All Comments on 'The Catastrophic Swap'

by Metamorphose

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TBC

A 7 page submission and no indication this is just part 1 of the story until the TBC at the end. Glad I checked first before reading.

clue12lessclue12lessover 9 years ago
Glad to see you're back

I saw your name and am looking forward to reading your story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Great

You are a terrific writer but my attention span is limited. Try to make the chapters a bit shorter than this for my sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she is a hypocrite, he is a liar and cheat, michelle is a whore selling her body for things, Liam may be real

what needs to happen is two divorces and four very single people on their own, my wife and I were actual swingers for many years, couples like these two groups never faired well and were not well liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally stupid

You need another editor. Telling a story almost entirely in quotes is bad writing and boring. I give this a minus 5!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Well I think different from the others

I usually never read the stories that run for 7 pages. Very enjoyable read. Love the backstory, and the play between Rose and Liam. Nerds and also two people that appreciate each other. Each opening each other to new ideas. Adam got what he asked for and now he is pouting. Michelle is interesting but has her hang ups as well.

Think that there is more to be told, and I hope that there is a part two. Adam needs to be hit up side the head, and wake up. It is a case of the grass is always greener. But you can also lose what you take for granted. Thanks for writing...

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
didn't read it just voted a 1

what else is there to do.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 9 years ago
i loved every line

and i love rose.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
i agree

shorter chapters please.....but you are doing a great job.. adam has seriously messed up and its a good lesson to those (im so bored with my wifey) men out there ..a five to the editor also , i had no problem reading it as presented ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't believe this!

Only after reading 7 pages, do we find this is only the first chapter? Forget how this is written or it's content. The lack of respect for your readers is enough to vote a 1.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Excellent

From my point of view the characters have depth, are interesting, with strengths, weaknesses,and depths that are making themselves known as the story progresses. Good story line, well told. I'm really interested to see where the story goes. Hopefully there will be some twists along the way.

JackOfHearts222JackOfHearts222over 9 years ago
I loved the story!

First off... as soon as I realized the type of story it was (Not a hollow sex story, but something real) I was completely pulled into it, and I think it may be something that you thought would be done in one session, but the characters took off with you, and now you think there could be more. I want to find out what happens, but I really do feel like you could wrap it up in another that is this long. I really enjoyed it, and keep it up.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
Adam and Rose....yeah, those two, not cut out for swinging at all.

Look, I write a lot of group sex stuff, orgies, swinging, etc. It's a great lifestyle for those who can hack it, and some in the real world can, just as some in stories can. But then there are Adam and Rose, and people like that. Rose is completely insecure and vulnerable, ready for someone like Liam to reassure her that she is beautiful. Such a woman cannot handle swinging without falling for the other man or getting hurt that her guy is screwing another woman (and possibly falling for that other woman, which would be the fear in the back of her mind).

The woman flipped when she saw Adam masturbating to another woman that they both knew. That's not a sign of a woman who can deal with swinging.

Which brings us to Adam! At least Rose had the sense to be scared of this. Adam was led around by his dick and actually thought that a woman who is threatened by him jacking off to another woman's Facebook profile can handle swinging! Furthermore, he can't handle it, either, as events have shown. He admitted from the outset that he didn't really want Rose to fuck another man. Well, guess what, Adam? That's part of swinging! True swinging, as opposed to harems on the one hand and cuckolding on the other, involves both partners, consensually and equally.

Liam and Michelle are completely right. They warned the couple of the risks and neither Adam nor Rose in the end heeded the warnings, though Rose nearly backed out. Adam and Rose needed to work on their marriage first, become more secure, and come back to it when both were ready....if that ever happened. Swinging is great when both are equally into it. It's terrible when one is just doing it to appease her partner and feels it a serious blow to her self-esteem.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
Anyway, well-written story.

I am impressed with the realism, however sad, of this tale.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The story was good until...

The story was good, a little long, but good until the husband said: "I never... I never thought. That wasn't part of the fantasy."...That makes him a very stupid guy...He wanted to swap wives and his wife didn't get the other husband? Sorryyyyyyy...This story shoul have ended in this part...Why the need of a part 2?

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
Best, the very best

dialogue since Girlinthemoon's last submission. Clever, funny, just plain good writing. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: TBC

Yeah. When "writers" so this, I can't tell whether they don't give a fuck about their own story, the readers, or a combination of the two.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Five Stars to Disperse After Massive Compliments and Qualms are Expressed

This is a story with no central character that's hogging the spotlight. In a significent ways I identify with aspects of four main characters and want the best for all, thanks to author's skill. There's no choice but to praise the lightning criss-cross and slash of dialogue of whatever two people in the stage.

My mainest' quibble is how rapidly Adam is being dumbed down as every chapter passes by. Its clear he had reality checks to deal with and overcome but he MUST have had to have something on the ball to attract Rose in the first place. I don't want to voice this too vociferously because Metamorphose is very apt at plotting massive sea changes and reversals of fortune as his stories play out.

BTW loved the descriptions of ocean setting. Long story, short , I'm hooked on this long story. Adam has definitely been humbled. Can he mount a comeback like Dan in 'Wicked ' ? Will he deserve to ? CAN'T WAIT to find out . Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter! I always love stories when swinging goes bad. This one is especially good because Rose and Liam are so compatible. I hope she ends up with him!

vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
great as usual

I love all your stories : dialogs, descriptions, pace (not tto fast, not too slow).

Rose is lovely, how stupid someone be too risk alienating such a woman ?!

and lenght of the story is the right one, at least for those among us who are interested in the characters and like too watch them evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blown away by artistry of dialogue.

A very excellent tale 5*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I gave you 5/5. Not because the sex was awesome

But because the husband realized that getting what you want can be the worst thing for you.

I'm a sucker for romance and love and I really hope this has a happy ending...but I don't see how.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Page 4

That's as far as I've gone and it's getting slow, it's an ok story but Adam is the biggest piece of shit and rose should have just gotten a divorce

pd73pd73over 9 years ago
great dialog

I really enjoyed the story and I hope it ends with Rose and Liam together.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

hope to see more soon. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thrilled to see you posting again. Wicked is my all time favorite! I will hold future comments until it is complete. Please don't make us wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not much difference

This story is no difference than all of the other weak men stories on this site. The husband deserves what he received, but it should have been after they divorced or separated. Because the husband is weak and stupid should not make the wife act like a slut or whore. Israel? A weak man story?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
way, way, too long and dragged out.

The pace is so slow, I just can't bother to read anymore. If the dialog had a purpose it might work, but you had them talk about inane shit that just doesn't have anything to do with anything. You made the husband such a stupid asshole, that the entire story loses all interest for the reader. You now can't do anything with the wife that will have any effect.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was a fantastic story but I was so sad it ended the way it did. I sure hope theirs a follow up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

First, great story and story line and very plausable; however, come on, Liam is a master at playing games with couples and of course at being a weasel. He is clearly setting this young "naive" couple up for some serious relationship pain to satisfy his and his wife's selfish needs and pleasures. This story has a lot of places, twist and turns it can travel and still end up on the right side. I'm in, please continue.

ohioohioover 9 years ago
Very well done

and I liked the way that Adam's shallowness and hypocrisy are not obvious at first; on the contrary, it's Liam that we're suspicious of, before things take a turn in a very different direction.

Great job! Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Be Continued? Why?

Talk about dragging on! I got half way through, gave up, then tried reading again. What torture! The best way to encourage celibacy among teenagers, is to have them read sex scenes from this author.

tiger46tiger46over 9 years ago
what a ride!

Can't wait for more....thanks for this fabulous story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
A real page turner...

even though I could see the train wreck coming. Wonderfully witty word play and as a fully fledged nerd I loved the referencing to old movies and books.

Where to from here? Is Liam the wily old fox manipulating the young chicken? Will Rose wise up to the older couples games? Michelle obviously loves to humiliate others so is the adjoining cabins really a mistake? The only downfall, and I have to agree with LSD, is Adam. He dumber than the dumbest guy on the planet with his brain removed. Still it's a five star story and I'll be waiting for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The thing I like...

... about your writing...

Is that you always write characters - especially women - about whom I want to read and know much more. I hope that you continue this one (just as I faintly hope that we one day see some more of Ana from Wicked) and I certainly look forward to reading it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
LAUGHABLY BAD ... Notice how every page the so called husband gets dumber

a man who seems to be obsessed with swinging but he cant even handle the IDEA ..in the abstract his wife fucking another man.. is NOT the type of person that can SWING or will even think about it

and it is OBVIOUS to all that a wife that OVER reacts that to seeing her husband jerking off in the shower is NOT swinging type.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
so where does this abortion of a story go from here?

Adams shattering immaturity has destroyed the marriage and Rose is now a big cock whore that couldnt care less if Adam was run over by a truck or was ass raped.

the best sex she has ever had came from Adams' stupid idea ... an idea that adam now finds so repulsive he is vomiting over it . Scratch one marriage

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Hmm

Potentially the start of a great journey story. I don't know if I can take the long waits and occasionally slow reveals of Meta again, but at least it's sure to be something more than the Cobra-era Stallone wankery of most btb stories.

funksofunksoover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

It's funny people think that Adam is the guy to focus on... the reason there isn't much focus on any individual is because it's about Rose - she's the wronged partner, lied to and manipulated.

For all the cheating wife stories, there's probably a cheating husband story, and this is the one that's slipping in under the radar.

Hope she's happy with her new man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rate a 4

The comments are right, the issue for me, was maturity and communication, really the lack of communication. Adam was really a boy in a man's suit. Rose on the other hand could not fully project her feelings and make demands of her marriage to Adam. The next chapter I see all four going to that restaurant, Adam excuses himself because now he cannot see himself sitting at the same table with Rose, and the confession hits like a bomb. The admission from Michelle that Adam did nothing but run out side and disappear once they heard both Liam and Rose's sex play. I see Rose in shock jumps from the table and heads to the bathroom to vomit and cry. The discovery would be too much to face Adam, I see the quiet end to their marriage since the trust and most important, RESPECT was shattered. Instead of talking this over and demanding to seek marriage counseling the road to swinging turned out to be a dead end for Adam and the thought of revenge for Rose against Adam proved to be her down fall. Some may call Adam a manipulator, but really his lack of maturity and fully understanding what is entailed in being married and what is a marriage should have been handled by counseling instead of this swinging. As for Rose, sadly no one got more revenge than her looking into the bathroom mirror (if that happens in the next chapter) and realizing that she failed just as bad if not more as a wife and spouse. She failed her vows and marriage and should have been the stronger. This is a story that should highlight the fact that marriage is far to important to be treated as a boy friend/ girlfriend fling. Swinging and swapping and sharing and other forms of basic cheating and adultery are forbidden within the bonds of marriage. Simply get this out of your system before marriage otherwise you are doomed to fail in marriage and walk life alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well crafted, contrived, and written. Hate the story, but love the writing.

This is a sad story. You would have done better to forgo the usual Literotica cliche's: large muscled huge cocked man give best sex ever to coy, voluptuous, nerdy insecure mom. There is enough pathos and emotional energy between Liam and Rose so that you don't need to make them atomic reactive sex partners. What Rose and Liam have discovered transcends sex, or it could have. Now we have to wonder if how their relationship proceeds is due to love and respect, or just really great sex. Her marriage to Adam has to have been very weak for her not to feel ashamed and guilty for embracing the lust and sex she feels with Liam. It is Adam's fault that she was placed in the position to have sex with Liam. It is her fault that she is having sex with Liam. If Adam would not leave when she wanted to, she should have left without him. I'm sure she has her own keys to the car! And as soon as she gets home she should start seeking recommendations for a good marriage councilor and divorce attorney. She ends up fucking Liam for the most dangerous of reasons, she finds him to be a better person than her husband. You sullied the romance by having her become a size queen.

Unless you try to unmake Rose's character, she now knows that her relationship with Adam is very flawed, and they need to reassess staying married. If she simply dumps Adam and marries Liam she will be shitting on her family, and Liam's family, and just become another slut jumping for a bigger cock. And the way you have so far portrayed Rose and Liam, they are both too intelligent, responsible, and sensitive to act in such callous and selfish ways. Yes, it is possible to marry, then later meet someone you wish you had married instead. Tough Shit! You made a promise, a vow, you have dependent children, you have to think beyond yourself. Unless the kids are adversely affected by the current marriage, they should stick it out until the kids are grown and gone. And if Liam dumps Michelle, what does that make of his decision to marry her in the first place? And father two more children with her? A lie, and a betrayal to his love for Bathsheba. If his wife is a whore then he should help fix her, or divorce her. Fucking up the marriage between Adam and Rose is not the act of a good man. He knew Rose was not in favor of this, but he fucks her anyway, continuously. He should have told her to leave, with or without Adam.

So, dear author, you can't have it both ways. Is Adam too stupid to be Rose's husband? Is Rose now a big cock whore? Is Liam now a selfish self-serving wife-stealing bastard? Do all the parents now say, fuck our kids and their home life?

