The Car Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so fucking ridiculously horny as I half-watched my wife fuck her only son - our first-born. What seemed absolutely insane only a few hours ago was getting more-and-more intimate by the second. Without even considering how it might look, Jenny grabbed the headrest in front of her hard, putting her head against it as if hugging it for support.

"Just a few more minutes," I said in a shaky voice. It just came to me that it was the first words either one of us had shared in probably thirty minutes. Neither responded, but I could hear above the sound of the AC the clear audible slaps of flesh together. My wife was too foregone to even hide what she was doing anymore. I desperately wished I could see his cock disappear over and over as she bounced in his lap.

My whore of a wife.

My lovely wife.

He occasionally made grunts, but none like the grunt he made when I was sure he started to cum inside my wife's fertile cunt. To try to hide it, he coughed a few times. I looked up at the mirror and we locked eyes. He looked like a deer in headlights as his juice almost certainly was flooding his mother's pussy. I let him off the hook by turning my attention back to the road. Seconds later when I looked up, he was no longer looking back.

I pulled onto a main road that took us straight to the campus. I also turned the channel back to classic rock, giving them the cover needed to try to get organized in the back seat. A few minutes later, we were being directed by campus police to where to park. Finding a spot near Chris's dorm, I slid into the spot and turned the truck off.

Unbuckling my seat belt, I turned back to the two people I started a family with all those years ago. Despite the great AC, both were sweating and looking flushed. My wife looked at me as if she was expecting to be yelled at. Softly, I said, "I'm going to start getting the tarp loosened. Could take a few minutes. Probably best if Jenny gets out first. Maybe use the restroom."

With that, I opened the door to the now-stifling heat and stepped onto the asphalt. I tried to ignore the hard-on in my pants or the way the precum had made the tip of my penis a little cooler. Slowly, I started to untie the tarp.

A little more than two hours later, Jenny and I climbed back into the truck that was now empty. We made small talk as I slowly maneuvered around the other parents and their kids moving undergoing the same hectic move-in date. Finally, I got back to the main road and turned onto it.

A few seconds later, "Baby, Martin's is the other way."

"I know," I replied. "Making another stop."

"Where?"

Turning to her, I saw my wife look a little worried. "It's a surprise," I told her before turning my attention back to the road. Throughout the move-in, the awkwardness was incredibly present. There was no hiding it - even after we met Chris's roommate and their family. When I, out of habit, put my hand on Jenny's back while introducing her, she seized up and moved away from the touch. We couldn't have that continue for much longer. People might think I was abusive to her.

We had to clear the air. We weren't going to take this home with us.

I think she guessed soon after where I was going. It was a small pond that a few of us found near a recreation park one time. We used to go back there, smoke pot, and chill to get away from campus for a while. Finding the gravel access road, I pulled up as close as I could get to the pond, which looked smaller than it did two decades ago. This part of the county was truly the sticks. Trees surrounded us and even gave us shade. Putting the truck in park, I unlocked the doors and let the AC continue to run. I got out of the truck and she followed, but I soon re-entered the truck through the backseat - now empty of all of Chris's stuff. She followed suit, finding her place where Chris sat as she used him as her seat. And so much more. The music, barely audible, filled the air as I tried to think of how to put this. But Jenny, as she has done for so much of my life, was there with the words I desperately searched for.

"You want me to tell you about what happened, don't you?"

I looked up at her and nodded. She looked like she was about to cry and soon, the first tear was visible.

"I'm so sorry, Ethan," she started as she sobbed. "I don't know what I was thinking! I don't know if I was full of a bunch of hormones and emotions with Chris leaving the nest or whatever. I can't believe I did this to you. I'm so-so-so--"

I cut her off by putting my hand up. Tears were sliding down her face. I didn't know exactly what else to do to show her that I wasn't really angry, but confused. So, I acted completely on impulse. I reached down to unbutton my shorts. She made a sound from my confusing choice, but I didn't stop until I pushed both my boxers and shorts to the floorboard. My cock wasn't as rock hard as it was while they did the nasty in the back seat, but the monster was clearly awake and interested.

