The Carnal Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the assertion, Joshua popped the button free, then reached for the zipper.

"Getting here was a battle of it's own," he reminded him. "Let me help you with this."

Dropping to one knee, he grasped the waistband to Robert's pants within his hands, and began pulling them down the length of his legs. When they reached his ankles, Robert carefully stepped from the material until he stood naked, and exposed beside the tub.

Peering down at the younger man, Robert waited patiently for him to rise, but instead the handsome nurse tilted his head back, and their gazes clashed.

A long moment passed while Robert experienced a strange tightening in his chest, and then Joshua lifted his hand, and placed it on his bent knee.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked softly.

Robert swallowed the lump that had appeared in his throat, and slowly nodded. "I think so," he gruffly replied.

Pulling himself to his feet, Joshua grasped onto Robert's hand, and lifted it to set it on his shoulder. "Hold onto me while you get in. Once you're in the water we'll ease you down until you're able to sit."

"Alright," Robert agreed.

As gingerly as he could, he stepped over the ledge until both of his feet were encased by the water. With Joshua's hands there to support him, he slowly sunk lower until his large frame descended to the bottom of the tub.

The pain was minimal, and no where near as big of an ordeal as it usually was. Letting out a breath of relief, Robert looked up at Joshua in gratitude.

Grasping a washcloth from the rack beside the sink, the young nurse dropped to his knees on the tiled floor, and reached for the bottle of body wash that rested on the edge of the tub.

After dipping the cloth in the water, he filled it with a large dollop of blue soap then proceeded to squish it within his hand. It quickly sudsed up under his ministrations, and then he leaned towards Robert to run the wet cloth down the side of his neck.

Robert's eyes widened in surprise, and then he turned to look at his nurse in confusion. "What are you doing?" he choked out.

Joshua's face was impassive as he stroked the cloth over the expanse of Robert's chest. Pausing, he lifted his grey gaze to peer into the startled blue eyes of his charge. A small frown contorted his features, but then his expression cleared."I'm washing you," he replied.

His response only confused Robert further. "I thought you wanted me to start doing things for myself?" he argued.

"I do," Joshua agreed. "Just not all at once. I don't want you to over exert yourself to the point where you become strained. We'll take things one step at a time."

Robert's chest lifted, then fell slowly as he expelled a shuddering breath. Glancing away, he peered down into the water before nodding in consent.

"Alright," he said quietly.

Holding perfectly still, Robert placed both of his hands on top of his thighs, and kept his eyes focused on the bottom of the tub. When the soft cloth resumed it's journey across the naked skin that covered his rib cage, his entire frame tensed in reaction.

No one had ever washed him before. Not since he was a small boy, and his mother had given him his baths. None of his other day nurses had ever made the attempt, and Robert was fairly certain he would have balked at the idea if any of them had tried.

Why he was allowing this boy the freedom completely stumped him. He had two working hands that were fully capable of completing the task. Yet, as the washcloth traveled over to his other side to curve over his rounded shoulder, he continued to sit silently compliant as the young nurse tended to him.

The cloth passed over the region of his back, and swooped low until it reached his tail bone beneath the water. On it's return ascent, it slid up the center of his spine causing another shudder to tremble through Robert as water poured down his skin.

It roughly caressed the left side of his shoulder blade as Joshua moved his wrist in swift little circles, and then journeyed downward until his hand plunged once more beneath the water.

When it reemerged to trek the path of his spine for the second time, it continued to climb until the cloth was draped against the back of Robert's neck. There it paused, and Joshua's fingers went to work kneading, and rubbing against the stiff knot that he discovered there.

His voice was strained as he commented on it. "There's years of tension built up here."

His deft fingers continued to dig into his muscle, and skin in a rhythmic, circular pattern. "How long has it been since you've received a decent therapeutic massage?"

Robert's mouth parted so that he could speak, but all that came out was a low, agonized groan. His eyes had drifted closed the moment Joshua's fingers began applying pressure to the area, and the struggle to keep the sounds of pleasure inside of him quickly began to elude him.

Nothing had ever felt so incredible in his entire life, and he never wanted it to end. This unexpected touch, his unbelievable touch, was slowly putting his entire being at ease as rivets of ecstacy shot through his body. He had forgotten how good it felt to have someone do these kinds of things.

