The Carpet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing I had to put an end to this before someone with a camera or cell phone walked by, I put my hands next to my body on the concrete, pressing down hard, forcing myself to stop what I was doing and thinking.

After composing myself for about ten seconds, I opened my eyes as far as I could - with all that sperm on my stupid face - and whispered, "Let's get cleaned up and find ourselves a motel room."

I scooped most of the cum off my face and was about to wipe my hand on a patch of grass beside me, when I noticed some cum on the concrete getting reabsorbed by the carpet. I leaned forward and pressed my hand gently down on it. When I lifted my hand again, there was not a trace of cum left.

I was a little annoyed, especially after having cleaned the whole interior of my car with tissues. I picked up the carpet and dragged it over my legs, skirt, blouse and face; all clean! God, this carpet was a gift from the gods. Not only could it provide all the sperm a girl could wish for, it could also make large quantities of cum disappear when needed. Squeaky clean again, we headed back to the car and got back on the main road, looking for a motel.

I had never been the type of woman to crave a companion. I had plenty of friends and no need for a relationship, emotional or physical. Men were something I needed when my dildo just couldn't scratch my itch anymore. When I did occasionally seek the company of a nice hard cock - as I did last night, whether that was the carpet's doing or not - I was usually looking for hard, casual sex, preferably a tad humiliating. Ideally ending in either a fat facial or with me swallowing the guy's load. After all, without either one of those conclusions, there was little to no advantage to using a dildo!

Now that I had access to all the cum showers and facial humiliation I wanted, I did not like the odds of any man putting his dick inside of me any time soon. Although it was mid-afternoon, I rented the room till morning. I was hornier than I had been in a very long time and I was planning on taking all the time I needed to properly break in my new carpet, and more importantly; to let it break me in! I asked for the most isolated room and nearly ran as I couldn't get there quickly enough. With my travel bag in my right hand and the pink carpet under my left arm, I entered the room, locked the door and closed the curtains. After throwing my travel bag on the floor and hanging the carpet over the nearest chair, I undid my skirt and took off my top, then took off my underwear and undid the knot that was holding my hair up.

After running both hands through my hair, I caressed myself all the way down, from my shoulders to my buttocks, lustfully squeezing both my tits and pressing them together in a most disrespectful way, lewdly sticking out my tongue like a cheap whore. My pussy was wet and quivering at the thought of what I was doing and what I was about to do. I reached in my travel bag and pulled out a battery operated dildo. I laid the carpet on the floor and kneeled down on it, stuffing the dildo up my stupid twat as soon as I could. After shoving it in a few times, I switched on the plastic phallus and established a nice, calm rhythm. I closed my eyes and really took my time, even slowing down a few times, only to pick up the pace moments later, teasing myself.

Many, many minutes past as I fucked myself. When I finally orgasmed, I did my best to keep the volume down - but not too much - as I started squirting all over the dildo, my hand and off course the carpet. I kept going for as long as I could, really soaking its fabric between my slutty legs. More than ten minutes later I finally let up, switched the dildo off, pulled it out of my battered cunt and climbed onto the bed, exhausted.

In an attempt to be funny, I looked straight down at the carpet and asked, "So, was that good for you?" forgetting our previous arrangement about answering questions. Barely one second later, I felt an enormous rope of fat, disgusting sperm splattering against my forehead. Although I laughed out loud, realizing that the carpet had simply answered my rhetorical question in the only way it knew how, this unexpected facial cumshot made me even raunchier than I already - and still - was.

Up for a lot more fun, I thought of what I wanted next. I knew the carpet was probably manipulating me, because I had just had a wonderful orgasm and I was still horny and nasty as fuck, but I didn't care. After glancing at the dark orange bed spread, covered in suspicious stains, I got a nasty idea.

I picked up the carpet and put it right next to an obvious cum stain, its edge just touching the edge of the stain and said, "Let's see how good you are with dried up cum."

Surprisingly it did not seem to have a problem with it, as the stain turned liquid before my eyes and disappeared into the carpet.

"Excellent!" I said and then dragged it all over the bed spread, letting it absorb every stain I could find. When we were done, I hung the carpet over the edge of the bed and got on my back on the floor, my mouth directly underneath the pink, little bastard.

"Whatever you've just sucked out of the bed spread, shoot it in my mouth," I said, opening my pie hole as wide as I could. A few moments later, I felt a syrupy sludge dripping onto my tongue; it tasted stale, foul and just a tad salty. I felt like an ordinary cum dump - swallowing a sperm cocktail from god knows how many different men - and that suited me just fine, because that was exactly what I was right now, a talking sperm container.

"More!" I said, as I began tweaking my nipples and playing with my cunt.

After asking and swallowing two more mouthfuls of the foul bed spread mix, I said, "Now, the old man I got you from, give me some of his sperm."

The carpet gave me another mouthful of a thick, juicy and salty sperm, quite different from the bed spread mix. I swirled it around in my mouth, savoring the taste and then swallowed.

Next I asked for the most runny cum, the thickest, the sweetest, the saltiest, the biggest load, the smallest load, cum from the oldest guy, the youngest guy, a black guy... and many, many more. Although basically similar to one another, there were subtle differences in taste, not to mention texture and quantity. After tasting and eating sperm for about seven minutes, I got up, located my dildo, kneeled in front of the bed and jammed it up my cunt, starting round two. As I began fucking my twat with the dildo, I leaned forward and put my mouth against the carpet, dragging my tongue over its surface. No matter where I licked, there was sperm to be had. I started lapping away, swallowing it all. God, I was a cum addicted whore!

I tried to hold my orgasm back for as long as possible, but eventually I climaxed with my face pressed into the carpet, howling at the top of my lunges, having sucked and swallowed sperm for yet another four minutes. I pulled the dildo out of my ravaged cunt and sighed contently. This was without a doubt the nastiest, most depraved, but also the most rewarding sexual act I had ever performed. After putting the little carpet on the floor to absorb my fresh cunt juices, I headed towards the bathroom, deliberately 'forgetting' the cum all over my face. I could have let the carpet reabsorb whatever cum it had produced to drench my face, but I figured I wouldn't be much of a cum whore if I didn't let it dry on my face, at least just a little bit.

After taking a much needed leak and admiring myself in the mirror, I drew myself a bath. I sunk into the warm bath water and relaxed. My entire body, especially my battered cunt enjoyed some much needed rest.

After approximately fifteen minutes, I was disturbed by loud noises coming from the adjacent room. A couple - at least I assumed it was a couple - entered the room and began their foreplay rather intensely, not to mention loudly. Minutes later, the bed started squeaking as the actual fucking started. They fucked very energetically for minutes on end, which aroused me enormously. When everything went quiet, I closed my eyes and tried to relax anew. But when they started fucking again not ten minutes later, I got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around my body and glanced at myself in the mirror. I grinned widely as there was still spunk on my face; I had been in the bath tub for nearly half an hour now and I still hadn't cleaned the sperm off my face. And I had no intention of doing so! I walked back into the main area and switched on the TV, sitting down on the bed, next to the carpet.

I started flipping through the channels, peeking at my pink lover every so often, my thoughts becoming more sexually charged and offensive with every glance. It didn't take long for my cunt to get moist again. Suddenly I arrived at a pay-per-view porn channel where two gorgeous women were locked in a 69-position and were energetically eating and licking each other out. I dropped the remote and got on my knees in front of the little carpet - still hanging down the front of the bed.

I bent forward, pushed my face against the pink fabric, stuck two fingers up my twat and murmured, "Make me taste my own fucking cunt."

As soon as felt a gush of my own juices wetting my face, my lust exploded deep within me and I began lapping at the carpet's fabric like there was no more tomorrow, while fingering myself hard and rough. I fingered myself through a spectacular orgasm and eventually fell asleep on the little carpet, exhausted, degraded but satisfied and deliriously happy.

Being remarkably comfortable in that position, I woke up several hours later, completely famished, so I had a pizza and a bottle of red wine delivered to the motel room. After an enjoyable meal, I was in dire need of a shower, so I hopped in the tub and used the shower function to hose myself down, getting all clean again. As I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a nearby towel from the rack and started drying myself off, I noticed the carpet just lying there, in the middle of the motel room. At first I averted my eyes and continued drying myself off, but then I glanced at it again, and again, and each time it was able to hold my stare a few seconds longer, until I felt my pussy getting wet yet again.

