The Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do?" she asked in amazement.

He nodded. "But I understand if you don't want to see me again. But I want to let you know that I'm sorry because I hadn't communicated clearly with you about your expectations and I've hurt you because of it."

She considered his apology. "What are you expecting then, during the callback?"

"Well, I expect the second draft of the script to be done by then. And then we will pick out a line or a scene for the candidates," he said.

"Will I have to have sex with anybody?" she asked.

He stifled a grin that was about to form. "Simulate sex, maybe. We'll have to see how it goes if that's even necessary."

"Is it possible if you could give me a heads up?" she asked.

He let loose the smile. "You're coming to the callback?"

She shrugged. "I've come this far."

"You did. It's one of the qualities I look for in an actress." He held out a hand. "It's going to be a pleasure working with you."

She grasped it with hers. "The pleasure's all mine."