All Comments on 'The Care Girls Ch. 06'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
loving the progress!

I have been reading these installments for days! Please don't let it stop or leave us "hanging". Youve done such a great job, I wouldn't dare suggest anything! Looking forward to more!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Please don't stop

Loved this series, and would like to read more of Lucy's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

I have really enjoyed this story if only things like this could have happened to me years ago. Well one can dream!

Please keep up the good work let us have a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
LOVE the story - don't stop!!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Did mom find his brief's in the bathroom? Here are some ideas, but I'm really looking forward to whatever happens: Maybe she should encourage him (via throwing out his undies and replacing them with panties or via spankings) to dress much more often. I'd love to see Becky help him (Lucy) get off when he dresses. And maybe he discovers mom and Mrs. Wilson know each other. If so, maybe Mrs. Wilson helps Lucy at some point! Wonder if Lucy applies for a job, or ends up shopping with Becky and some of her class mates - or maybe even at the swimming pool or beach!!!Again, just ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
NEEDMORE

I ONLY WISH IT WAS MEEEEE

ineed to reed more THE STORY MAKE ME THINK ITS ME.

iWWISSSSS I COULD LIVE THAAATTLIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
We need more

Please, Please, Please, bring us some more of this great story. I am waiting in suspense to see what will happen next to the lovely Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh god i need more.

more! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OH YES MORE

Love the series and need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes YES Yes YES

I am riveted o my computer to see when you next episode will be written.

I'm so wet just thinking about it.

Stephy

Frost153Frost153almost 20 years ago
WRITE MORE, PLEEEEASE!!!!

PLEEEASE WRITE MORE! I love the story and the way you write it. To answer your questions I would like to go on a blind date with tony's friend and i want Mr Wilson to find my tiny serets under my skirt. I would also like to use a condom on tony's friend and on Mr. Wilson. I want becky to next make me wear hot pink lether boats, a hot pink so so short mini dress. Also I would like at least one if not both of my parents to find out about my crossdressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME PENMANSHIP

I think he should go for it. It's what he/she needs. I love the story and the way you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
up the ass

dress as a woman get from behind from mr wilson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

this could be me!!! i think lucy and becky should be lesbian lovers

CDJessicaCDJessicaabout 16 years ago
CONTINUE!!!

Very very well written. I would love to read more of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

Tonys friend is a must for me this is Lucy I need to taste a mans lips and more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

this is possably the best storie writen on here loved every bit of it

sosowettsosowettabout 14 years ago
Mr. Wilson!

Yes, Mr. Wilson asked you to come with him to a company party so you can't refuse. He takes you shopping for a new dress and shoes still not knowing your just a young guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!

you have to continue this, you do go on a blind date with tonys friend, mr wilson does find out but is bribed by becky to keep quiet, beckys fucks him up the ass and tony uses the condom while screwed by becky at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't stop!

Just use your imagination and continue the track you've already set with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

get a gaff and some fake breasts. itd complete the transformation!

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

cant wait to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING

This story so amazing and sexy. Please write more chapters as I am so hooked and it completely killing me that it ends. PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please!!!!

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago

I cant wait to go out in a short mini-dress, stockings and high heeled boots and get my first taste of a mans cock as he slips it between my glossy coated lips. This story is really thrilling just the way i want my experience to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue

To answer your questions -- ALL OF IT !!!! Yes, go out with Tony's friend, suck his cock and get fucked by him. Yes, Mr. Wilson comes on to you, you suck his big cock, tell him you're on your period so he then fucks you in the ass (your manpussy). He doesn't find out you're really a guy and it's very exciting that way. Yes, your mom and Mrs. Wilson are friends and when they talk about the Wilsons' new babysitter your mom realizes it's you. Both of them have a laugh knowing that they've been fooled by you but then they are happy for the situation. Your mom then helps you get ready for your next babysitting evening. When she tells you how turned on she is by your crossdressing, she then lifts her skirt and asks you to "take care of her". You know it's naughty but you can't help yourself. You lick your mom's cunt until she orgasms and cums in your mouth. You enjoy every second of it.

All of us readers can't wait for the next chapters. Please write them as soon as you can. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

becky has a real kinky streak to her or are we about to find out this was a bet she could get a guy to wear her clothes a do favors for her with the implied promise of sex

whats becky going to do if lucy can turn the tables on her and if tony doesnt know lucy male, he will when he gets "pegged" by lucy unexpectantly

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago
Finish the story.

I wish you would continue with this story. I would hate to see a story with such potential end this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Follow the Mr Wilson line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky guy to have someone like Becky in his/her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous