All Comments on 'The Case of the Sleepwalking Daddy'

by LordLoxley

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
EyetiegalEyetiegalover 9 years ago
Hot and lovely

what a great story I really enjoyed it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super story

what an amazing story,Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

great story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
What an excellent story...

Loved the build-up - loved the ending. Excellent. (10 *s - if that was permitted.)

nightshadownightshadowover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This story was incredibly well-crafted! Beginning, middle and ending- the characters weren't static and there was enough depth to them that they seemed real (enough) to identify with. Exquisite writing! Definitely top marks from me!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and Loving story, started out and slowly built to what we knew would be at the end.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 9 years ago
A Great Story

This was a wonderful story, right up until the end - peanut butter and STRAWBERRY PRESERVES!?! YUCK!!!!

Just kidding! Five stars!

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Sleep walking with eyes closed?

Nope. Sleepwalkers use their vision to avoid walking into wall and falling down stairs. They can also actually prepare and eat foo, along with pouring drinks. It kinda loses the battle after that ridiculousness.

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry you got pulled...

out of the story due to that detail, ansdguy. I hate when that happens to me. Fyi, I did research this and sleepwalkers do sometimes have eyes closed, depending on the type. I chose eyes closed to differtiate their waking and sleeping relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

just. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Such a great story... which is why her constantly referring to her pussy as her "woo-woo" just made me want to die a little. Sorry, but no one says that and it's about the unsexiest thing I've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seriously?

Woo woo? What are we, 4? Really good, but every time I read that, made me wanna quit reading. Still got 5stars tho. But grow up and use a real word. Pussy or cunt or good ole fashioned vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
out fucking standing hot really hot!

one of the sexiest stories of a father and daughter I've read in a long time keep on trucking and I love the wo-wo tooo a big 5 Tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5Star but please no more woo woo

So sexy and one of the best I've read in awhile. Please refrain from using woo woo though it was the only thing wrong with this perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cunt

She uses it herself, later, so woo-woo is just fucking pathetic!

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyover 9 years agoAuthor
The Great Woo-woo rebellion...

I've been amused and sometimes bemused by the public response to the use of the word "woo-woo" in this story.

First of all, I've never used the word in any other story, ever. It's not my word. However, it is a word this character uses. If you are a writer, you understand that sometimes, the characters in stories tell you who they are, and we have little say in the matter.

This girl is extremely innocent, and has no experience. Since this story is first person, and is told from her perspective, my usual words like "fuck hole" have to be curtailed. It was not a choice I made, but rather a choice the story made for me.

I find it amusing how people can be viscerally averse to words. I had a girl friend who hated the word "panties." I mean she hated it with all her heart. She cringed every time she heard it.

Some of you have expressed similar sentiments with respect to this girl's use of the word woo-woo. All I can say is, sorry. She's a childish character, with no sexual experience at all. Her words are not sexy. At the beginning of this story, she is not sexual at all.

Not at first. But as the story continues, I hope you will notice that her inner slut starts to take control. Both in her behavior and in her language.

I love writing. This is why. Words matter. They make people angry. They turn people on. Or off.

On the one hand, I'm sorry if this girl's use of the word "woo-woo" turns you off. On the other, I wouldn't change it if I could. That's just how she talks. In my mind, she is as real as you or I. She uses an immature word.

In the end all I can say is thanks for reading, and thanks for caring. I'll keep writing if you all keep reading.

And big thanks for Literotica. What a wonderful platform for us lit nerd/pervs to express ourselves.

See you in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

First off,first things first; the story was absolutely fucking awesome! I loved it from beginning to end. Its great every once in a while when you actually find a story that feels so good its like its feeding your eyes and you cant wait to suck up the next word, the next line. Thats what this story did!

As far as readers pissing about 'woo woo', what the fuck, morons? She's writing in her diary, to herself, its hardly abnormal and certainly much funnier and more entertaining than saying 'pussy' or worse, the ever tacky and crude 'cunt'. Please! Gawd I hate that one most, ruins stories! Like a dad calling his daughter a bitch or slut in a story, instant turnoff!

