All Comments on 'The Case of the Missing Boyfriend'

by GratefulFred

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Spaniard in the Works

Freddy - It's taken me over 20 minutes to clean off my screen.

This is - incredible. Genius. And I'm sending you the bill for my surgery - guts all over the place.

No one ever decided whether John Lennon was a genius or just insane. Either way, the wit and energy of his work, and yours, favorably compared and even more accessable than his, brings tears to my eyes and joy in my heart.

And a drop or two of other things..*kiss*

Please, please please continue to write and post. This is incredible.

DarkBeeDarkBeeover 16 years ago
How can I not like this?

I mean, the guy gave me a 7-foot cock (but not enough brains to know what to do with it... damn!).

Totally weird, in a good way.

DarkBeeDarkBeeover 16 years ago
How can I not like this?

I mean, the guy gave me a 7-foot cock (but not enough brains to know what to do with it... damn!).

Totally weird, in a good way.

mjl2010mjl2010over 16 years ago
Fantastically Weird and Funny!!!

Freddy!!! You pervert you! You wrote about sex and not even with a dead person! I thought this was great. Had fun reading it and everything else I had to do with it. (no telling now)

HA! You better keep writing or I'll come to the beach and kick your butt! MJL

sr71pltsr71pltover 16 years ago
Exhausting

Confusing in a confused way. A lot of fun. Tickets to this show should have come with a road map. The bonus feature of a full opera was "something else"--in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous