All Comments on 'The Captured Butterfly'

by Silentslave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
It's

This is a good story I guess for those into what its about (not me) and it has solid length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

i enjoyed it and the story had a great plot a few mispellings and some gramatic errors but otherwise it was pretty good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hey this story was really good it made me teary sometimes the story was really fantastic but was the baby a boy????

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
your spelling is frustrating

the word is Through, not threw, and so many others, too many, to list, but that one was used incorrectly so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

Omg that was one of the most amazing stories ever!!! You have soo much potential! I wish there was more, I want to read more!! You have a great gift!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

I liked it.

Three words: broken off chair leg. Crap. That would be four. It doesn't alter the point though. It would be wise for her to suddenly develop an affinity for pool or snooker. Pool cues - straight, strong and mostly splits to have a point when broken in two. A must-have for the modern woman married to a pig-headed vampire, who gave her a baby who tries very hard to bite her, oh - only whenever she happens to come near it.

Shot for a very well thought out and planned story-line. The one or two mistakes were really not enough to make me stop reading (the little glitches in the text where Miranda was concerned). It was thoroughly enjoyable. It would have been even more so if he had done the honourable thing and commited suicide on their wedding night, but just ignore me - I'm hardly allowed to open my mouth at family gatherings anymore because of incompatable views and egregious remarks. Thanks again for story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ellie bored me

her crying and helplessness, her independence or self didn't come tillthe last page, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stockholm Syndrome

I was hoping she would have been smart enough to get away at the end.

No one would trade autonomy for ability to walk.

Los of spelling and punctuation errors that made the story difficult to read

They’re =they are. Their=belonging to

Threw=tossed. Through=transition

Think about adding more to the historical background.

I couldn’t figure out why the contract was so important to him.

Be more detailed in your sexual scenes, she said WOW, but I was like..”👽That was it?”

I liked her conversations with herself. They were prophetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous