All Comments on 'The Canyon'

by WillowedCabin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hope that isn't the end.

There is much more to say. Please don't make this a one off. Does he follow her back to the city? Does she keep her grip on reality? Does her craving for him force her to seek him out? Will his enemies go after her? Is she pregnant? Do the bites indicate that they are mated? Did she create him through her painting? Was he her muse for the painting? Was her masturbation considered by him to be some form of enticement, sacrifice or summoning ceremony? Please do not end this here. The start is too good to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazing story, write more!! Do they meet up again?

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
More?!

Please tell me there is more!!

lorencinolorencinoalmost 13 years ago
~

Stunningly ambitious prose that, like poetry can sometimes achieve, seethes with unusual word combinations and imagery that surprises as it flows acrobatically, doing tricks and flips in mid-flight to blend the unabashed sensual excess with the throbbing of the words. The juxtaposition between the surrender to self-pleasuring that is brazenly wild and distinctly satisfying and the ravishing by a god who takes complete control to provide a consummation that goes beyond satisfaction is a masterful exploration of sexual pleasure in writing that rivals the limitless rewards of the sexual act itself.

As the civilized woman, of significant cultivation, ventures into the wild in her industrial mode of transportation, she frees her body to explore the wilderness from which it evolved. Naked against the earth she orgasms, freeing herself from the restraints of society alienated from nature. Yet her vocabulary, enriched by her social training, evokes the earthy freedom beyond the civilization she is a product of.

Thus unrestrained she draws, on canvas, the obverse of her pleasurable self. Thus created, her agent of pleasure is unleashed to drive her pleasure beyond her imagination, beyond satisfaction to a place where wild is the norm and no longer wild, where pleasure transcends the earthly and the moral restraints of a society that pegs pleasure inside manageable limits.

Is the scream at the end an attempt to assuage the fearful slipping back into a reality that cannot contain the intensity of sexual ecstasy experienced without deforming sexuality in one way or another.

In short, reading this story was an intensely rewarding experience.

A caution: With language so powerfully different, be careful not to repeat unusual phrases.

xwriterxxxxwriterxxxalmost 13 years ago
F*cked by Bigfoot?

Fucked by Bigfoot?

Bigkok!

I’ve often been afraid of an anal probe from a flying saucer whilst driving late at night but never this terror in the woods…

Would be interesting to write one from a man’s point of view… Of course in that story I wouldn’t let him catch me! Oh boy! I’d run a lot faster than the mailman running from an Alsation!

Very vivid! Great concept and I luvvvvvvvvvvvv a great concept!

“Drawing is the most profoundly honest medium of art I know; it's either good or it isn't.” That’s so true. Unlike writing which always has it’s merits.

“Made my womb clench in fear and anticipation.” I CLENCHED TOO!!! : )))

A squeaquel set 9 months later would in order I would think! : )

“He swiftly buried his face in my center, rasping his teeth across my outer lips and running what felt like the tip of his tongue through my slit and flicking my sensitive clitoris.” Now you don’t get that level of sophistication from your average mountain gorilla! Which definitely means this wasn’t a simian or Ron Jermey!

An encounter like this could never end up on the news… Well maybe the Enqurier…

“…well you see I was having a wank and then I spotted the creature…”

And then what happened?

He raped me.

You’d lose viewer sympathy and Mom & Pop at home would all be sitting there silently thinking ‘…dirty slut was asking for it…’

Butt seriously: Great concept and well executed. Will stay with me and I shall reflect on it for a few days I think.

Read your bio… Nice quotes. It’s been a year presumably and would be nice to hear what you think in your own voice 12 months later. Well done! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautifully written

What a beautifully written erotic story. You have me completely mesmerized. I will read your poetry and comment. You tell a brilliant story that keeps the reader wanting more. The sexual scenes are gripping. You write as if it is happening now. I sensed the dream, but the empty paper when you finished and the bruises: what a fantastic ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous