The Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed up my stomach, stopping to suck on each nipple and then kissed my mouth. His kisses were so soft and gentle. He held me and kissed my neck and ears until my panting stopped. Then he kissed my mouth and sucked on my lips and tongue. Jeff, I was so turned on. Charles rolled over on his back and asked me to suck on his dick again. I asked if he wanted me to make him cum. He said not yet. Just make it good and hard. Again I sucked the large purple head deep into my mouth. I put my hand on his hard shaft and stroked up and down while licking and sucking on the engorged head. He asked if I wanted to feel it inside my pussy. I said that I could hardly wait. He said to straddle his hips and put it in. He said show me how you want to be fucked. I knelt over his hips with my legs spread. I held his large penis with one hand and lowered myself so the head was just touching my pussy. I rubbed it up and down my now very slippery slit and teased my clit with the tip of the head. Slowly I positioned it at the entrance to my vagina and pressed down. It was so big and I wondered how it was going to fit inside. The tip of the head slowly pushed inside. I felt stretched as the head slid further in. I moved my body up and down on the head so it would slide in and out. I slowly lowered myself and more of his large cock slide in to me. I continued to slowly raise and lower my body so it would slide in and out. Finally it slid deep into me until it was completely buried inside. My pussy felt so stretched and it felt really good. I had never been touched that deep inside before. I didn't know that it could go so far into me and fill me up so much. Every nerve in my vagina was stimulated. It felt like it was the first time that I had done it. I was like a deflowered virgin again.

Charles reached up and pulled on my nipples. I just sat there feeling it pulse deep inside. He asked if I liked the feel of his dick buried inside. I said that it felt incredible and asked if he like the feel of my pussy around his dick. He said that it was wonderful. It was so tight and felt so soft and warm. I began raising my body up and down so his dick would slide in and out. My pace quickened until I was about to have an orgasm. It was buried deep inside and I rocked back and forth rubbing my clit against his pubic bone. The muscles in my vagina began to contract around his hard dick and I had an incredible orgasm that I felt throughout my body. I was still trembling when Charles rolled me on my back with his large member still buried deep inside. He didn't thrust but just lay there and kissed my lips. I was panting and wanted to cum again. I couldn't believe how good it felt. He just held me and kissed my lips.

After a few minutes Charles began to slowly pull his penis out. When the head was almost out he stopped and slowly slid it back in. He stroked in and out until I could feel his pubic bone pushing against my clit. Again he pulled it out and again pushed it back in. His pace quickened until he pushed it deep inside and rocked back and forth rubbing his pubic bone against my clit. I cried out, Oh God I'm going to cum. Please don't stop, but he stopped again just before I had another orgasm and kissed my neck and ears and then kissed my mouth. His lips felt so good kissing my lips and his hard penis was still buried deep inside stretching the walls of my vagina. I just laid there panting and feeling the pleasure of his love making. I wanted to cum again so badly but he would just bring me to the brink and then bring me back down.

Soon he began to slowly thrust in and out again. I pinched on my nipples as he now rammed his cock in and out of my pussy. It felt so good and I wondered if he would ever cum. I wanted him to cum inside of me so I could feel it pulse. Again he pushed deep inside and rocked back and forth against my clit and again I was about to have an orgasm, but he pulled his dick out of me and asked me to suck on it. He rolled over on his back and I took his rock hard penis and stroked it up and down and sucked the head into my mouth. I could taste my juices and I wanted to taste his cum. I asked if that felt good and he said yes. I asked if he wanted me to make him cum again. He said no, not yet. I just want you to relax before I fill your tight little pussy with my cum. I kept sucking and stroking his dick, but he stopped me just before he was going to have an orgasm. He pulled me to him and again kissed my lips and touched my breast. He played with my hard nipples while his tongue probed inside my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and lips and stuck my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue and continued to pinch and pull on my nipples. He kissed down my neck to my breasts and now began to suck each nipple into his mouth. It felt so good. Again he moved his head between my legs and ran his tongue up and down my slit. He kept squeezing and pulling my nipples while his tongue licked around and over my clit. Again my muscles tensed but he stopped just before I could orgasm.

I was still panting when he moved between my legs and slowly pushed his cock inside of me until it was again complete buried. He again rocked back and forth stimulating my clit. God I wanted to cum. His pace now quickened and he started to fuck me faster and harder. I was pinching my nipples, and cried out... "Oh God it feels so good. Please don't stop. I want to feel you cum inside my pussy." I was panting and he kept fucking me until I could feel his cock throb. It was deep inside and I started to cum. I had never had an orgasm like that before. He made a couple of more thrust and I could feel his cum running out and down the crack of my ass. I told him that I wanted to suck on it and taste his cum. He rolled over and I put it in my mouth. It was now getting soft so I sucked it deep into my mouth. I milked his shaft and sucked more cum out of his penis. He pulled me up and again kissed my mouth. He stroked my breasts and played with my nipples while our tongues darted in and out of our mouths. I asked if he wanted me to make his dick hard again. I said that his cum tasted so good. I told him that I wanted to suck it and make it hard, and I wanted him to please fuck me again.

He said that he wanted to fuck me again too, but it was getting late and we should be going down to the bar. He said that my husband was probably beginning to worry. I didn't realize that we had been making love for two hours. You hear people say, "Size isn't important. It's the gunner and not the gun." I can tell you this, he was one hell of a gunner, and size does matter. He made passionate love to me. He just didn't fuck my pussy. He made me feel so good. God, I would have liked him to fuck me one more time before we came down to the bar. I hope that you won't mind if he fucks me again. I never knew that my pussy could be stretched so much and that it could feel so good, and I had never felt a penis buried so deep inside. It still feels good and I can feel his cum oozing out right now. Marge paused, thought about what she had just told Jeff and realized that now she had said too much. She then said, "Now tell me about you and Charlotte. Was it as good as you thought it would be? You know, maybe you could do it again with her. Charlotte said that she liked doing it with you, and you did say you liked doing it with her."

12