so soon.

Emboldened by her new audience she begun hatching a plan, sexual scenes now popping into her head as an improv show of sorts was unfolding in her mind's eye.

Richard however was now feeling quite embarrassed. He certainly didn't view himself as some sort of sex god, but usually he could last much longer than THIS in bed.

Sensing her husband's self-consciousness, Helen gently rubbed the base of his dick, careful to avoid the now sensitive areas. "Relax hon," she said soothingly. "I'm not finished with you yet,"

Richard then shrugged off his discomfort and continued his pleasuring of her pussy, albeit a tad confused. He couldn't think of the last time they both had more than one orgasm in one session, thinking it was probably back when they were teenagers!

Helen moaned delightfully as he licked her cunt, arching her back as she put up a show for her kids before she gestured for them to close the door.

Alex and Haley had their hands down each other's pants by now, happily pleasuring each other as they watched on as if enjoying a movie.

They reluctantly obeyed Helens orders, feeling disappointed by her sudden want for privacy as they closed the door quietly.

"I think it's high time we got the ol' sex box out again don't you?" Helen asked Richard playfully.

He looked up at her inquisitively, a little surprised at her request. "Sounds fun to me!" he said. "What did you have in mind?"

She didn't respond. Instead she simply held a finger to his lips and seductively climbed off the bed, being sure to wiggle her ass in the air as she knew Richard loved her rear end so much.

Disappearing into the closet, Helen retrieved the key to their box and unlocked it before bringing it into the bedroom with her, removing a black sash and two fluffy black handcuffs on her way.

The two of them weren't exactly into the more serious side of bondage, like with the whips and leather gags. They simply found it a turn on from time to time for one of them to be bound to the bed while the other had their way with them.

Helen then extracted a third item, but this time from her bedside table.

She removed some small earplugs and handed them to Richard telling him to put them on.

Although the earplugs had never actually made their way into their activities until now, he decided to go along with it, feeling as if he was up for anything at this point.

Richard watched as his wife lovingly secured each of his hands to both sides of the bed frame before tying the black sash over his eyes, effectively blindfolding him.

"We haven't done this sort of thing in a while eh?" Richard said excitedly as he felt Helen crawl back off the bed. "Where are you going?"

Helen quickly creeped over to the bedroom door and quietly re-opened it seeing Alex and Haley still outside the room trying to listen in.

The twins quickly noticed what was going on as their mother ushered them into the room.

"As much as I'm sure I'll regret this," Helen whispered as she took Haley by the hand. "It's time we took this to the next level..."

Helen placed Haley's hand on her father's now semi erect dick careful not to touch him herself.

She took the hint as Helen let go of her and started slowly sliding his foreskin back, grinning before she lightly licked the sensitive head which was still shiny from Helens mouth.

Helen backed away from the two, sliding her shirt up over head leaving her naked as she walked towards Alex, not daring to break her gaze with Richard as she watched his penis slowly come back to life, unknowingly in his own daughters hands.

Alex met her stride as they embraced in a kiss before he kissed up her neck to her ear, nibbling it in his mouth making her tremble as it sent shivers down her spine.

Helens hand made its way down towards his pants and pulled them down as she got to her knees and took his rock hard dick into her mouth.

Alex didn't know where to look! Should he stare at Haley as she sucked Richards cock or should he look down at Helen giving him head? The whole situation was alien to everyone, giving it an undeniably surreal feeling as they ventured down what was surely to be a rocky uncharted path.

Suddenly Richard gasped.

Helen stopped what she was doing to look over in his direction, wondering if their cover had already been blown judging by the surprised sound that came from his mouth.

Relieved and surprised at the same time she noticed what Haley was doing and exhaled in relief. She knew he was inevitably to find out what was happening, but didn't want it all over so soon.

Haley had nursed his cock back to its former strength and was now licking up and down his shaft. The reason Richard had gasped however had little to do with his cock being sucked. Haley had apparently taken it upon herself to insert a finger into his ass as she serviced his member!

"That's... different..." Richard said as she sporadically slid her finger into his anus, careful only to penetrate it shallowly.

Helen stifled a giggle as she admired her daughter's experimentation.

"I suppose nothing is off the table now!" She thought to herself as she went back down on Alex's dick.

She moved her hands up to cup and caress his balls. She felt them start to tighten.

"Good," Helen thought. "Everything seems to be going to plan,"

"MUM," Alex hissed feeling that he was past the point of no return.

Helen simply motioned him to be quiet before impaling her throat on his dick. Alex thrust himself into her as he exploded, giving Helen her second load of cum that afternoon.

She milked him for what he was worth before standing up and kissing him on the forehead and whispering to him. "Alex, how about you go take a shower or something,"

Although a little confused, now spent and with no strong reason to stay, Alex turned around and left the room, closing the door behind him as he exited.

Helen was now setting the stage for the final scene in the screenplay she'd concocted in her head.

It was by no means a 'good' plan, probably about as sick and twisted as they come, but in Helens defence she had put it all together in haste as she thought on her toes, the way she has always been good at doing.

Only problem was the high state of arousal she was currently in was now clouding her better judgement having her make decisions with sex on the mind rather than the greater good.

There WAS however some method to her madness, no matter how thinly veiled it was. She was basing her ideas off what Richard had said in bed earlier. The fact that he'd voiced his keenness for a threesome by adding a second girl to the equation.

Helen now silently gripped Haley's shoulders, pulling her mouth off Richards's penis up and onto the bed.

"I want you to FUCK him Haley," Helen breathed sexily in her ear. "I want you to lower that tight little pussy onto his cock while I remove his blindfold..."

Haley was quite taken aback by this comment, but she was extremely sexually charged. She wanted it as much as her mother did, she just wasn't completely sold on the apparent 'rape' idea Helen seemed to have.

Haley positioned her feet to either side of Richards hips and got into a squatting position as she gripped his hard dick and begun guiding it to her lowering snatch.

This was it, Helen thought as she moved towards the front of the bed. This is the reason she'd blindfolded him.

This is the reason she had made Haley nurse his dick back to stiffness.

This is why she had sorted Alex out to remove him from the room for this very moment...

The moment Richards's apparent fantasy came true as he realized a second girl had INDEED been added to the equation, albeit behind his back in a way.

What happened from here on in was up to her husband. She had no more plans after this. HE had to conduct the play from where she left off and Helen was absolutely terrified, thinking of what might or might not happen...

Richard could feel whom he of course thought to be his wife, climb up on to the bed and position herself above him. She had put a hand on his chest to brace herself and the other hand was behind her back gripping his cock as he felt her guide it to her wet hole.

Suddenly his head lowered slightly from the weight in the bed changing and he could feel another hand come to his head.

"What the fuck??" he murmured in confusion, wondering where the SECOND set of hands had come from.

Haley looked to Helen for guidance as she hovered above Richards cock. Helen gave her a nod...

Helen removed the blindfold. Richard opened his eyes and took in the view right as Haley slowly lowered herself onto his shaft!

"What the FUCK??" Richard repeated louder now as his eyes darted from his wife to his daughter who were both grinning uneasily back at him.

"You wanted a threesome honey," Helen whispered seductively into his ear as she took the earbuds out. "So... I gave you a threesome!"

Haley had now reached the bottom of his shaft and was moving back up slowly as she moaned, adjusting to his length inside of her.

She was AMAZINGLY tight, as any eighteen year old should be, and felt absolutely incredible to Richards far more experienced penis as she slowly started gyrating her hips on top of him.

He let out a sharp moan, unable to continue hiding the pleasure he was feeling as his daughter gradually begun to fuck him in earnest as she moaned. Helen leaned down and kissed her husband passionately. She could feel his hesitance as her tongue darted inside of his mouth to be met with a nervous and slightly limp feeling tongue on the other end.

As they kissed, there was a strange taste in Helen's mouth Richard just couldn't quite figure out.

He started to strain against the cuffs that where bound securely to the bed head as he attempted to fight the situation. Haley shot a worried look to her mother.

"Keep going honey, there's no denying he's enjoying himself," Helen reassured her with a wink.

Richard now started bucking his hips, trying to demount the girl who was force fucking him when Helen moved to Haley and gave her a fiery kiss as she ran her fingers through her hair, making sure to keep just enough distance between their mouths so Richard could see their tongues fighting each other.

She gathered some wetness from her pussy with a finger then moved it to Haley's clit and started to rub it as they continued their extended kiss, obviously trying to put on a show.

Helen broke the embrace to look down at Richard as she noticed he had slowed his struggling. She followed his gaze to her hand on Haley's pussy. His desire to escape was now visibly deflating as he gave in to his carnal thirst for sex.

She now swung a leg over her husband and sat her crotch down on his face so she could continue kissing and pleasuring Haley who was now rocking wildly on his length.

"Oh GOD your cock feels amazing dad!" Haley moaned as she fucked him.

Richard tried to say something but Helen pressed herself tighter into him, muffling his words beyond comprehension, forcing him to continue sucking on her clit.

Richard was now being used as their personal sex toy and although he of course had some justifiable mixed feelings, to his own dismay he was really starting to enjoy it as he met Haley's downwards motions with thrusts from his own hips.