"Tell me," I said. "Tell me every dirty, fucking detail. Tell me what a slut mommy you really are."

She could have slapped me. I wouldn't have been that surprised by it. But I was even less surprised that, after wiping away the tears, the sickest little smile came over her face. "You are such a dirty, old man."

Bridging her body up, she reached underneath her yellow dress that went down to just above her knees. Pushing her white panties down, she took them completely off. Holding them up, they were drenched. "This. This is what your son did." And then, with another perverted smile, she brought the panties to her face and dragged her tongue over the saturated cloth. "I swear, he came so much inside of me. Makes me sad I didn't get a chance to finish him off in my mouth."

"Come to Daddy and tell me everything," I hissed, my hand on my cock.

She never plays along when I call myself, "Daddy." Yet, as she scooted over and began to duck her head toward my cock, she whispered, "Sure thing, Daddy. Whatever you want." She started to lick my cock and suck the head, taking away the precum that had already begun to accumulate. Reaching down, I lightly smacked her ass through the thin dress. While she continued to toy with me, she started to tell me what happened.

It took her a long time to really get comfortable after we left the house. She tried sitting on one leg, but he complained. Then she tried just the knee, but it was not a completely unpleasant feeling. "Had I known what would happen, I might have just stayed there. Just letting his knee rub against my swollen, shaved little pussy until you destroyed it later." But eventually, she settled deep into his lap. He was playing games on his phone while she was searching through her facebook.

It didn't take too long until she felt it. His cock was getting hard. She nearly laughed about it and tried to move away, but that only made matters worse because the squirming to try to find another spot not only failed, but made him even harder. Even worse, her body was beginning to react - especially when he put his hands on her hips as the phone was put away. Without sharing a world, she was submitting to her son as he pulled her hips close, relaxed, and pulled her close again. When his now hard cock, covered by only a pair of loose-fitting black cotton shorts and boxers, slid between her legs, her pussy started to cream heavily as she tried her best to ignore him. But it was a losing battle.

"When we stopped at that gas station, I thought I would confront him," she said. Before she continued, she swallowed every inch of my cock, holding my dick in her throat as she breathed through her nose. Pulling away, a string of saliva was still connecting us until it strained to the max and broke. "But the little brat...he fucking took over as soon as you left the truck."

When she turned her head to tell him to chill, he kissed her. While his tongue pushed into her mouth, his hands went to her breasts and he began to squeeze those full tits with his big hands. With his hard cock pressing against her pussy, she found the will to fight against his advances too small to hold up against the onslaught of attention he gave her. Soon, his hand was pulling up her dress so his fingers could sink underneath her panties.

"I was dripping, Ethan. Absolutely dripping."

Once his finger dipped into her honeypot, she nearly came. It took everything she had to open her eyes as she spied me holding a door for an elderly couple while they walked into the store. She told Chris to wait and before he could protest, she pushed up her body slightly to push down her panties. Only seconds before I opened the door, she slid back into her spot in her son's lap - her dress flaring out so that when his still-clothed cock found its rightful place between her legs once more, it was placed against her bald pussy.

To hear Jenny tell it, she knew it was only a matter of time until he pulled out his cock, but the boy continued to tease her. His hands were everywhere, grabbing her breasts as he felt sure I couldn't see that. Tweaking her nipples while she answered my questions about whether or not she was okay. Playing with her wet pussy and toying with her clit while she tried to keep her voice from shaking. It was all too much.

"I don't know where that boy learned to fuck," she said as she licked precum away from the head of my cock. "But he learned pretty well. Boy had me desperate."

As he continued to tease her, she worried I could smell her arousal. That said, to say the fear wasn't very significant to her at the time is a bit of an understatement. My wife needed to get fucked - plain and simple. And Chris wasn't going to make the next move, that seemed quite obvious. Instead, he waited for his mother to blink first.

"Part of me was thinking that I simply could not do this to you. What I had already done was bad enough. But...also...I've already gone this far. Why stop now?" She shrugged her shoulders in much the same way she does when she gets me sweet-and-sour chicken when I asked for sesame chicken. Then she ducked her head to lick at my balls and suck one of them into her loving mouth. While she gave them a tongue bath, she continued.

