The Carnal Remedy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another grimace, Robert scowled defiantly, but quickly complied by raising the cup, and tilting his head back to swallow the entire contents. When he had finished he held out the mug flippantly while waiting for his nurse to take it.

Once it had been plucked from his fingers, Joshua set it down on the night stand before flipping open the cap of the bottle he held.

"I'm going to need you to lay down," he announced.

With little resistance, Robert flopped back onto the mattress, and eyed the bottle suspiciously. When Joshua stepped closer to the bed, and placed his knee upon it, he lifted his nervous blue eyes to meet his gaze.

"Roll over, lieutenant," Joshua demanded softly.

Pausing for a brief moment, Robert contemplated refusing. He was never this compliant when it came to taking direction. It wasn't in his nature outside of the military, and the concept was completely foreign to him.

He sure the hell had never obeyed anyone so much younger than him. It went against his grain. It was the patient, and steadfast determination he saw in the young man's eyes that finally made him relent.

Expelling an aggravated breath, he reluctantly rolled onto his stomach, and rested the side of his head against his pillow.

When Joshua clambered onto the bed, and swiftly straddled his hips, Robert's eyes widened in surprise.

His knees were now pressed against both of his sides effectively caging him in, but he was careful not to rest any of his weight atop Robert's prone body.

Upending the white bottle over his palm, he squirted a creamy substance into the center of his hand before setting the container onto the bed beside him.

Roughly swiping his palms together, he leaned over Robert's frame, and placed his hands upon his back.

The abrupt touch made Robert tense in reaction, but the soothing pressure of his mobile fingers soon made him relax as Joshua began to knead his muscles. It was heavenly.

"How long were you in the military, lieutenant?" Joshua wondered.

"Almost five years," Robert grunted in response.

"Was that where you received your injury?" he was curious.

Robert nodded. "I was thrown from the back of a truck during a routine exercise. They were shelling mortars out in the field, and one happened to explode much closer than it's projected range. The blast knocked me from my feet which wouldn't have been the biggest tragedy in the world. I just happened to land on a very sharp, very jagged rock that sat near the end of the tailgate."

Joshua winced at the image he had created. "That sounds extremely painful," he murmured.

"It was," Robert agreed. "It was the only time in my entire life that I can remember my eyes welling up with tears. I was certain that I would never walk again."

Joshua nodded sympathetically before increasing the pressure of his fingers. Pulling his lip between his teeth, he drove his thumbs in circular motions over Robert's shoulder blades. The muscle, and skin pliantly rolled beneath his manipulation, and a low groan of appreciation passed from his patient's lips.

"You have the most amazing hands," Robert breathed with pleasure.

Joshua's lips lifted at the corners as he continued to massage the wide expanse of Robert's back. He slowly, and dexterously covered every inch until Robert was a moaning puddle beneath him.

When he reached the lower portion where his fractured vertebrae resided, his touch immediately gentled.

His fingertips grazed along the dip of Robert's spine until the pads of them reached the top of the towel, and he repeated the motion several times while his grey eyes intently focused on Robert's response.

"If I hurt you, tell me," Joshua insisted.

Nodding in capitulation, Robert held perfectly still as the young nurse continued to caress his spine. When he shifted his weight backward so that he was kneeling over the lower portion of his thighs, Robert lifted his head in confusion, and his brows furrowed.

He was about to question the new position when he felt the feather light touch of Joshua's lips press against the center of his tail bone. Sucking in a breath, his entire body jerked in reaction, and then a shudder tore through him.

Dropping his dark head back to the pillow, a small whimper escaped Robert when his nurse parted his lips, and swirled his tongue over his warm skin.

Rocking forward on his knees, Joshua began licking and sucking every inch of his lower back. When he reached the top of the towel, his strong fingers reached to loosen it before his hot mouth descended to place sensual kisses over Robert's rounded backside.

He followed the curve with the tip of his tongue, and then his fingers gripped firmly onto the sides of both cheeks to hold Robert in place before his teeth sunk lightly into his flesh.

When Robert groaned in response, and reached to grasp the bedspread within his fist, a devious smile spread across Joshua's face.

"You taste good, lieutenant," he uttered playfully.