"Never," he gasped. "Physical therapy has always been torturous, and excruciating. I don't like it."

Joshua clucked his tongue in disapproval as he continued to grind his palm against Robert's nape. "You have to learn to let others help you, lieutenant. It's the only way to heal properly."

Tilting his head, Robert nodded obediently. He was enjoying the process too much to formulate any further words. Grimacing in bliss, he continued to relish the attention.

A small smile tilted the corners of Joshua's lips as he took in his patient's expression. "Feel good?" he asked softly.

"Mhmm," Robert murmured.

"I'm glad," Joshua breathed. "Everyone deserves a little tender loving care now, and then."

Sliding his thumb up the column of Robert's neck, he brushed the pad of it against his earlobe in a slow caress. It caused another shudder to travel down his large frame while he bit down on his lower lip.

"You are extremely responsive to touch, lieutenant," Joshua pointed out thoughtfully. "If you're not opposed, I would like to try a few other therapeutic measures once we are finished here."

Robert's eyes opened groggily before he peered sideways at his nurse. "What kind of measures?"

"Nothing too taxing," he reassured him with a pleasant smile. "I would really like to see if there's a significant improvement in your overall condition once I really get my hands on you."

Robert's mouth parted, but he was completely at a loss for words. His young nurse continued to lavish his extraordinary skills by lowering his strong fingers to the curve of Robert's shoulder blade before digging into his flesh in a wondrous fashion. The physical sensation that coursed through him elicited another groan.

He was fighting the desire to praise him, and beg for more when he suddenly became aware of a significant problem. His back immediately stiffened, and his blue eyes widened in dismay. Swiftly drawing his knees towards his chest, he leaned forward as he gasped.

The action caused Joshua to pause, and frown. "Lieutenant, that position is going to severely strain your injury. Lower your legs back into the water."

With a swift shake of his head, Robert's apprehensive eyes widened further.

The response caused Joshua's brows to lift momentarily in surprise, but he quickly recovered. "Are you in pain?" Joshua inquired. "Did I use too much pressure?"

Squeezing his eyes shut, Robert shook his head again.

Leaning back, Joshua rested for a moment on his haunches while pursing his lips in speculation. Then his resolve kicked in before a quick sigh escaped him.

"Lieutenant, I must insist that you lower your legs. Curling your spine in such a manner is severely counterproductive to what I'm trying to accomplish here."

A tight mewl of anguish erupted from Robert's throat. Opening his eyes, he took a ragged breath before gradually allowing his feet to slide down the length of the tub.

When his toes were pointing upward beneath the faucet once more, his fingers roughly gripped onto the tops of his thighs in an effort to distract himself from his mortification.

His shaft had thickened, and swelled so that it now jutted upward from the water. It was now unabashedly saluting his young nurse where it rested against his stomach.

For a moment he contemplated voicing some kind of excuse. A passing thought, the temperature of the water, but in the end his lips pressed tightly together in a stubborn refusal to acknowledge his embarrassment.

Seconds ticked by while he resolutely stared down at the bottom of the tub, but the boy beside him said nothing. He didn't have to lift his head to know that the display that he was show casing had grasped his attention.

Without uttering a word, Joshua leaned forward, and reached for the bottle of body wash. He made quick work of reapplying soap to the wash cloth then submerged it into the warm water in order to reach Robert's legs.

"It's alright," he comforted in a whisper. "It's the body's natural reaction."

With his head held low, Robert peered up through his lashes nervously before hurriedly dropping his gaze to his lap. The sight of his urgent erection staring him in the face made his cheeks bloom with color.

"It's been a long time since someone has touched me," he admitted gruffly. "I wasn't expecting that to happen."

"It's alright," Joshua reiterated softly. "It's happened before, and it's bound to happen again."

With a curt nod, Robert removed his fingers from his thighs so that Joshua could follow a path up the length of them. When he reached the apex, and the cloth lightly brushed against his testicles, Robert sucked in a sharp breath, and his entire body jerked in reflex.

Joshua simply ignored the intense reaction, and moved onto the opposite thigh to give it equal attention.