Watching me the entire time, she bridged her body up a little, reached down to grab the sides of his shorts, and pulled them hard. He helped by pushing his ass off the seat some. She only pushed them down enough for free his incredibly hard cock, which brushed against her ass. When it touched her asshole, she nearly screamed. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed the thick root so she could control it more. With skills born from experience, she aimed him perfectly inside her tight hole and then descended. The walls of her pussy hesitated against the intruder until welcoming him as he slid against every inch of the velvety channel. She didn't stop moving down until her cunt swallowed all of his precum-leaking cock.

Before she could continue, I found myself asking the most ridiculous question. "How big is he?" Why did I ask that? Did I want to know that he was bigger than me? Thicker than me? That her pussy was more full than ever?

"He's pretty big," she said with a smile. "Maybe longer, but not as thick as you? That's why you're asking right. Did he have such a huge cock to make yours look smaller? You sick little fuck." She laughed and kissed my cock. She gets me more than I could ever understand myself.

Jenny found fucking her son to be delicious and orgasmic torture. Hiding their actions from me was increasingly difficult as his tool did dirty things to her insides. She wanted nothing more to bounce hard on his cock while telling him to play with her asshole, but she couldn't do that. After all, she shouldn't be doing what she was doing in the first place, but to fuck her son wildly without care? That was a line she didn't want to cross. For my sake. I told her that seemed a little arbitrary and she agreed, but, in her mind, she was doing whatever she could do to both give into her darkest desires, yet not hurt me.

Not that she wasn't moving, obviously. She was fucking her boy, just slowly with most of his cock deeply imbeded inside her pussy throughout. His hands continued to toy with her tits, sliding up her dress to pull her big breasts from their bra confines to tweak and play with her nipples with nothing in the way. It made Jenny nervous that I might see something, but she did not try to stop Chris. She was concentrating too much on keeping her moans stifled.

"When you went the back way," she said. "I thought it was such a stroke of luck. Bouncing on Chris made more sense now."

And so she did, bouncing on his cock with increased speed. Her ass went higher in the air before sliding back down hard. She had to give it up for Chris - he had amazing stamina for a teenager. Despite his mother cumming around his cock on-and-off for an hour, the boy held off from flooding her cunt with his cream. She figured part of it was the slow movements while we were on the interstate and highway, but now she was bouncing on his cock like the sluttiest little mother in the world and she was doing everything she could to force his cum to erupt.

Holding onto the headrest hard with her head against it, she moved her hand between her legs - finding an absolutely drenched swamp of pussy juice. Reaching down, she grabbed at his balls and lovingly rolled them in her hand, squeezing slightly as she tried to make her son cum. Shortly after, she pulled her hand back out and, turning her head to look at him, sucked at their juices knowing full well most of them were hers. It was about the moment he grunted loudly, scaring Jenny, who looked back at me. Meanwhile, she could feel his cock giving her the treat she so badly wanted to also taste. Even though he grunted loudly, she didn't stop bouncing, coaxing every drop from his exploding cock.

She was amazed he kept spurting delicious streams of cum into her pussy. Jenny felt as if her cunt was filled to the max with so much cock meat and juice - not to mention her own juices as she again came, the walls of her pussy milking the boy's dick for even more treats. She felt ashamed, but also more turned on than she had ever been in her whole entire life. My wife had to fight off the urge to turn around and suck his tasty cock of the mess they had made together.

Soon enough, she was pulling up her panties - made all the more difficult as she tried to cover her pussy with one hand from leaking copious amounts of cream. Of course, she sucked on those digits once her panties were back in place, nearly cumming again. Her son pulled up his shorts - a wet spot that I soon saw later was quite obvious. Luckily for him, the heat dried things fairly quickly.

Real life smacked her in the face as she looked at me once I had turned the truck off. She felt like she was the biggest whore in the world and had fucked up everything. She wanted to apologize then, but felt it was probably best to wait for me to unload. But then, I didn't. I acted like things were perfectly okay. We went about moving our son into his dorm room. Scared to even be alone with him for a second, she kept her distance and tried to stay close to me. Before she knew it, she was sliding into the front seat - her panties still full of juice despite a trip to the restroom earlier - and thinking that maybe things would be okay.

