The Carny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers

A nearly deafening cheer rose up from the crew when he finished and then they slowly disbanded for their residential trailers. Roy came up to me after fielding all the individual questions that had been pitched to him as the crowd thinned.

"Let's go find our shirts, sport. Don't know about you but I'm dead on my feet. How 'bout we just pick up some chicken dinners from the Colonel and crap out back at the room?"

I heaved a deep sigh and hung my head.

"Sounds perfect," I agreed.

We got back to the room with them and proceeded to strip butt naked out of our sweat soaked clothes in front of each other. Roy threw his pants down in his chair to sit on while he let me shower first.

I came out and dug some fresh briefs out of my drawer. I slipped them on and extended my hand toward the bathroom like an usher.

He rose to his feet and disappeared into it. Sometime later he stepped out and didn't even bother putting on fresh boxers. He just flopped back down in his chair naked and popped his boxed dinner open.

"You didn't have to wait, sport. I know you must be hungry as me."

"You didn't have to wait for me either, but you did. Besides, I like having somebody to eat with."

He seemed surprised and flattered when he looked up at me.

"In fact," I continued, "if you don't mind I think I'll get comfortable too."

I stood and peeled out of my briefs, then spread them in my chair and sat back down.

He smiled and popped my box open for me.

"Not one bit," he said.

We tore through our meals, then disposed of the trash and washed the grease off our hands.

"I can't hold my eyes open one more minute," I told him.

I pitched my briefs in my chair and slid into bed nude while he watched.

He walked between our beds and folded his covers back, then spread his legs and sat. I loved the way his firm belly rested on his lap.

I no longer felt the need to avert my gaze when I saw him reach down and tug the slack out in his scrotum. He looked incredibly handsome with his balls so comfortably draped over the edge of his mattress. When he reached back to fiddle with the covers behind him his cock lurched out and nestled down in them. Hell, if my arms hadn't been so dead tired at that moment I would've felt perfectly at ease giving him a round of applause.

Once he had everything to his liking, he slipped under his covers and pulled them up under his arms.

"G'night, Hoss," he said as he turned out the light.

"G'night," I replied.

We lay there some minutes while I listened for the comfort of his snore.

"I like this better...a lot better," Roy contentedly intoned.

I sensed we were growing closer. It felt good.

"Me too, Roy."

A couple of minutes later the soft snore I'd been looking so forward to began floating on the air.

bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers
12