Again, the cloth journeyed over his skin until it reached the most sensitive part of him, and Robert steeled himself to absorb the sensation of it sliding against his sack.

He was almost proud of himself for showing no outward signs that it effected him the second time, but his traitorous cock twitched in acknowledgment, giving him away. Glaring down at it, he wished it out of existence for betraying him.

Dropping the cloth into the water, Joshua reached for the bottle of body wash again, and squirted a dollop into his hand. Setting it back down, he inched forward on his knees, and leaned over the tub until his palm pressed against Robert's midriff.

The soap made Joshua's fingers slippery as they glided over his abdomen in a back and forth caress. Robert's lips parted as he tensed in shock. With every single movement of his adept fingers, the back of his soft hand was rubbing against the length of his stiffened member.

It was barely a whisper of a touch, but Robert hardened further, and nearly cried out as his severely neglected cock strained towards Joshua's efficient hand.

A harsh breath tumbled from his chest, and then he peered up at his nurse in agony. "Please," he pleaded. "I can't."

Joshua's palm continued it's lazy back and forth motion. "You can't what, lieutenant?"

Robert's brows furrowed with confusion while he roughly bit down on his lip. He wasn't sure. He didn't know. He had never felt so overwhelmed. "Please," he uttered again. "I can't bear it."

His face became stricken with panic as his blue eyes darted around. His breath hitched within him, and he felt as if he were strangling while the ability to drag in a lungful of air eluded him. He thought for certain that in that moment he was going to expire.

Lifting his other hand sympathetically, Joshua placed it on the back of Robert's neck in a comforting gesture.

His palm continued to rub and slide while cushioned between the flat expanse of his stomach, and his throbbing dick. Robert had to force himself to swallow thickly in order to speak.

Unexpectedly, a shiver danced down the length of his back making him tremble, and words seemed impossible to form.

When Joshua suddenly leaned forward to press his forehead against Robert's, their gazes clashed, and Robert was momentarily struck dumb as he peered helplessly into the younger man's intense grey eyes.

"I'm going to make everything better," Joshua vowed softly.

Lifting his palm away from Robert's middle, his hand lightly brushed against the very tip of his aching cock head in passing.

Then, to Robert's startled amazement, his fingers returned so that they gripped onto his shaft firmly before lightly squeezing it. The pressure was so euphoric that it nearly undid him right there.

Closing his eyes, Robert let out a rapturous moan, and leaned into Joshua as feeling overtook him.

He wanted more. It didn't matter if he had to beg, plead, or bribe him in order to get it. He just needed it. Opening his eyelids, he stared into clouds of grey, and silently offered him everything he had with a single look.

"Please," he whispered again.

Taking the cue, Joshua began to stroke him. His fingers were warm, firm, and inherently skilled while they worked the impressive length of Robert's unrelenting hardness.

His palm lifted, and descended in a continuous rhythm as he pumped the rigid flesh repeatedly.

The stimulation caused Robert to grip onto Joshua's shoulder before another cry escaped him. He was gasping now, and his face contorted with ecstasy before his tongue came out to swipe along his lower lip.

His swollen appendage ached, and every nerve ending burned for release while Joshua manipulated his strong fingers over his jutting cock.

They rubbed, squeezed, and steadily massaged every inch of him from the thick base to the large, sponge like head that quivered beneath the attention.

The effect of his confident touch was powerful, and instantaneous sending electricity coursing through Robert's veins.

Joshua's tempo had subtly increased following the tone of Robert's reactions, and now he was eagerly pounding his fist along the length while gazing intently at his face.

"Are you going to cum for me, lieutenant?" he asked harshly.

Robert's finger's dug into his hard shoulder while his chest lifted, and fell erratically. "Don't stop," he urged breathlessly. "Please, don't stop." Arching his hips, Robert's breath seethed out from between his teeth.

"I won't," he crooned soothingly. Their foreheads were still pressed together, and Joshua leaned into him until Robert opened his eyes to look at him.

"I want you in my mouth," Joshua informed him in a pant. "I want to swallow every inch, and feel you exploding in my throat."

It was too much for Robert to take. His blue eyes widened helplessly, and his entire frame stiffened. With Joshua's palm still firmly gliding over his shaft, his balls released ten years of pent up frustration.

