The Camping Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard had now easily worked a second finger in when Haley broke her embrace and twisted her head around to face him. "Fuck my ass dad, I'm ready!"

Without a second thought he moved his cock to the puckered hole and rubbed it up against it. He started to push the head in before pausing. "You sure you can take this? It will probably hurt the first time,"

"It's ok," She giggled back at him. "Alex already fucked me there the other night!"

Richard remembered again seeing them in the tent. He had recalled it on the drive home and it turned him on so much it made him feel sick. Now however, the sickness had to wait as he applied more lube to his dick before pressing it onto her asshole, gently pushing it past her sphincter till it was in about half way.

Helen could just reach Haley's pussy with her left hand and drew it underneath her as she started to play with her clit whilst Richard pushed himself in the rest of the way.

"UUUuuhhhmmm... FUUUCK..." Haley moaned as he worked it halfway out of her before sliding it in once again.

Richard now had gripped her hips tightly as he thrust into her from behind, savouring every moment of her tight little hole as he fucked her silly.

Alex had now worked two fingers inside of Helen's rear when she clutched at his shoulders, gesturing for him to come up on the bed with her. She laid him on his back facing the end foot of the bed and turned to face Haley who had figured out what she wanted.

They all shifted their bodies so that the two girls could face each other. Helen was hovering above Alex's cock sitting upright as she slammed her pussy down onto him just as Haley brought herself into an upright position to come face to face with her mother so they could kiss whilst still allowing Richard to fuck her in this upright doggy style position.

They girls went crazy as they bobbed up and down, back and forth whilst exploring each other's bodies with their hands, mainly focusing on each other's clits.

Helen moved her hips upwards, letting Alex's penis flop out of her before re-positioning her rosebud above his manhood, rubbing the residual lubricant onto his cock, mixing it with her own juices.

She pushed the head past her resistance then in one swift move, squatted herself downwards, devouring his cock all the way to the hilt as she screamed out in desire!

Haley now moved two fingers to her pussy and slipped them in with ease as she bobbed up and down on Alex's cock.

"FUUUUuuckkk..." Helen shouted "I've been RIGHT on the edge for ages now... I think I'm gonna blow!!"

Haley leaned forward to gain more easy access as she too was rammed from behind. She pushed the two fingers further inside of her mother, searching for the 'button' she had before found that made her erupt beforehand.

She could feel an enlarged bubble inside of her and started massaging it, feeling it swell as she pumped it in and out. "That's it honey!!" Helen moaned. "Right there!! Fuck it right there!!"

Alex could feel her pulsate and shake before suddenly Helen's pussy started squirting out clear liquid, hitting Haley's face and dribbling down Alex's legs.

As wonderful as it all felt and looked, Richard and Alex had managed to hold onto their second load as Helen fell off Alex onto the now wet blankets, completely beside herself.

"Holy fucking SHIT that was hot!" Haley said loudly as she watched it all go down. "Alex come here,"

He looked up at his sister. She looked like some kind of wild animal with her sweaty flushed skin and completely messed up hair. Her eyes looked like they were on fire as she drew him towards her mouth, immediately sucking each other's face with passion.

She grabbed hold of his dick and pulled it into her. "You want to fuck my tight little pussy?" She asked, her voice now sounding horse and ragged.

Richard, who'd been in his own little world up until now looked down at the two. "You can have her in a sec, I'm nearly done here..." He said sounding as if he was ready to discard of a toy he no longer needed.

He laughed, quickly realizing how wrong that sounded. "I didn't mean to make that sound if I was just using you honey,"

"That's ok daddy!" She laughed. "I want BOTH of your cum in me!!"

Haley then pushed back on the bed, making Richard fall off the edge with his cock still buried deep within her. He gathered himself, instinctively holding the back of her legs so she didn't fall off him.

Alex got off the bed and moved towards them. "God that's fucked up to watch," he said as he positioned his cock at her entrance.

"Fuck her in both holes!" Helen said from the bed, now having come down from her orgasm.

She was just as surprised as everyone else. Double penetration was something Helen had never even considered until just now. Perhaps it was the sudden introduction into sex, she thought.

Alex now pushed himself into her pussy, feeling tighter than ever as Haley groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. Alex stopped halfway. "Don't stop!! Keep going, your filling me right up!!"

Alex managed to push himself right in, and Richard could feel the unbelievable pressure from the other side. She started rocking on him, allowing their two cocks to slide in and out of her. When she pushed down forcing Richards cock into her, Alex's cock would slide almost all the way out. Then when she would push up into Alex, Richard's dick would move out of her ass.

The sensations where driving them all INSANE.

Helen had now got off the bed and had moved a hand in between Alex and Haley, allowing it access to her pussy as she slowly ran circles around her clit.

"AAAHHhhhhh... OH my FUCKING gosh!!" Haley groaned as she was filled to the brim with her father and brothers shafts.

Richard could feel his balls tighten as he got ready to shoot his load. He started kissing up Haley's neck as he thrust further and further into her before unleashing his seed deep into her abdomen, gushing streams of cum into her asshole as she moaned.

Haley felt him cum in her bottom as he withdrew himself from her slowly, letting the sperm ooze slowly out of her gaping hole, dribbling down her legs.

Alex now had hold of Haley's light frame and started ploughing into her keeping her legs off the ground as he did so.

Helen moved around behind the two and saw where Richard had finished off. With a quick grin at her husband she kneeled behind them and placed her mouth on Haley's raw hole and started to gently rim her as she sucked cum from her depths.

The sensations where driving Haley WILD now as she could feel her mother lick her from below.

"I'm gonna cum... I'M gonna CUM!!" Haley shouted just as Helen slid two fingers easily into her asshole after she had finished cleaning down there.

Alex could feel her pulsating around his dick as she came to climax whilst he fucked her for all he was worth. He started grunting himself as Haley shuddered, right on the edge himself.

"Fuck, Fuck... FUCK... AAAAHhhhhh!!" They both shouted and swore as their individual orgasms ripped through their young bodies.

Just as Haley screamed in her second orgasm that evening, Alex could feel the cum brewing inside of him, ready for its journey deep into her womb, feeling Helen's fingers quickly forcing themselves in and out of her asshole on the meaty section of skin between the two holes.

"Fuck her ass mum... Fuck it while I FUCK her!!" Alex shouted as he started unleashing stream after stream into her pussy.

He spun around as he jerked the last of his seed into Haley before placing her lovingly onto the bed and slid in beside her to hold her close.

Helen and Richard joined them shortly afterwards, moving onto the section of bed above them holding each other tight.

No one spoke as they laid there.

Whether it was simply because they were all exhausted and spent from their activities or just because no one wanted to face the harsh reality of what had just happened, no one knows.

They simply enjoyed the cool afternoon air drift through the open window in the room.

That would have to be a conversation for a different time...

*****

Hopefully I've ended the tale on a high, although the ending may feel a little rushed, rest assured that bit probably took the longest as I wanted to get it right.

I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

PS, I especially left some particularly poor grammar and spelling in the story JUST for you Harvard graduates to show off your sick editing skills for everyone to marvel over so enjoy ;)

Have fun!