All Comments on 'The Candle Factory'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Revenge is sweet.

Isn't it just?! Very much like this story, really - well done and please have 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I guess that it's not only that "h - - l hath no fury like a woman scorned." Then again, perhaps people should realize that they should not use office "equipment" for their personal satisfaction

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I glad I kept watching for more from you

I got hooked on your story telling back with "Suzy". I hoped you'd come back with more and here you are. Excellent as usual. Right up to what I expected. Visualizing this got a little tough but that's more on Me than on you. I'm sure you told it right. I will re-read it so I didn't miss anything. I can't imagine there being more to this woman's agony, but I won't stop watching for your name on Literotica.

5 stars

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
OLD FOOLS GET THAT WAY THRU AGE

young newbies learn the hard way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Candle Queen

I'm not sure you really know much about hot wax. I used to make sand candles and the wax could cause quite a bad burn. Therefore I don't think she would've survived the dipping. Or if she did, she'd've been severely burned and not likely to survive till rescued.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 10 years agoAuthor
Fact about "core wax"

I am violating my own rules about never commenting on my own stories, but...

Core wax is a special wax that melts at a much lower temperature and remains relatively soft. This allows it to be extruded in machines so that a mold is not actually filled with liquid wax, but with a soft, creamy wax that hardens almost immediately without contracting significantly and leaving air pockets. At least that's how it worked <i>way back</i> when I toured a candle factory one summer on vacation. Multiple dipping of a "seed taper" in core wax creates a core with the multiple layers which are apparent if you cut a true "hand dipped candle" in half. The end will have rings like on a tree stump that are considered the mark of a high quality candle.

In either case, the soft cores are then "hand dipped" in a much harder, higher temperature wax which forms a final colored shell. The thinness of the final coat also means that it hardens rapidly without air bubbles. Thus, mass produced, "hand dipped" candles are created for which people will pay extremely inflated prices.

Dipping in regular wax or "shell wax" would kill you either from the burns or the hard shell encasing you. Core wax would be HOT, but not enough to cause more than mild burns on the skin, and the cocoon would be pliable enough to expand with your breathing until it got too thick, but by then it would be big enough to allow you to breathe within it - if you had a breathing tube. At least I think it would. I've never actually tried this and would definitely recommend against it, but the guide dipped his fingers several times in the core wax tub without any apparent injury and made a little tube on his finger which he handed to one of the people on the tour. Memory of that was the inspiration for this story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Sounds like the wax used for therapeutic heat treatments, especially for the hands and feet. Not sure about the mortality rate from repeated hot/cold immersions followed by encasement, but the therapy dips are wonderful. :)

And really, Technician...you know that as soon as his program kicked in this was no longer 'self'-bondage,' but became noncon. Fitting noncon, but still...

Another well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was nasty

I'm thinking that she would have suffocated in the wax or more likely would have panicked at some point, vomited and when the vomit couldn't clear her "tube" she would have drowned in her own vomit. Either way - a disgusting story, not worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK...

I would have preferred him interrupting her, and possibly participating...but a well-written story, as usual.

And yes: "core wax" melts at a temperature not much higher than hot tap water.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked the story, not the ending.

The non-ending. He still got bought out for cheap. He's still out of a job. And what did happen when everyone came in? When her Father came in? Was she dead? Being stuck in wax for that many hours is like the woman in Goldfinger that died when she was covered in gold paint and her skin couldn't breath. Plus which, would her urinary track backup or her bowels explode during all those hours? Had all the internal vibrations caused her to bleed to death? Too many unanswered questions made for a bad ending.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Goldfinger actress did NOT die from skin suffocation.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/goldfinger.asp

Also read my above comment about the "core wax."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never mess with a technician, engineer, or scientist.

perfect justice - hah. no more need be said.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Definitly would have died even if she survived the dipping she would not have survived 36 hours coated in wax. Even if she could have been able to breath he body would have suffocated. Even if you allow for everything to go as planned the terror of what happened would have driven her insane.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good stuff

Hey, the bitch brought it on herself.

jenellesljenelleslover 2 years ago

Don't annoy the Geeks. Amazing how so many Anonymous are so knowledgeable. Why don't we see their well crafted stories?

Nice job Technician

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

SIMILAR Stories