The Captured Siren Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost on cue, Finn entered carrying a bowl of food. Aysu perked up, her stomach rumbling a bit louder. Finn heard and chuckled. "You're a hungry little thing, aren't you?" He looked at her a bit closer. "Are you... Are you drooling?" Indeed she was, she was so hungry she hadn't even noticed. She hastily wiped it away with her free hand.

Aysu glared at him from the bed and he laughed louder. "What? Angry now? Are you going to speak to me, little love? Or did you forget?"

"Shut up." She spat. Finn's expression immediately changed.

"Apologize." He said, that same familiar simmering anger returning. Aysu's blood ran cold, but she would not give in.

"No." She said defiantly. And then there was silence. She didn't speak and Finn paused in place across the room, glaring at her. His blue eyes seemed to pierce through every fiber of her being, she couldn't hold his gaze.

"Very well. I can wait, and you will not get food until you apologize." She gasped. That was so unfair! She looked at him to protest but he had already settled into his table and chairs. He lit a flame on his desk and began to work on his papers.

Aysu's view wasn't very good from the bed. She could see the room become darker as day faded into night. But all she could focus on was the shadow of the flame shifting on Finn's face. She had to study it to avoid her growing hunger. His brow was clenched in concentration, quill furiously scribbling onto parchment. Her food sat beside him, growing colder and colder.

After what felt like hours Finn finally got up and stretched, quenching the flame on his fingertips. There was still light from a different source. Though she couldn't see where that was.

He was looking at her expectantly now," Still no apology?" She shook her head.

"I won't apologize, I did nothing wrong." She said, but she sounded more tired than angry.

"Very well," Finn said, shrugging. He was out of her vision for a moment but came back carrying a book.

He sat it down on the bed as he rearranged Aysu's binding. Placing them so she could only sleep comfortably on the floor.

"Hey!" She protested as she fell over the edge of the bed onto the hardwood.

Finn undressed in front of her, save for his boxers, and clambered into his bed. He turned on the Gaslamp above him and opened up his book.

"You were a bad girl the whole day. Bad girls don't get rewarded for bad behavior." Finn dismissed. Aysu was about to open her mouth to protest, but she thought the better of it. Instead, she tried to snuggle into the cold, hard floors and tried to hold back tears as she fell asleep.

--

Aysu woke to Finn stomping around his quarters. It took her a few moments to open her eyes as they hadn't adapted to morning light. The light didn't change as much underwater. She coughed, unintentionally alerting Finn she had awoken.

He stood almost directly above her. To see his face she had to look straight up his towering fam. "Do you have anything to say to me?"

Her stomach was so empty it couldn't even muster a grumble, and her throat was so dry. Her hunger was so intense it was crippling. She had awoken to cradle her empty stomach. At her lack of response he left and brought the room temperature food to her nose. It smelled incredibly unappetizing but to her, it smelled like the finest male flesh. "I'm sorry," She croaked. Her voice hoarse from the dryness in her throat. Just like that, it seemed like a cloud had been lifted, as Finn's angry frown lifted into a smile. She felt her heart flutter with relief.

Finn pulled up a chair and attached Aysu's chains to them. He molded her into a crouch between his knees. "I don't like this." She said, struggling between his thighs.

Finn picked up the spoonful of the stew," If you want to eat you'll like it fine." He said. His tone was light, but Aysu heard the underlying words in it. She stopped struggling. Finn smiled, affectionately ruffling her white hair. "Open wide," he said in a sing-song voice. She complied, opening her lips obediently. Finn put the gruel in her throat. It was disgusting, but her stomach grumbled in appreciation. She swallowed fast and opened up her mouth again. "You're a hungry little one, aren't you?" Finn said chuckling. Putting another spoonful in her mouth. She blushed, but she was too hungry to protest.

Soon the soup was done and her hunger was satiated. But her thirst wasn't. Finn seemed to have an answer to that too as he grabbed a metal cup of water from his desk. "Tilt your head back," Finn ordered. He gently directed her head on a small tilt as he poured the water down her throat. She lapped it up greedily. The water was lukewarm, and it had a small metallic tinge, but it was enough.