"Oh crap," I whispered as I dropped the towel and walked over to the carpet, realizing I had probably taken that shower in vain. I glanced around the room, evaluating all nasty possibilities that rushed through my mind. I settled on one and picked up the carpet, grabbed my biggest dildo and walked into the bathroom. After stepping into the bath tub, I hung the carpet over the shower curtain bar.

"Hose me down," I grunted as I closed my eyes and rammed my dildo up my loose cunt, putting my right foot on the edge of the bath tub. Barely two seconds later, I felt a first volley splattering against my face and chest, then another one, and another one. Acting as if it was water from the shower, I turned and coiled my head, making sure every pore of my face and every hair on my head was covered in sperm.

Meanwhile, I frantically kept fucking myself, causing nasty sucking sounds to reverberate through the small tiled bathroom. Within mere minutes, the amount of cum on my face and hair was so large that it began sliding down onto lower parts of my whorish body. Unable to keep standing up for much longer - due to the serious pounding I was, once again, giving myself with my massive dildo - I squatted down and continued to be squirted on without reprieve. For minutes, I just sat there fucking myself, stopping when I got close to climaxing and then starting anew, saving up for a giant orgasm. Meanwhile my entire body was being covered in a thick, slimy layer of sperm. It felt wonderfully disgusting and only helped to expedite my orgasm. When I finally couldn't hold it back anymore, I began ramming my dildo even faster in and out of my twat, moaning and shrieking as I felt the onset of what I knew was going to be the biggest climax yet.

I shuddered, convulsed and screamed for nearly two minutes. I slid down the inside of the bath tub and reclined completely, relaxing and giving my body some much needed rest. The fact that I was covered - and lying - in a thick layer of gooey spunk didn't really matter. Carefully, I took the dildo out of my cunt, threw it out of the tub and reached for the faucet; after getting the temperature of the water just right, I turned the nozzle and activated the shower function. I just lay there, letting the warm water rain down on me for over fifteen minutes, washing away the copious amount of cum that had been dumped on me. When I was able to get up again, I took a real shower and scrubbed myself down, once again. Then, I turned in for the night, positively exhausted and more satisfied than I had ever been. I laid the carpet down next to me on the other pillow, turned off the light and closed my eyes.

The next morning, I awoke in exactly the same position, facing the free side of the bed where the carpet was. I looked at it, illuminated by the sunlight already shining through the closed curtains. After stretching and yawning I turned back towards the carpet and looked at it for about twenty seconds.

Then, as if it was the most common thing to do, I whispered, "My face, my whole face," and closed my eyes. Immediately, I felt a wad splashing against my nose and forehead, then another one, and another one, until my whole face was covered. As my cunt was still extremely sensitive from the battering it took last night - several times - I decided against getting my rocks off and just settled for the hardcore humiliation I was getting. When I had had enough, I simply asked the carpet to clean the cum off my face again.

After getting dressed and packing my stuff together, I headed out to the car as quickly as I could, afraid of what else I would do if I stayed in the room any longer. Wearing a white blouse, dark blue skirt and high heels, I put my bags in the trunk, the carpet on the passenger's seat and drove off. I was hoping to get back to the factory by mid-afternoon, but a pileup on the interstate caused another major traffic jam. After I had been standing completely still for over thirty minutes, I absentmindedly put my hand on the seat next to me, one of my fingers touching the carpet. Instinctively, I looked down at it for a few seconds, but quickly averted my eyes again, determined not to go down that road again. Thirty seconds or so later however, my open hand was on the carpet, palm down, and getting moist. Still gazing out the window, I felt my pussy tingling as there was no doubt as to what that moisture was. I swallowed, bit my lip and desperately tried to ignore the fact that I was getting aroused again.

