The Campus Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy remarked, "That is a very sexy look, one look at you and Jimmy will cream in his pants" Henry couldn't help but take a full view of this lushest sight, She put on the stilettos and stood directly in front of Henry. "Is this the masturbator on the video? Won't these perverts ever learn or do they all need corrective treatment? How far along are you?" Amy replied "only 2 so far, but he was starting to soften before you arrived" Amy then felt Henry's penis shaft, now much firmer after viewing Jessica in her layered nylon apparel and remarked "this could take a long time, right Henry?"

Jessica asked "Can I have a turn?, I hate these nerds staring at me around campus" She then took the paddle, and gave him a strike firmly across both cheeks. "By the time we finish tonight, the glimpse of one of the sisters will only cause fear of further reprisal, rather than arousal." She returned the paddle to Elizabeth, and Jessica stood directly in front of Henry. She stared to rub the double layer of nylon overlying her inner thighs, adjusting the garters after pulling up the stockings so the welt was immediately below the crease between her thigh and buttocks. "What do you think Henry, wouldn't you like to have your head between my thighs, and my stockings feet tickling your dick? But sorry, my boyfriend is Jimmy, and he luuuuuuuuvs nylon". Whack, another swat on the rear, but Henry remained hard. Jessica added "I think I will cut a hole in the pantyhose, so Jimmy can get to my pussy easily. He is so good at licking my clit, but will only agree to go down on me if I wear stockings or pantyhose so he can feel the smoothness on his face " Whack, "Ouch" said Henry, holding his hands over his rear and feeling the warmth of his abused buttocks. Jessica had her crotch just inches from his face. Se was starting to massage the nylon overlying her pussy.

She then turned around and bent over. She had put on the stiletto heels, causing her uplifted ass to protrude directly at his face. "How do I look from the rear, Henry? " said Jessica. Henry saw the string of the thong in her crack, imperceptibly widening the crack between her two cheeks with a thin strand of spandex. Overlying was the thin seam of the pantyhose extending from the gusset to waistband with a ribbon of reinforcement on either side. He imagined his tongue exploring the crevasse, entering at the top and meticulously probing blindly millimeter by millimeter between the mounds of flesh, like an explorer hunting for an undiscovered tunnel leading to the valuable treasure. Upon finding an indentation, he would slightly enter the hole with his tongue to stake his claim, holding it in place by applying a slight pressure with only an intermittent wiggle of the tip to maintain a tight fit in the orifice. Jessica interrupted his mental vision. "I bet you would love to spank my bottom" she paused, looking directly in his eyes with a mischievous pout of her lips "'cause I am a very naughty girl"

He again felt Amy touching his penis, but he could have told her that it was rigid. Smack, the leather paddle found its mark, and Henry swung his ass side to side, but the sting persisted, with each paddle strike more intense then the last. Jessica then turned around, directly in front of Henry and very started to reach underneath the pantyhose, stretching the spandex fabric with one hand and aiming her middle finger, adorned with dark red nail polish, to her clitoris. As it reached its target and she started to stroke with small rotations. Henry imagined his face straddled by Jessica kneeling, her pussy beyond the reach of his outstretched tongue. He would intensely study each manipulation of her finger, as if to garner intimate insight in the pleasuring of a woman. His mouth would anticipate the sweetly complexity of the drops of nectar from her sex chamber, savoring each drop on the back of his tongue, as if taking a sip from an expensive bottle of fine liquour.

Swat. Henry immediately took both hands, drew down the pantyhose and massaged his hot ass. He looked back at Elizabeth, whose countenance showed disdain as if the artistry of her freshly produced masterpiece had been desecrated. His ass was burning, the sting was not abating. He looked back at Jessica, and realized he would never soften in her presence. His androgens had always been a serious impediment to logical thinking. His forehead fell to the table, finally understanding his predicament, choosing between pain and pleasure. "Please leave at once" he pleaded. He took not even a glimpse of the departing Jessica, avoiding the temptation to reverse his decision and endure further abuse. She turned, walked out the door and disappeared into the hall.

Within seconds of her departure, his penis deflated like a popped balloon "Success" yelled Amy and Elizabeth simultaneously as Amy felt the penis and indicated to Elizabeth its flaccidity with her upright finger bent 180 degrees. "Now stick that thing where it belongs" said Amy . Henry reached in the pantyhose and easily placed his soft penis between his legs. He pulled up the pantyhose, smoothed out the overlying skirt and tried to regain his composure in spite of the intense burning of his bottom, a continuous reminder of why he had succumbed and sent Jessica away.

Jamie returned, Henry standing against the wall, unable to sit. She pointed him down the stairs to the front door. The hallway was now quiet. At the door stood Roger and Jerry- "Is your butt a little sore?" and laughed as Jerry lifted his skirt and Roger examined the crimson appearance of his cheeks. As he approached the door, Roger handed him his phone, and it was lit with a photo of Henry with the gusset of Allison's pantyhose over his nose. He scrolled through the pictures, and every compromising event was captured in high definition. His visage was clearly visible in each photo. The last photo showed him bent over the desk with his intensely red ass, unobscured by overlying pantyhose. Roger pointed to his eyes with his fingers, then pointed them at Henry "we will be watching you, pervert. If you follow one of the sorority sisters, we will know and these photos will no longer be private. " Jerry added "I have programmed the phone so these photos are now permanently displayed as wallpaper, replacing you photos of Trudy. One of the photos will be displayed whenever you use your phone so you don't forget your experience tonight." He further warned, "each and every computer or phone you turn on will display one of these photos on the desktop . They will be removed only when you leave the University", said Jerry

They opened the door front, the entrance alit with entry lights beside the door. The glow of the campus lighting was evident as Henry looked out. Henry asked "what about my clothes?" Roger handed him his wallet and keys only, Henry paused but knew he need not ask again and walked out. The door closed behind him.

12