The Car Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my load began to diminish and my wife seemed to follow suit. She slowed her movements like a washer getting near a cycle. Her head held to the side as her jaw hung open. With her eyes closed, her head slowly fell against my chest. We stayed like that for what seemed like an hour, but was really only a few minutes - just trying to remember how to breathe normally. My heart rate slowed and my cock softened. Once it fell out of her pussy, a load of cum would follow.

"Baby," I said softly after a while.

She didn't bother to move before responding, "Yes?"

"Can you go outside when you get off me? That way you don't leak too much on the truck."

She laughed softly. "Sure, dear. I do have a problem, though."

"What's that?"

"She moved her head to the side so that she could look up at me. "I can't feel my legs."

We both laughed and I kissed her head. Shortly after that, she did hop out of the truck. With zero shame, born out of years of being married, she squatted right there and unleashed a stream of urine. She also pushed out globs of cum, that fell against the dirt. I soon stepped out of my truck, also pissing as we stood nude - well mostly - on public land. But we didn't care. After we had finished, we kissed passionately - aware that our marriage had forever been changed.

Once dressed, we did stop by Martin's. We were absolutely famished and we both drank down multiple cups of water to replenish the fluids we had lost. As we each ate the burgers that were nearly as good as they had been years before when we were just beginning to date, we smiled at one another like a pair of newlyweds.

Before we split a hot fudge sundae, Jenny narrowed her brow as if she just thought of something. I asked what was on her mind.

"Well, you know, we have to pack the truck again next weekend," she said. "Maybe I should drive if we run out of space. Let Michelle sit in your lap."

I nearly spit the water I was drinking out.

"You are a naughty girl, Jennifer Lynn Baker." She smiled back at me. "A naughty girl indeed."