Dipping his head, he latched onto the curve of Robert's right buttock, and aggressively began to suck. When he finally released it, he began nuzzling the moistened skin with the rough side of his face before a low sound of approval escaped his throat.

"The things I want to do to you," he moaned mysteriously.

Robert wanted to ask what they were, but his ability to speak failed him when the young nurse grasped onto his thigh to steady himself before sliding the length of his tongue along the crevice between his ass cheeks.

When he reached the tightly puckered hole, a soft moan erupted from his mouth which vibrated up the column of Robert's spine.

A harsh gasp fell from Robert's lips, and then his leg muscles tightened as he clench around Joshua's wriggling tongue. The movement caused his already stiffened shaft to rub into the surface of the mattress, and the friction sent a wave of pleasure shooting through him.

"If you don't stop, you're going to make me cum all over my mother's bedspread," Robert choked out fervently.

Joshua softly chuckled at that imparted piece of information, then lowered his head to lightly kiss his patient's bottom in apology.

"We wouldn't want that," he agreed in amusement. "I can stop if you'd like."

Robert's hesitation was apparent. Opening his mouth, he searched for the right words. "I don't want you to stop," he finally replied thickly. "I want to touch you."

Easing back onto his knees, Joshua placed his hands upon his thighs as he contemplated the request. "Alright," he said after a moment. "Roll onto your back."

Robert pressed his forearms into the mattress, and slowly turned himself over. A slight grimace passed over his features from the discomfort in his spine, but it quickly eased after he took a quick breath.

Joshua smiled as their eyes met. "Would it be too much to ask to have you sit up?" he wondered. "I want you against the headboard."

With a shake of his head, Robert lifted himself into a sitting position, then pressed his palms into the bed so that he could lever himself backward. Once he was in the spot that Joshua had requested, he lifted his apprehensive blue eyes, and bit down on his lip.

"Like this?" Robert asked nervously.

"That's perfect," Joshua approved.

He was still kneeling at the end of the bed, and he slowly began crawling his way towards Robert until he was straddling his thighs once again.

Gazing impassively into his wary eyes, he reached down to grasp the hem of his light, blue surgical top in his fingers, and proceeded to pull it over his head. When it was off, he casually dropped it on the bed beside them, and reached for Robert's wrist.

He placed the older man's hand in the center of his hard chest against the warmth of his skin then released it by dropping his fingers down to the top of his thigh.

His grey eyes were heated, and direct as he waited for Robert's reaction.

"Touch me," he encouraged.

Robert was mesmerized with fascination. Every inch of him was lean, and firm. His muscles were thick, and prominent as if he had been sculpted from stone.

The definition in his abdomen went beyond the realm of anything Robert could have ever imagined, and the sexy lines at his hips made Robert want to trace them with his fingers.

He was utterly beautiful. Perfect in every single way, and for a moment the thought of touching such perfection seemed daunting. When he continued to hesitate, Joshua leaned into his palm.

"It's alright," he whispered. "I want you to touch me."

Swallowing with difficulty, Robert felt trapped within the power of his grey gaze as his hand began to move.

He slid his palm over Joshua's sternum in a vertical motion before caressing the muscles of his pectorals. His fingertips passed over a tight, pink nipple, and his mouth suddenly watered as the desire to suck on it consumed him.

Tamping down the sudden aggression, he allowed his fingers to trail lower until they lightly passed over his stomach.

Again he was struck by how hard he was, but now he was focused on the part of him that strained against the material of his surgical scrubs. It was boldly pressing outward in an effort to be released, and Robert's tongue passed over his bottom lip as his blue eyes devoured it.

When he lifted his gaze to gauge Joshua's reaction to his blatant ogling, he was surprised to find that he was smiling.

Reaching for Robert's hand, he pushed it lower until it was cupping the hardened length of him through the material, and then his eyes closed as a soft breath escaped him.

"Fuck," he gasped in a hushed whisper.

It was all the encouragement Robert needed. Lifting his other hand to the waistband of Joshua's bottoms, he curled his fingers until he had them grasped within his clutch.

Pausing for permission, he waited until Joshua nodded slightly, and then he began to pull them down his hips. When they were halfway down his thighs, his thickly engorged cock sprang free from it's restraint, and Robert eyed it in wonder as it dangled before him.

