The Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said, taking the lingerie from him. She was surprised to see tags still attached it. "They're new."

"Of course they are," he said simply and helped her cut away the tags.

Abigail dressed, feeling conscious because James was watching her every move. The camisole was soft against her skin and it was so thin he could actually see the coloring of her nipples. The bottom was a thin silky material that left most of her bottom bare. She pulled on the wraparound and followed James back out to the front towards the bar. She shivered slightly when her bare thighs made contact with the cold plastic stool.

"Cold?" James asked. She gave him an awkward smile in answer. He studied her face for a brief moment and reached for a bottle behind him. "You need something to warm you right up and a fancy cocktail is not going to cut it." He poured the vodka into two shot glasses and offered one to her.

"I've never had straight vodka before," she said, taking the glass.

"Then you need to start practicing. You'll be expected to socialize and rub ass with producers and executives. You can't expect to drink cocktails all the time," he said. He cut a slice of lime and handed it to her. "It won't be that bad, I promise," he assured. She lifted the glass to her mouth. "Just try not to choke. That stuff's not nice up your nose," he added.

Abigail giggled then took an experimental sip. The vodka burned the back of her throat and she grimaced. Not wanting to look like a loser, she held the glass back to her lips and tipped her head back, downing the contents in one gulp. She gasped, tears blurring her vision. She remembered the lime and quickly sucked on the juice. Her throat felt like it was on fire and warmth quickly spread out from her stomach to her limbs.

James drank his liquor with less dramatics. "You're not cold now, are you?" he asked.

She cleared her throat. "This is going to take some getting used to," she said, holding up the glass.

"And you did fantastic for your first time," he said, pouring another shot for both of them and handed her another slice of lime. "Soon you are going to prefer vodka over cocktails. It's less of a hassle and a lot more cooler. Cheers." He threw his drink back with a flourish. Abigail mimicked him and was relieved that she didn't choke. The burn was just as bad and she was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol.

"Oh God, I feel dizzy already," she said, embarrassed.

He chuckled. "You are such a lightweight," he teased. He poured another shot for himself and drank it all without missing a beat.

"Show off," she said with a giggle, the alcohol making her bold.

He grinned. "Maybe you can show off a little for me."

"What do you want me to do? I know how to play the piano and the guitar. I can show you some mad skills," she said half-teasingly.

"I'm a movie director, Abigail," he reminded. "Show me some mad acting skills instead."

"I know. What are we going to do next?" she asked.

"Let's head back, shall we? I want to run a particular scene with you," he said.

When they reached the bedroom, James picked up the script and flipped a few pages. "There is a scene about Ira's past. She had been raped by the male antagonist, Sam, and impregnated her."

"You mean..."

"You're on birth control?" he asked briskly, cutting her off.

"I am. Why do you ask?" she asked apprehensively.

He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "Weren't you listening to me? We are going to act out the rape scene which would impregnate your character. So we're going bareback."

"We-we're going to have sex for real?" she asked, taken aback.

"Are you going to make me repeat everything I'd just said?" he asked impatiently. "If you're not ready to take the responsibility that comes with acting the main role, I suggest you stop wasting my time and leave now. I am getting tired of coddling you."

She looked at him in shock. She realized she was on the verge of getting kicked out before she even barely started.

"But I have a boyfriend," she tried to explain. "I would be cheating on him if I have sex with you."

"Are you kidding me? I'd just sucked your tits and fucked you with my fingers and you're worried about cheating with your boyfriend?" he asked, feeling incredulous. "This is part of the job. You can't act like an A-lister when you're barely a C."

She couldn't meet his eyes, ashamed. He was right. She had already cheated on her boyfriend the moment she let him put his hands on her.

James sighed. "You've come so far, Abigail," he said in a softer voice.

"Can't you wear a condom, at least?" she tried to bargain.

"I can't break the tempo of a scene just to put on a fucking condom. You need to get into character and she is getting raped. You need to feel what it feels like," he explained.

She looked down at her hands. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. What James had said made sense, yet she didn't know if she could have sex with a man she barely knew.

Then James said something he knew she couldn't resist: "Just run this scene with me and I will give you the callback."

She snapped her gaze up back at him. "You will?"

"I will," he promised.

She closed her eyes, took several deep breaths and nodded. "How do you want me?" she whispered.

"Turn around," he instructed and she complied. "I will grab you from behind and you're going to struggle. It's going to be rough but I won't hurt you. Try to hit me however you can; I want the scene to be as realistic as possible." He saw her shoulders trembled. "I'm going to give you some time to relax," he continued. "Clear your mind. Get into character."

Abigail took a deep breath, counting slowly from one to ten. James lunged for her when she got to four, and she let out a scream. She hadn't expected him to be so fast.

"Got you, you lying little cunt," he growled.

She screamed again and struggled to escape his clutches. He swiftly maneuvered her arms behind her back. "Let me go! What do you want from me?"

"Give me back my money and I'll let you go," he said.

"I don't have your money! I don't know what you're talking about!"

He grabbed her chin and pulled her back against him, forcing her to stay still. "I've had enough of your lies. You have a lot of guts to be playing with fire, and you're going to be punished for playing with fire." He pushed her roughly onto the bed. She quickly scrambled backward but he caught one of her feet and dragged her back. She screamed and kicked back at him. He blocked her legs and grabbed her panties. She thrashed around and successfully kicked his torso. He grabbed her face roughly, just enough to hurt, so that she was looking directly at him. "Bitch, you best be still or I'm going to kill you," he threatened in a soft voice.

Abigail stopped her struggles. She had no idea if James was acting or being serious. He had a slightly crazed look in his eyes and it was scaring her.

He grinned. "Now you be a good girl and nobody will get hurt, alright?" She nodded, tears prickling her eyes. She watched apprehensively as he took his clothes off. Then he knelt on the bed and she automatically parted her legs to accommodate him. He brushed his thumb over her cheek, gently caressing. "That's a good girl," he crooned and kissed her. His hand slid downwards to her neck and down her chest. "You have the most beautiful body, Abigail," he said, squeezing her breast. He lowered his head and licked her nipple through the fabric of the camisole. When he pulled back, the silky material was stuck to her skin. "Exquisite. I'll never get tired of looking at you like this."

"Please, let me go," she whispered. "I-I'll pay you back whatever I owe you."

He shook his head slowly. "As much as I love my money, I think I'm going to let that slide. I found something that I really want, much more than my money. And you're paying it back my way. Get up." He pulled her up to a sitting position. "Open your mouth," he said, positioning his hard cock near her lips. She stared at it for a second before complying and he slipped the head in. He let out a groan as warmth enveloped him. He slid his fingers through her hair, lightly gripping the back of her head. She started to suck him, slowly at first before gradually increasing speed as her jaw grew accustomed to his girth. "Oh, my God," he groaned. He rocked forward and backward as instinct took over.

Abigail reached up a hand to jack him off in time with her fellating. She figured if she could get him to come in her mouth, she could get out of having actual sex with him. However, she was only able to do that for a few minutes when James pulled away.

"What's wrong?" she asked dazedly as he pushed her gently back onto the bed.

"As much as I love your mouth, I don't want to come in it yet. So sit back and relax, sweetheart. I'm going to return the favor," he said. Using his fingernails, he made a hole at the seams of her panties and ripped it, taking care not to hurt her. "You look so hot in this, but it's in the way." He kissed her labia before parting the lips. "Look at you, sweetheart," he said. "You love giving head, do you? You got wet just from sucking me."

Abigail looked away, unable to meet his eyes. James' statement reminded her of her boyfriend. He always loved it when she fellated him and never missed a chance of telling her how good she made him feel. His praises made her felt confident and that in turn, turned her on whenever she went down on him. Now she had just sucked another man's cock and she was aroused. It made her feel ashamed and guilt filled her head. So when James touched her again, her first instinct was to get away. He grabbed her thighs and slid his tongue around her clitoris, oblivious at her attempt to escape.

"Please, stop," she whispered. He ignored her plea, or he hadn't heard her. He was intoxicated by her musky scent when he parted her labia to lick her. Her conscience was telling her that it was wrong yet her body remembered how good it had felt when he fingered her. Her body yearned for the pleasure it knew would come. Without thinking, her hands went to her breasts and she started playing with herself.

James inserted a finger into her pussy and massaged her g-spot, watching her as she flicked her nipples. When he had fucked her with his fingers earlier, he had been amazed by her ability to orgasm practically at the drop of a hat. Sure, she had been hesitant at first, like anybody would at the thought of engaging in sexual activity with a stranger. But he had been careful, treating her with care and tenderness and she became putty in his hands.

He had been surprised when she pulled the boyfriend card on him. It was a novelty for him. Women normally jump at the chance of fucking him ever since he made a name for himself as a director. He didn't know if it was a scheme of hers to play hard to get, to make him chase her. No matter now, he thought.

He aligned his cock with her pussy and pushed in. The intrusion shocked her out of her trance-like state and she renewed her struggles.

"Be still," he ordered. "I'm going to make it so good that you'll be begging me to fuck you again."

She felt his cock moved deeper. "No, no, no, please," she moaned.

He laughed. "You keep saying no, but your pussy is saying yes," he said. She gasped as his cock slid along her g-spot.

"No, please!" She pushed his shoulders. "Stop!"

He grabbed her hands. "Don't fight it, baby," he said, maintaining the rhythm of his hips, undeterred by her struggles.

"Don't," she pleaded, shaking her head.

"Feel it. Feel how good it is, because it feels just as good to me," he groaned. "Oh, you're so wet." He bent to kiss her nipple, sucking it in time with his thrusts. Her vagina was making that soft squelching noise again. Her moans got louder as she felt that tingle inside her, a sign her climax was near. James looped an arm under her knee, exposing her clitoris. With every thrust, his pubic hair stimulated her clitoris. She couldn't hold off the pleasure.

James moaned as her muscles clenched around his cock. "Yes, baby. That feels good, doesn't it? You want to come again?"

"No..." she moaned. "Please stop!" She pushed his shoulders weakly, her energy sapped from the orgasm.

Her resistance only fuelled his lust. He pulled out and straightened to a kneeling position. He shifted her around until she was on her hands and knees in front of him. She whimpered when he pushed back in, her sensitive flesh protesting. He slipped an arm around her waist to pull her up so that her back was against his front. They were facing the camera and the mirror behind it.

"Look at you, sweetheart," he murmured into her ear. She opened her eyes to look at herself in the mirror. It was an erotic scene. She had never looked at herself in the mirror while having sex. She was mesmerized. She reached a hand to caress the back of James' head, arching her back. "You love this, don't you?" He kissed the side of her neck and bit down gently. His hand played with her nipple while the other rubbed slow circles around her clitoris.

"James, please," she whispered desperately.

"I know, Abigail. Just a little bit more." He pushed her so that she was leaning on her hands once more. "Remember to look up when you come. I want your face on camera." He grabbed her hips and started to thrust, harder and harder. He couldn't wait any longer. He loved the curve of her back, the smooth expanse of skin and the sprinkle of freckles on it. He watched her face in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and she had the look of pure ecstasy. Her breasts swayed with every thrust. He quickened the pace, his fingers digging into her skin. She let out a cry and he could feel her orgasm on his cock.

"Open your eyes, Abigail," he ordered.

She opened her eyes to see her hair plastered to her flushed cheeks and the furrow of her brows. She was watching herself having an orgasm and it was the most arousing thing she'd ever seen. Behind her, James stiffened as his own orgasm hit and the intensity of it caught him by surprise.

Abigail felt a warmth spread in her vagina. This was the very first time she'd had sex without a condom. She'd loved the feel of James' cock as he fucked her unprotected and she hated herself for getting turned on by that.

James continued to kiss and caress her body, reluctant to move away from her. She gave a tired moan and pulled away from him, lying flat out on the bed. He went to free the camera from the tripod and returned to the bed, camera in hand. He coaxed her to lie on her back and parted her knees. He focused the camera on her pussy just as a thin trickle of milky white liquid dribbled out.

"This is what I want to see," he murmured. He dipped a finger into her vagina and gently pushed in.

"Leave me alone," she said tiredly.

"Just a little more," he cajoled. He pumped his finger slowly, touching her g-spot on purpose just to get another moan from her. When he pulled out, it was coated with cum, which he then spread it on her skin. Satisfied that he had captured everything he wanted on camera, he looked up at Abigail to find her asleep. Since she was lying on top of the covers, he went to the closet to get a quilt and covered her naked body with it before lying down next to her.

Abigail woke up to find James' head between her thighs. She grabbed his hair. "James, please, let me up. I have to go."

"What's the hurry?" he murmured and slid his tongue past her folds to lick her clitoris.

She gasped. "Please, I can't do this anymore," she said breathlessly, unable to stop the pleasure from flowing, starting from the spot where James' mouth was.

"I'll let you go once I'm done and not one second before," he said, moving on top of her. She let out a small cry when he entered her. "It's okay, Abigail. We'll take it nice and slow."

"I can't do this, James," she sobbed.

"You can. You're doing so beautifully," he said. "You're perfect."

"You're hurting me. Please stop."

"You're hurting me, too, baby. Your pussy is too fucking tight," he countered. "I can't stop, you feel too good to stop."

She opened her mouth to protest again and he kissed her, cutting her off whatever she wanted to say. He didn't want to hear them. His hand slipped to her clitoris and rubbed slow circles. By now he'd learned what she liked and wanted to pleasure her.

"Oh, God," she moaned.

"Come, baby. Let me look at you," he said. He kept his thrusts at a steady pace, knowing that the constant stimulation would set her off. Soon enough, he felt her tighten around him and he put his face against her neck and allowed his orgasm to take over.

When he calmed, he kissed her cheek. "That was incredible, Abigail. You are incredible." He kissed her passionately, feeling a sense of satisfaction when she responded.

"I need to use the bathroom," Abigail said after a while.

He gestured towards the door. "Help yourself."

She gathered her clothes and hurried away. She took a hot shower, and equally hot tears fell from her eyes. She was angry and confused. The rational side of her recognized she had been sexually violated. Yet... she had felt pleasure from it. She had multiple orgasms and they felt erotic and sensual. She was getting confused by something that was utterly wrong, yet had felt so right. She didn't know if she should confront him about what he'd done, or if she should tell her boyfriend about what had happened. In the end, she decided to wait to hear James out, if he had anything to say at all.

She got dressed and stepped out to the bedroom. James was wearing a bathrobe, smoking a cigarette whilst watching the small screen on the camera.

He looked up at her with a smirk. "My assistant will give you a call. I look forward to seeing you again at the callback."

"I want to talk about what happened," she said boldly.

He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled the smoke. "What happened?"

Anger took over her. "You'd just raped me!"

"We were going through a rape scene. What did you expect?" he asked.

"What about that second time?"

He grinned. "Baby, I stuck a finger into your pussy just to feel you out and you were practically spewing cum. I couldn't let go of a perfectly willing pussy."

"That doesn't mean I consented to it!"

He stuck the cigarette into the ashtray and got to his feet, looking genuinely concerned. "Calm down, Abigail. I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry. We've talked about it and you were extremely cooperative and I liked how everything had played out. It was all perfect. I woke up and you were there. We'd had sex two hours before so I didn't think it would be a problem for you," he explained.

His apology and explanation softened her a little but she couldn't let it go. "But I told you to stop," she said.

"You told me to stop the first time, too," he said.

"No, I told you to stop. I said your name," she stressed.

He ran a hand through his hair, sighing impatiently. "Look, I said I'm sorry and I am done doing this back and forth with you. I have a meeting in half an hour with the production company for the movie. You know, the movie that I had just told you that you have a callback for? If you want to go to the cops, by all means do that. I can afford to deal with the consequences. But you," he smirked and shook his head. "Good luck getting a job."

Abigail couldn't think of anything to say. In her heart of hearts, she knew he was right. He was a movie director while she was a nobody. Would it make a difference if she sought justice for what had happened?

James studied her face. He knew she was about to give in. Innocent women like her would always eat up his words. They would believe anything as long as he acted sincerely.

"Abigail," he said softly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I really like you, and when you accused me that I acted out on purpose, it hurt me. I really like you and I was impressed by you. I was sincere when I said I will see you at the callback. I was hoping to see you again. Maybe I was hoping for something more and I couldn't muster up the courage to tell you properly."