"My biggest worry," she said as she sat up and took off her dress. Now only in her bra, she shuffled over to me on her knees as she continued. "I was afraid you'd try to fuck me with his cum still in me. And then you'd know. You'd realize what a slut I am. What a fucking slut I became while sitting in your son's lap."

I grinned and reached down with my arm that was nearest to her. Sliding a finger into her juicy cunt, I finger-fucked her for a few seconds while she moaned. Then, slipping the drenched digit from her hole, I put it into her mouth. I don't know how much cum was still inside her. Probably not much. But the way she moaned around my finger like I was serving her the most delicious meal in the world made me think there definitely was still some.

Straddling me, her bald cunt looking engorged and ready to be fucked, she grabbed my cock firmly and directed it toward the right hole. In one quick rush, she took my entire length - the second cock she had bounced on in this back seat today. Unlike with Chris, she didn't take her time at all. With no pretending that this was meant to be a long, sensual fuck, she slammed her pelvis down repeatedly as she took me deeply.

My wife's sweet pussy was definitely not quite as tight as usual. It had a bit more give, allowing this quick and frantic fuck to take place. But the walls of her channel still gripped and rubbed me in all the right ways. In the cool air-conditioned truck, my balls were quickly reacting to the temperature - a product of how wet she had already made them with her leaking cunt.

I had never been more turned on by her. I didn't know if I ever wanted her to fuck another man or if that would remain a fantasy. But as long as he was willing, I was more than okay if she crawled on Chris's dick again. It unleashed a version of Jenny she rarely let out. And this Jenny - she is the dirtiest, sexiest, most beautiful slut in the entire world.

I reached down to grab her ass as she bounced. I pulled on the two globes, spreading her ass as my fingers dived into her crack. She smiled at me and holy responded to the finger rubbing at her asshole by fucking me even harder. As I pushed my right index finger into her ass, it suddenly came to me that I had failed to lube it up. Yet, she didn't stop me. In fact, she implored me.

"Yessss, stick that finger into my dirty ass," she hissed at me. "Fuck your slut. Fuck your slutty wife."

"You going to fuck Chris again?" I asked, my finger pushing harder into her ass as balls filled with cum.

"Whenever and wherever he wants."

Releasing her ass with my left hand, I smacked her butt hard and she groaned in response.

"Going to give him this ass."

"Yes!"

"Going to suck him dry?"

"Yes!"

Her eyes were closed and she felt like she was on fire, cumming over and over around my dick. I knew it was only a matter of time until I flooded her channel - just a few hours after my son had done the same thing.

I kept pushing her.

"What about his roommate? What if he catches you?"

"I'll pull out his dick and suck him, too."

"What if the RA sees this?"

"Baby, I'll fuck the entire floor if it means Chris fucks his mommy again," she said, kissing me hard.

It was all fantasy. No way would my wife actually do these things. But in the heat of the moment, the image of my wife being surrounded by twenty college-aged boys excited me. Turning into the cum dumpster I know she could be was intriguing. Of course, fucking her son was one thing. A gangbang was completely different. But, fuck, if the image of my wife covered in cum wasn't the hottest image possible.

"Make me cum, slut!" I told her. "Just like you did your son!"

"Yes, Daddy!"

Finger-fucking her asshole with one hand, I grabbed her hair roughly with my other, pulling her head back hard. I met her thrusts with my own, fucking her sloppy pussy with every rock-hard inch of my cock. She never stopped, either. Her pussy milked my dick, needing my cum. Needing my release. And I could no longer hold back. With a loud grunt that seemed to echo in the cabin of my truck, I started to release my own gallon of juice into my wife's pussy. Shot-after-shot of sperm filled her up to the brim yet again. She screamed in response, somehow finding another gear to fuck me faster and harder. She was completely primal at this point and God, it was the hottest thing ever.

I don't think I've cum that much since I was in college. Hours of building up to this point had produced a load that was quickly beginning to leak from her warmth. I was going to have to get my truck seriously detailed. Fuck that, though. It was worth it.