"Ooohhhh FUCK... I don't think I'm gonna last very long!!" Haley whimpered.

Helen then threw herself off Richard and nuzzled in beside him to face Haley then moved a hand up to Haley's clit to franticly rub her to orgasm.

She nibbled on his ear then whispered seductively; "I want you to watch... I want you to watch your daughter cum all over your big hard cock and I want you to enjoy every moment of it,"

Richard was now panting, enjoying the tight warmth of her vagina as it slid up and down on his shaft feeling it start to pulsate as she moved. "Th-that's it honey..." he stuttered, now trying his hardest to match the two girls devious behaviour. "Cum on your daddy's dick like a good little girl,"

Haley stopped her bouncing and pushed him inside of her as deep as she could go as she rocked back and forth. "AHHhhhh... UUUUuhhhhhhh... Daddy!!" She shouted as she came, now shuddering to both their movements.

After Haley came down from her orgasm she collapsed beside Richard just in front of Helen, her chest heaving up and down as the waves of pleasure left her body.

"I hope you don't think we're finished with you yet!" Helen giggled as she drew Haley's head towards her, spinning her around in the process as she guided her mouth to her dripping wet cunt to begin lapping her juices up.

Richard begun stroking himself as he watched his wife get eaten out by the cute little teenage girl who was now poking her ass in there air, wobbling it from side to side with her eager movements.

Just then he noticed out of the corner of his eye that the door to their bedroom was ajar. He re-focused his eyes towards the outside of the room to notice Alex just peeping through, watching the show unfold.

"Are you enjoying yourself over there??" He asked in astonishment.

Helen noticed what he was looking at. "Come in Alex,"

He came through the door with a clear bulge in his pants and walked over to Helen who pulled his pants down and took his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip.

"This family is just fucked up..."Richard said as he watched.

His mind started to wander back to when it all started. After he had been blindfolded, he deducted that it must have been HALEY giving him the blowjob seeing as she ended up being the one hovering above him as his eyes where uncovered. He then wondered where Helen must have got to while this was happening.

Richard started to recall the moment his wife had kissed him whilst Haley was straddling his penis and remembered the taste he couldn't figure out as his wife kissed him before...

"Where you going down on him while I was blindfolded??" He asked as he realized what must have happened.

"Mmmm hmmm..." Helen said briefly before going back down on Alex. She started to panic inside, thinking this may well be the deal breaker and this session may be coming to an abrupt end.

Instead Richard watched as she sucked him. Although rather disturbed at the realization of what he had tasted, somehow surprisingly enough he was getting off on watching his wife pleasure another mans dick.

After a while Helen came back up for air after deep throating Alex several times and turned to Richard to see his reaction. Pleasantly surprised by the look of lust on his face she asked him; "Honey if I take those handcuffs off will you behave?"

"Depends on what you mean by behave..." Richard replied.

Helen hesitantly reached up to each cuff with one hand and unlocked them, freeing Richards arms as he brought them down to his waist.

Everyone paused for a second, unsure as to what was to come.

"How about you go lick our daughters ass honey?" said Helen tantalisingly. "Apparently she loves it in the rear as much as I do," she said with a wink.

A smile broke across Richards face as he grinned at the newfound information. Helen felt a weight lift off her shoulders as she saw the smile, the first smile he had managed since they started all this.

"What the FUCK did you guys get up to while I was passed out?" Richard said as he got up and positioned himself behind Haley who was pointing her waiting bottom up at him.

"A story I would be more than happy to tell you another time," Helen giggled as he grabbed a soft cheek in each of his hands and spread them apart before immediately diving into her forbidden area.

Haley moaned into Helens vagina at the sudden contact.

"You know what... I think I want in on that action," Helen said as she got up and spun around on the bed facing her ass away from Alex. "Come around here and lick your mothers asshole,"

Alex moved to the other side of the bed to where she had laid on her back pointing her legs in the air for easier access to her behind.

They where now lying at right angles. Richard was just at the foot of the bed to one side with Haley in front of him and Helen was at poking herself out the other side of the bed as Alex descended his mouth upon her snatch, licking the entire length from her little rosebud all the way up to her slit.

"Get the lube honey," Helen said to Richard as she stifled a moan from Alex inserting a finger into her pussy as he rimmed her asshole.

Without a word, Richard got off the bed to retrieve a bottle of lube from their 'sex box' and returned, lathering it on a finger before slowly inserting into Haley's bottom who was now on all fours, waiting for him.

She moaned before Helen shifted herself underneath her head and kissed her deeply.

"I think you'll be needing some of this," Richard said to Alex as he placed the bottle of lubricant between them, trying not to make too much awkward eye contact.