Aysu smiled," Thank you," she breathed. It seemed she had forgotten it was Finn's fault she'd gotten the food so late in the first place.

"No problem," Finn said. He carried her back to the bed and reattached her there. "I have things to do, I'll be back in a bit."

He turned to leave when he heard her whine from behind him," Wait, Finn, is there anything to do?"

Finn paused for a moment before hastily clothing the door behind him. It seemed Aysu was getting too comfortable too quickly. He knew he should move to the next stage of conditioning. They were not equals and she should not be addressing him as such. Yet, he so loved how Aysu would say his name. With her beautiful, sing-songy voice. 'Feen,' is how it would sound. Long and drawn out, with inflection unheard in a human accent. But maybe her saying Master would sound even better. He could almost hear it.

He shook his head, he needed to get Aysu out of his head. She'd only been in his care for a day now. Maybe sirens turned human had more power than he'd anticipated. Finn opened the door to the dining hall where everyone was already eating. Again, a bowl of fruit was presented in front of him.

"How long until Port Royal, Nate?" Finn said as he took a large bite of a cantaloupe.

Nate looked up from his breakfast, he looked a little pale. "We should be there tomorrow morning, Captain."

Finn nodded as he chewed," Very good, very good." He mumbled.

The conversation in the dining hall had teetered out again, obviously, they were waiting for an update on Aysu. "Well?..." Will finally said anxiously. Finn sighed and put down his food.

"Mates, there isn't so much to say. I'm slowly training her, it's going well I guess." Finn exasperated.

"When will we see her?" Olly asked.

"I don't know," Finn said," I can try to get her out tonight but I doubt much will change." He finished his fruit and began to get make his way back to his quarters. "Can someone bring me a leash when they're finished with their breakfast?" He said before exiting.

Well, now he had something to do.

On his way back to his cabin he halted, retracing his steps ever-so-slightly. He had passed Terran's old room. While usually, they would have given the room to Will everyone on the crew had agreed it was more respectful to keep it empty. He hadn't been there in ages, and now that he'd avenged Terran's death it seemed only fitting.

Slowly he opened the door, it creaked when he entered. The room was coated in a layer of dust, the light was filtering in from the windows highlighting the particles in the air. But otherwise, it was in perfect condition. His clothes were in the wardrobe and his boots still by his bed. Finn felt like choking. There was a photo by his bedside. A small picture of him and his wife, Clara, on their wedding day. This poor woman, a widow. And a mother of a fatherless daughter. All because of Aysu.

He was angry at her for killing his friend, angry at her for undoubtedly killing others, and angry that he had forgotten. He had been too forgiving, this would end now.

--

Aysu was bored. Very, very bored. She could barely see the interior of the room she was in, much fewer things to do. There was a noise from the left of the room, and Finn was there.

His eyes were glowering, it made her shiver. "Finn, I'm bored," she whined, stretching herself across his bed.

This seemed to make him even angrier. His blue eyes narrowed at her and his posture stiffened. She was suddenly very aware of her predicament. Chained and naked on the bed of a strange man who obviously didn't like her very much. Even that was a bit of an understatement. "Don't call me Finn." He finally spoke after the uncomfortable silence. It was monotone, and very, very frightening. She shivered.

"Why?"

Finn advanced on her suddenly. She tried to retreat backward but there was nowhere to go. There was a sting on her cheek. Gingerly, Aysu brought a hand to her cheek. He had... slapped her. Hard this time, her cheek was burning. She was gaping at him, her mouth parted like a dumbfounded fish. "What was that?"

Finn slapped her again. The same cheek just as hard. Aysu tried to turn away but there was nowhere to go. Again a harsh sting, it hurt worse than before. She yelped.

"Don't ever question me again. You are my slave, my whore. And you will not call me Finn, you will call me Master."

12