In a sudden demonstration of resolve, I redrew my hand and placed it on my thigh, wiping the moisture on my dark blue skirt, naively thinking I had stopped anything. About a minute later, I suddenly felt my hand on the carpet again; although I remembered putting it there, I couldn't think of why. There was no doubt in my mind that I was being manipulated again. I lifted my hand off the carpet and ostentatiously put it on my right thigh again - as if I was impressing anyone. Once again, I wiped my hand off on my skirt. As I glanced down at my hand, I noticed how randy and vulgar the fresh cum smears looked on my skirt. There was no way I could be seen in that skirt without causing a scene. In a futile attempt to prevent any further incidents, I firmly clutched the hand brake and continued to stare out the window, avoiding any eye contact with the carpet.

After a few minutes, however, I was able to advance about fifty meters before coming to another complete stop and after pulling up the parking break, I put my hand on the carpet, without giving it much thought. As soon as my hands touched the fabric, I felt the cum against my hand a third time and whispered, "Son of a bitch" and realized that I was fighting an impossible battle. Anything short of actually throwing the carpet out of the car was a waste of effort, and since that wasn't something I was willing to do, I figured I might as well give in. I lifted my hand off the carpet, looked at the thin, glistening film of cum all over my hand and then wiped it on my skirt, on the left side this time, as the right side was already thoroughly blemished.

As I simply looked at the traffic in front of me, I reached out my hand - deliberately and purposely this time - dipped my hand into the wetness of the carpet and wiped it off on my skirt again. I repeated this several more times, making sure my skirt was an absolute disgrace by the time I was done with it. Meanwhile, my lust boiled and my cunt tingled all through my little performance. Realizing I needed to put some fingers up my twat, I lifted my ass off the seat and used both hands to take off my panties, without removing my cum stained skirt. After throwing the white panties on the backseat, I used my left hand to start playing with my clit, while my right hand headed back down towards the carpet.

Realizing that my skirt was as disgusting as it was going to get, I now began wiping my right hand on my white blouse over and over again. Although the white color made it impossible to see any cum stains, after about twenty or thirty wipes, the fabric itself started to get saturated and began clinging to my skin. Meanwhile the index and middle finger of my left hand kept frantically rubbing my clit, constantly sending jolts of pleasure through my body. When the blouse itself could no longer absorb any more cum, I reached inside my cleavage and cupped my white bra with my moist hand. It didn't take many dips and wipes before my bra too was saturated and therefore useless. Next, I began reaching inside of my bra, cupping my left naked tit and massaging the sperm into my tit flesh. That too was only temporary off course because pretty soon my whole tit was literally bathing in sperm.

With no more clothes to soil and my tit as wet as it was going to get, I thought of what to do next, as I was still staring out the front window and my pelvis was shuddering under the service of my fingers. I realized that there was only one thing left to do, one way to go... and it made my pussy even wetter than it had been. As I slipped the fingers of my left hand into my sodden twat and finally started fingering myself, I used my right hand to get some more sperm and brought it up to my face. In the same way a man would stroke his beard, I smeared the cum on my chin, mouth and cheeks. Slowly, over the course of the next twenty or so dips and wipes, I branched out to my neck, nose and eventually knocked my sunglasses off and simply smeared it over my entire face. My body quivered in pre-orgasmic bliss as I slowly gave myself a wonderfully humiliating facial.

Luckily, traffic still hadn't moved an inch and so I had plenty of time to ruin my hairdo and soak every strain of hair in god-knows whose sperm. After another couple of minutes, I was starting to scoop off more sperm from my head than I was smearing onto it and so I stopped, realizing that I had covered my entire slutty body in this filthy sludge. Without any more reason to lower my right hand towards the carpet to get more sperm, I switched hands in between my legs and shoved two fingers of my right hand into my quivering cunt. As my right hand was much more skilled at giving me pleasure, I was on the verge of yet another climax in no time at all.

Realizing that the mere sight of myself in my current state would greatly magnify my orgasm, I waited until the very last second and then simply looked at myself in the rear view mirror. I looked grimy and sleazy, as if an entire jar of hair gel had been poured onto my head and had been left to run down my face. I knew off course that it wasn't hair gel, which made me climax even harder. Without taking my eyes off myself, I convulsed violently, bucking and jumping in my seat, grunting and moaning. When it was all over, I laid back in my seat - my fingers still in my pussy - and looked down at my clothes, mildly disgusted with myself.