The Carpet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a few minutes to rest, I used the carpet's convenient 'sucking function' again to clean my clothes, my face, hair and my car seat. Although I was now completely cum free, I still looked like a mess, my hair all entangled, my clothes wrinkled and all my makeup gone. I patiently rode out the rest of the traffic jam, which lasted another hour and a half and continued my route home. Instead of mid-afternoon, I arrived at the factory at around half past six. Everyone had already left, which suited me just fine.

I made my way to the locker room, where all employees showered and changed clothes every morning and evening. I placed the pink, perverted carpet right there on the floor and walked back out, with a huge smile on my face. I knew the carpet would manipulate all of the factory workers into getting on their knees and whacking out a load as soon as it could get them alone. It needed no more than two weeks to accomplish that task, and as an added bonus, it learned all of their names too. So now, whenever I head down to the locker room at night, I can simply choose which employee's load I want to swallow or get a facial from.

I still go on prospection trips, and sometimes I take the carpet with me, but mostly it just stays in the locker room, collecting sperm from all of my employees. And none of them knows or even suspects that their CEO is swallowing - or bathing in - their sperm several times a month...

... all right... several times a week...

... okay fine... every good-damned night!