All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Pt. 01'

by Tetris07828

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loser

You come across as a pretty despicable person.

And do learn the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'. It isn't difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Announ.

Hey ANOUN. You are the big loser. Whats your problem. If you don't like the story Move on. How many stories have you wrote? Gave it a 5....

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I thoroughly enjoyed this first installment and so look forward to more. I might be a bit prejudiced here as I also enjoy ladies of the larger sort. No banging bones for me either; I would rather enjoy soft curves anytime. Well written and very descriptive, great character build up as well as descriptive enough to enjoy without all the drawn out "oooohs and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs.

Tetris07828Tetris07828over 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

This piece is 125,000+ words. One typo in all that I consider a victory. You must have read every word closely to find that one. In the Tuesday part of the story please find the colon (:) where I should have had a semicolon (;) and report it to the class for extra credit.

I appreciate all comments, good and bad. Constructive (or destructive) criticism is always welcome. I will not delete any comments, I think that's wimpy thing to do.

Thanks for reading,

Tetris

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When can we expect the next chapter this story was one of the best I've read in a long time

kjanekjaneover 8 years ago
Loved it. 5*

I love the earthy grittiness of this story; it captures camping perfectly. The dialogue is witty, clever, and has that same gritty charm. I damn near fell off my chair laughing when David said, "Now, if you put on about 150 pounds each then maybe we could talk." That was awesome. Big bods, hot sex, and fluids and fun aplenty all in the outdoors. I'm off to read Ch. 2. This is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star takedown

You got 5 stars for the story and 5 more for the takedown of an obvious jerk that couldn't find anything wrong but ONE typo in the whole piece. I appreciate this one all the more for it. There's some real crap on the site sometimes but this isn't one.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it, but there were too many 'dam' mistakes...

The word "dam" means a structure used to halt, or otherwise control the flow of liquid, as in "We took a tour of Hoover Dam", or "I always use a dental dam when performing a rim job".

You used that word several times within this chapter where you should have used the word "damn" instead:

"I dam near shit myself..."

"Oh yeah, that's great. Dam you're good."

"No shit! Dam it! I must have screwed up..."

"Dam girl, you rock."

"Dam that was good, thanks."

"Dam it David, that was good. Thanks."

-Rei

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Dislike

I really dislike 'bbw', especially in any erotic fiction. Real turn off.... With immediate and permanent effect. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love my curvy ladies!

First off, about the disliking of the BBW term, I dated 2 ladies, for quite some time, who called themselves BBW's, and proudly! They were both beautiful, very sexy and proud of what they were.

I guess the only thing about this story that didn't seem right was your description of Ann as about 350# vs her short stature. I met a lady who was much taller and about 300# but with that much weight on her it was nearly impossible to find her clit as the fat around her pussy completely buried her vaginal entrance, along with the thickness of her thighs adding to the closed down entrance. When we tried fucking, there was no way to tell whether I was actually in her or just banging her between those puffed out lips. Don't get me wrong, it was fun and I definitely got off, but being able to do with Ann what you wrote about would seem pretty much impossible at so much weight and several less inches of height. The rest of this story seems to describe somewhere between the 2 ladies I mentioned at the beginning of this, one who was about 5'5" and 250 and the other who was about 5'9" and maybe 275. Just thinking about them while reading this had me hard and dripping! Looking forward very much to the next installment! 5+ stars!

black75black75over 7 years ago
Enjoyed this

This is a special story! The attention to detail is great. Gives me ideas for a trip...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous