The Case of the Sleepwalking Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Daddy was kissing me again, and I almost lost myself in him. His taste and smell surrounded me. His tongue probed in my mouth as his cock probed deep into my tummy. All so firm and irresistible, yet tender. Gentle even.

It was absolute bliss. The two of us kissing deeply, romantically, as our bodies moved together in a hypnotic, smooth motion.

We rode each other like this for at least another ten minutes. It was absolute continuous bliss. The pleasure and sensation slowly growing stronger with each gentle stroke.

Soon, we began moving against each other with more urgency, but we never lost our perfect rhythm. We stayed perfectly in synch even as we came massively.

Still kissing passionately, pushing together, yearning to be one, it happened. We both came. But instead of the crazy, passionate release from before, it was... magical.

Our mouths were locked together, and our arms were wrapped tightly around each other. Suddenly he stroked inwards one last time and let out a sexy moan. My own orgasm came crashing down on me at exactly the same moment.

And we just kept kissing, tenderly, as his cock poured still more sperm into my willing little cunny. And we just held each tight, his fat penis pushed all the way up inside my body. Moaning into each other's mouths. Feeling the orgasm unite us fully.

You see, as his cock splashed my cervix with hot semen, I felt as though my entire universe had shrunk to that one hot flashpoint of ultimate pleasure. And in that moment, I could no longer tell if I was fucking or being fucked. If I was spewing or being filled. If I was impregnating or being impregnated.

All I can say, Diary, is that for just one moment there, I truly joined with my Daddy. It was perfect and it was beautiful, and it was the most pleasurable experience of my life.

Again, we just laid there in perfect peace, and he remained buried deep inside me, despite the fact that he was no longer hard. From time to time aftershocks would rock us, causing us to moan and grasp each other tight anew.


After a few more minutes, Daddy slowly pulled out of my poor little woo-woo and rolled over. He sighed. "Well, that was amazing."

I just smiled fiercely, one arm behind his back, the other tracing circles on his chest.

Soon, he propped up on one elbow and faced me with a serious expression. "Honey, you know I'm not very good with words, but I need to tell you something. Can you clean up and meet me downstairs in ten minutes?"

I nodded, a thrill of fear shocking through me. Had he changed his mind? Had his stupid honor kicked in and made him feel guilty?

I was a nervous wreck as I took my shower. So much cum dribbled out of my little cunny!

Once I was dried off I put on a robe and walked down, anxious and nervous. My Daddy had just made sweet love to me. What would he do now? I sensed that this was a critical moment. It was either acceptance or rejection. We were standing at a crossroads.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner into the kitchen, I started crying. And I don't mean one or two tears. I cried and sobbed from the depths of a new and profound happiness.

Daddy was standing behind the counter, smiling. And there in front of him, arranged neatly, were the objects of my overwhelming joy.

A plate, a knife, a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, and a jar of strawberry preserves.