Like him, it was beautiful. His ample endowment was smooth, rigid, and throbbing with need as it jutted towards Robert's face.

Again, his mouth watered as his eyes darted over it. Giving into the desire, a low sound of hunger escaped his throat, and then he swooped forward to take Joshua's beautiful cock into his mouth.

He took more than half the length into the hot cavern behind his teeth, and then his lips, and cheeks clamped down on it as he began to suck.

Joshua's head fell back as a loud moan was torn from him.

Robert's lips were aggressively stroking his length while taking him deeper, and deeper with every downward swoop of his head.

The large mushroom tip was ramming into the back of his throat by the time Joshua lifted a hand to stop him. Grasping a fistful of his dark hair at the nape of his neck, he pulled his eager mouth from his shaft while panting above him.

"Stop," he ordered. "You're going to hurt yourself if you continue to do that."

Releasing his grip on Robert's hair, he peered down into his scowling face.

"No, I won't," Robert argued stubbornly.

Joshua's lips pressed tightly together in disapproval, and then he wrapped his strong fingers around the front of Robert's throat.

Pressing him back so that his head touched the headboard, he took his stiffened length in his hand before leaning forward.

The spongey head lightly brushed against Robert's lips, and Joshua glared down at him before expelling a harsh breath.

"Open," he demanded.

Robert immediately complied by parting his lips. The tip barreled into his mouth, and glided over his tongue as Joshua surged his hips forward. Once it was buried as far as it could go, Joshua paused on his knees to savor the feeling.

"Suck," he ordered next.

Unable to move his neck, Robert obeyed to the best of his abilities by suckling the hard flesh, and caressing it with his tongue.

A pleasure filled groan rumbled from his chest, and the sensation shot up the length of Joshua's appendage. Gasping, he pulled his hips back before rocketing forward once again.

The hot, wet confines of Robert's mouth felt exquisite, and Joshua's control was slowly beginning to slip away from him while he watched the older man eagerly, and hungrily devour his manhood.

He acted as if though he wanted all of it, and Joshua was going to grant his wish by giving it to him. Reaching for the sides of his dark head, Joshua held him firmly in place.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now," he announced darkly. "I don't want you to move. Just concentrate on taking it because I'm not going to be gentle. I'm going to ram it down your throat, and you're going to swallow all of it."

When Robert peered up at him in stunned amazement, Joshua's fingers tightened their hold. "Are you ready?" he inquired urgently.

With his mouth filled with cock, Robert was unable to formulate an answer, and instead gave a small nod.

Joshua didn't need any further encouragement. Slamming his hips forward his cock head rammed into the tight canal of Robert's throat, and forced it's way inside.

Robert eyes squeezed shut with the force of being gagged. He now had a massively thick cock wedged inside of him which had stolen his ability to breathe.

Joshua groaned with pleasure at the feel of it buried so deep, and then he took a sharp breath before glancing down to observe. The sight of Robert choking on his stiff member made it twitch inside of his throat.

"Again," Joshua gasped.

Slipping his appendage from the confines of Robert's air passageways, he gave him a moment to take a breath, and then surged forward to slam it in as deep as he could get it. The sound of Robert gurgling in reaction made Joshua groan with ecstasy.

It became a synchronized rhythm that pushed Joshua further towards the edge.

In... choke... out... breathe... In... choke... out... breathe.

By the time he had filled him a dozen times, he knew he had to stop, or he was going to end up wildly pummeling the fuck out of the poor man's head in order to cum.

Pulling his cock from Robert's lips with a resounding pop, he gripped it in his hand as his fingers slid into the back of his dark hair again.

Gripping a handful in his fist, he pulled Robert closer so that his lips just brushed the swollen tip. He began to stroke himself furiously while fiercely gazing down into Robert's blue eyes.

His mouth parted as his breath left him in halting gasps, and then he tightened his grip at Robert's nape.

"Do you want me to cum on your beautiful face, lieutenant? Or would you rather I cum down your throat?" he roughly asked.

Robert only gave it a moment's thought before he readily answered. "Cum down my throat," he urged.

Joshua grimaced as his hand continued to jack hammer up, and down the length of his cock. "Are you sure?" he groaned.

Robert attempted to nod, and pulled against Joshua's hold. It was enough.