Letting out a strangled cry, thick jettisons of cum began to erupt from his cock head. It splashed into the water, and coated Joshua's fingers and wrist. His orgasm went on endlessly while the young man continued to stroke him.

When he finally had nothing left to give, his entire frame slumped in repletion, and a ragged breath left his chest. For a moment, they remained as they were, as still as statues while only the sound of their breathing filled the room.

It was Joshua who finally broke the contact, by easing his head back. His fingers quickly released their hold on Robert's softening member, and then he turned to plunge his hands into the water to clean away the remaining signs of their interlude.

When he had finished, he sat back on his heels, and placed his hands on top of his thighs while looking Robert over.

"I think you're clean now," he stated in his unflappable way. "Lets get you out of the tub."

Robert was still reeling from the overpowering force of his orgasm, and could only manage a slight nod in response to the suggestion. Turning his head, his blue eyes faltered as they met unyielding grey.

Rising to his feet, Joshua leaned over the tub, and hooked one strong arm beneath Robert's armpit until his hand curled over his round shoulder.

His other hand grasped onto the side of his rib cage to steady him before he began to lift.

Within a matter of seconds Robert was on his feet once more, and he turned to peer at Joshua in surprise.

A begrudging smirk passed over his lips while he looked at him in speculation. He had to admit that part of him was impressed.

"You're stronger than you look, kid."

Joshua's return smile held a trace of amusement. "Thanks, lieutenant. I do what I can to keep in shape," he uttered dryly.

Robert hummed in return before stepping gingerly from the tub. Standing beside it, he waited patiently while Joshua reached for a towel.

Wrapping it around his waist in an efficient manner, he quickly latched the ends inward towards Robert's stomach so that the material sat firmly in place.

Once that was finished, he swiftly draped Robert's arm across his shoulders, and offered his weight as a brace before slowly urging him towards the door.

By the time they finally reached it, Joshua chuckled. "You're heavier than you look, lieutenant."

Robert grumbled in response as he inched through the doorway. "I'm a man," he muttered. "We tend to weigh a lot."

Joshua nodded in understanding. "Lets just get you to your room before I suffer permanent back injuries too."

Robert paused for a moment, and turned to glare down at his nurse. "I'm going to kick your ass, you little brat," he growled in resentment.

After a beat, his lips twitched at the corners of his mouth, and Joshua tucked his tongue into his cheek to control his own desire to smile.

***

The trip took less time than expected with Joshua there to assist him, and soon he was lowering Robert to the top of his bed spread.

Robert allowed his large frame to collapse upon it, and then spread his legs outward while a deep sigh escaped him. Draping a thick arm over his eyes, he placed his other over his abdomen.

"How do you feel?" Joshua inquired.

"Tired," Robert admitted. "But good."

Nodding in acceptance, Joshua ran his fingers through his honey colored hair. "Try to relax for a few minutes. I'll be right back."

Robert held his tranquil position as Joshua made his way from the room. He couldn't recall the last time that he felt so at ease.

Even the tedious journey from the bathroom to his bedroom had done little to aggravate his pain, and for a moment he felt a surge of gratitude for that fact.

He wasn't entirely sure what kind of power this young boy possessed, but it was working wonders on his body. He almost choked on a laugh as the desire to dance filled him.

Five minutes later, the sound of Joshua's return made Robert lift his arm from his eyes in greeting. In one hand he held a steaming mug that Robert hoped was filled with coffee, and in the other he held a small, white bottle that was fitted with a blue cap.

As he approached the bed, Robert gingerly pulled himself to a sitting position.

"What is that?" he asked while eyeing the mug warily.

Joshua smiled pleasantly. "It's an herbal remedy that's supposed to inspire good health."

"It smells like dog piss," Robert informed him with a frown.

Joshua's brows lifted at the comparison. "You definitely have a way with words, lieutenant. Bottoms up," he stated flatly before holding out the mug to him.

A grumble of resistance passed from Robert's lips, but he begrudgingly took the mug from his hands. Lifting it to his lips, he took a hesitant drink before grimacing with distaste.

"That is disgusting," he informed the young nurse.

Joshua's expression didn't waver, but his smile deepened. "Drink it," he ordered firmly.