While I've never heard woo woo before, Ive heard several grown women say hoo hoo, cooter, coochie, and a number of other phrasings that don't make it sound vulgar or clinical while having a conversation. But I suppose if you want crass, boring, typical and expected you can dig up hundreds of less than average stories on here that I didn't bother finishing that you will love with your narrow mind :)

Keep writing, i look forward to more of your stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The woo woo word

Perhaps I'm the odd duck but I found the use of woo woo to be charming. It reminded me of her naivete. I personally prefer writers who use softer words like quinny, quim and cunny to the harshness and vulgarity of cunt. I appreciated your story format, the idea of sequential diary entries. You chose woo woo for a reason. Trust your gut. A writers gut is rarely wrong.

I know this sounds like I'm obsessive/compulsive, but I also appreciated the proper use of grammar and punctuation. There is NOTHING that will make me stop reading a story faster than the use of then for than, accept for except, misspellings or poor editing. It distracts and detracts from the flow of the read. 5 stars my friend.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Simply a hot and amusing story. The girl character is very cute. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

I don't ever comment. I will rate, but this I had to do both, it was a great story and I hope you do more like this, thank you.

TheHuntsmanTheHuntsmanover 8 years ago
Lord Loxley

Just wanted to tell you that I commend your writing and the excellence of this story. You are what I like to call a true writer. Your characters aren't just objects to be manipulated but people inside your head that are real for you. It is the way I myself write and I believe that it is how the greats did it too.

I tip my hat to you, or I would if I was wearing one.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
not my cup of tea

but with all the sugar and cream it is quite palatable. thanks!

DomdomainDomdomainabout 8 years ago
Just wow!

Extremely well written. Great dialog with the diary and the internal emotions and thoughts really made the story. Excellent job!!

Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LITTLE WOO-WOO, WHOOPEE, TUMMY, JAMMIES!!!!

Despite a statement to the contrary, the daughter demonstrated the maturity of a pre-adolescent child. While she seemed to grasp some of the ramifications of her action and situation, she seemed to be blithely unaware of her childish expressions. She expressed no concern whatsoever concerning the very real possibility of becoming pregnant, instead focusing solely on the emotional aspects. The idea of the diary was a novel one, for a while. After well in excess of 40 instances of addressing 'diary', it became monotonous, boring, and off-putting echo of nonsense.Good story, imaginative plot line, but oh so pedantic!!!! Definitely detracted from the otherwise appealing circumstances.

Diary (diary) (42)

they might do (he/she)

Daddy (daddy) (62)

ear-full (earful)

than me (I)

Christmas Eve (eve) (4)

made my tummy flutter (11) (THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THE GIRL BEING 6 YEARS OLD MENTALLY!!!!)

felling things (feeling)

little woo-woo (6 YEARS OLD????) (20)

Uncle (uncle) (2)

Psychology (psychology)

Aunt (aunt) (7)

first whoopee (6????)

dads (dad’s)

french-kissing (French-kissing)

bed time (bedtime) (2)

got my jammies (FIRST GRADER????)

unleashed his lode (load)

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous...

That was the most intelligent critique of my work yet, and you're anonymous?

Stop being anonymous and I will gladly parlay.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
For the most part...

I really liked the story but...I found some of the expressions a little childish. Like:

cunny? woo woo? wowsers? his big thing? Cunny was bad enough but woo woo? Come on. At one point I almost gave up on the story because of it. But I'm glad I read to the end. Except for those expressions I felt the story was really good. I wasn't raised to accept that kind of relationship but to each his own. And you just never know how many people there are in this world who are in a relationship like it. As for the comment someone left about her not being mindful of getting pregnant, you also never know how many people (some you may even know) that are a product of such a relationship but you just aren't aware of it. Live and let live. Are you planning another part about whether she goes to college? If they have kids? If they stay there or move somewhere where people don't know they are father/daughter? I'd read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Must've came over 5 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God.... that was... wow. I felt ALL of that whew

Fucking great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So beautiful

I wish I could be her and have a Daddy that could make love to me like that. I would make it a point to drink his delicious sperm every time he cums. Even if he cums in my pussy, I would catch whatever leaked out and drink it. I would suck his COCK every day and swallow every drop of his sperm. If it leaked out of my mouth and down to his balls then I would lovingly suck his balls so I could get every drop of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Just Wow!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Very well written. 👏🏾 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Ahhhhh...felt every midnight rendezvous with Daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLordLoxley@LordLoxley
Once upon a time, I was born. I grew, became older, and learned to write. Later, I grew older still and learned that tomatoes are really a fruit. Other than that, I don't know shit.