The Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwexib
nwexib
4 Followers

"Am I done yet," she asked?

Without a word, I looked deep in her eyes and shook my head no.

"Do you think you're done," I asked her, "or do you need to keep going?"

As soon as I said that, her hips started to grind into me as she leaned her head back towards the windshield. Her hand dropped down to her pussy to catch some of the cum seeping out. She rubbed it over her clit while she fucked my semi hard cock hard and fast. In less than a minute, her hips started bucking, her legs squeezed mine and I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock. She let out a scream as an orgasm overtook her.

After she was finished, she kissed me softly and with a smile said; "now I'm done!"

With her body still shaking, she lifted herself off my cock and fell over into the seat next to me.

Closing the door, I started the truck and headed for home.

The next morning as I went out to my truck to go to work I was shocked by what was on the windshield.

In huge letters written with a bar of soap; "Wash me! Automated tonight!"

nwexib
nwexib
4 Followers
12