"Open your mouth," the young nurse ordered.

When he obediently complied, Joshua stiffened as his fingers worked his cock even faster, and then a low grunt of pleasure erupted from his lips.

Thrusting forward hard, he pulled Robert's head down to meet the onslaught of his invading shaft, and jammed it violently into the hot, tight confines of Robert's throat.

Rivets of cum exploded from the large head, and began painting the inside of Robert's esophagus.

Joshua cried out repeatedly as it filled him, and the muscles in his ass tightened savagely as he tried to force it in even harder. By the time he was completely empty, he was panting from the power of it.

Pulling back, he eased out of Robert's throat slowly, and allowed his appendage to flop from his mouth. When he glanced down at him, his expression was apologetic as he reached up to caress the side of his face.

"That was intense," he stated softly.

Robert grimaced in response. The action immediately made Joshua's eyes widen as he peered over him in concern. "Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

"No," Robert replied. "You've been crushing my dick for the past five minutes. It's trapped between your leg, and the towel."

The answer was so unexpected that Joshua couldn't help but chuckle. Lifting higher onto his knees, he allowed Robert to adjust before shaking his head in amusement.

"You definitely have a way with words, lieutenant."

Nodding grimly, Robert smirked.

Pushing his hands into the bed, Joshua slowly rose to his feet until he was towering over his charge.

When he glanced down, his lips lifted in a carnal smile as he noticed the reason behind Robert's discomfort. He was fully erect, and his shaft was jutting upwards towards his stomach.

"It looks as if though I have a very beneficial effect on you, lieutenant," Joshua observed slyly.

Robert lifted a brow before rolling his eyes. "I think you can call me Bobby now," he said with a half cocked grin.

"You sure?" Joshua wondered. "The military thing is kind of hot."

Robert's chest shook with laughter as he shrugged. "Your call."

Joshua bit his lip as he stared down at Robert's immense discomfort. "Since I'm currently being given the right to call the shots, I have a better idea," he announced.

Sliding his surgical scrubs the rest of the way down his legs, he lifted his feet from them before using his toes to brush them aside.

When he was standing gloriously naked over Robert in all of his splendor, his teeth flashed in a playful smile while he waggled his eyebrows.

Robert's expression grew skeptical as he peered up at him. "What are you up to?" he asked sternly.

Joshua dropped to his knees, causing the mattress to bounce for a moment before his grey eyes lifted to meet blue.

Lifting his strong hands, he clasped onto the sides of Robert's neck, and pressed his thumbs lightly against the line of his jaw.

When his patient only frowned, and looked at him with confusion, it made Joshua smile in response.

"I want you to fuck me, lieutenant," he stated casually. Then he leaned in swiftly until his mouth was pressed to Robert's.

The sudden, and unexpected feel of Joshua's tongue thrusting inside of his mouth made Robert moan. Suddenly frantic with need, he reached to palm Joshua's firm backside in his grasp, and lifted him into the air in order to pull him closer.

When he was positioned where Robert wanted him, the older man's entire body stiffened, and he froze where he sat.

Joshua immediately noticed the shift, and leaned back to peer into Robert's face. "You hurt yourself doing that, didn't you?" he asked.

A harsh grunt escaped him, and then Robert's voice came out high, and tight. "Mhmm," he responded.

Joshua's brows furrowed with concern. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Robert immediately scowled in return. "Bite your tongue," he bit out. "This is the best idea anyone has ever had." He followed the statement with a swift chuckle, making Joshua relax slightly.

"We'll go slow," he assured him. "Don't pick me up again."

Robert shook his head in aggravation. "Ten years ago, I not only could have picked you up, but I could have swung you over my shoulder, and paddled your ass for telling me what to do."

Joshua snickered as he took that in. "Maybe we can try that last part later. Right now I want to feel you inside of me," he admitted heatedly.

Reaching between them, he wrapped his fingers around Robert's taut erection.

It made the older man's eyes drift closed as pleasure shot through him. "I want to feel that too," he moaned in response.

His young nurse circled the opening of his cock head with the blunt ridge of his thumb, and then his fingers left him as he lifted his palm to spit in the center of it. When his hand returned to Robert's aching flesh, he coated the tip in order to lubricate it.