Good luck with your dramatic and very thought provoking writing. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The tongue-in-cheek bits were too annoying to be considered funny. I mean those things are ok in a story once or twice but every other sentence was tongue-in-cheek and it made reading this very difficult not to mention highly annoying. I did think there was probably a good story here but I couldn't get past Rose and her extremely lame sense of humor...Liam's either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but not great

The sex parts were pretty good and I enjoyed the storyline. The witty banter got tiresome. A little might be good, but too much kills the humor. I guess watching it on a screen might be better, but reading that kind of stuff gets a little annoying for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very close to reality

My wife was just like Rose. Reluctant to try anything like this. When I finally wore down her resistance and we tried swinging, the genie was out of the bottle. Like Rose, her first time with another man was an incredible experience for her - both sexually and mentally. We lasted 7 years as swingers, but it was never the same. She left finally with one of the men she was doing on the side. So, to all I would say, be careful what you wish for. Loved the story. Great writing, enjoyable wit and banter and ... very erotic because it was not all about raw banging. Looking forward to a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A decent read

You did a nice job developing the character of Rose. The sex scenes were well done and artistic. I'm not sure what to think about Adam and Michelle. They become too flat and static as the story goes on; I think you could have dropped them from the story altogether by page three and no one would have minded.

The cheeky dialogue, replete with pop culture and sci-fi references, is cute and gives the story a learned quality not often found here, but gets tedious--really tedious. It is just way overdone here.

This is still a better read than 85% of the stories here, so thanks for writing. I'm not sure if a part two is needed, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

When should we expect an update? There will be a sequel right?

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 9 years ago
Great style

Loved the story, great writing style. Like a real conversation.Most people talk like this if you listen. Entertainingly told, Adam got fucked, or didn't, serves him right for the way he treated his wife. Go girl!

jawanautjawanautover 9 years ago
Five stars!

I genuinely enjoyed this story, and found myself falling in love with Rose. My opinions of the other characters also went through a rather unexpected transformation. Liam, went from a general dislike to actually enjoying the character. Loved your style also, except when you through some digs at Philp K. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but...Adam looks like a KID!

You made a male version of a StangStar wife.

A very good plot, but it lacks a bit of balance.You made a japanese netorare like story where the dumb kid(Adam) share his girlfriend(Rose) for the cheerleader and loses her at the end with the worst humiliation possible.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Thinking about it

After some contemplation, I think the source of my hesitation is not THIS story, but history.

Stories like this often have great setups, with flawed characters getting into powerful situations that could allow them to grow. But the follow-ups usually struggle to know how to engage the problem without forcing those characters into limbo. They fail to communicate, they repeat the wrong choices...it's just a lot easier to hit the repeat button and engage already-established behaviors than to find a way to expand the basic story while simultaneously moving the people forward.

This is a great start. I wouldn't want five chapters of repetition of it, and I wouldn't want a second chapter that wraps it up and hurries it along, either.

justthejanitorjustthejanitorover 9 years ago
Good writing.

Good story so far.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story

A measure of an authors writing ability is how their works affect others. This story brought to light comments from some that have experienced this activity and the end result was divorce. Sadly I knew of a few friends that they too ended their marriage the same way. Swapping or any activity that violates the trust or respect of a marriage will only end it not spice the marriage at all. I see no winners only losers from this story, both couples have serious problems that counseling may or may not help. However, being this is a story and Literotica, I cannot help but wonder since the author did highlight that Adam and Liam are both members of the Israeli Special forces, I wonder if this is not a dream state, and perhaps Adam is either suffering from PTSD or suffered from serious trauma and is in a military hospital. Liam maybe dead, Adam's team also and he is a lone survivor in a coma in a Army hospital. When he wakes up, it was all a dream, Rose is there by his bed side and Michelle is not what the story says she is, but a grieving widow. If the next chapter is something else, well, Adam is really in need of counseling, in fact everyone should make appointments ASAP. The question remains, what happens at the restaurant once the confession is presented that Adam heard Rose and Liam's sexual noises and he (Adam) ran out of the cabin for fresh air. Put it simply he could not bring himself to do anything with Michelle. Despite his wildest dreams and fantasies Adam could not bring himself to cheat or have sex with any other woman other than Rose. I wonder what will happen to their marriage. Honestly I see doom or divorce since the respect and trust has now been broken. I only hope it was a dream and Adam wakes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic, again !

This time mossad will be really angry ! beware ! 1* .

RmcbealRmcbealover 9 years ago
Too close to home

I hated this story. I started to read it at work and got as far as the shopping trip. I was a total miserable bastard when I got home, the foul mood lasted until the next day when I could finish the story.

Very well written. Great character development. Just too damn close to home for me.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
This worked for me.

First, I seldom say this about the stories here, but the sex scenes on both sides were pretty hot. Usually I skip over them, but since you integrate so much of the character development in every single word, I just could not skip ahead. And the scenes worked for me.

Additionally, your story still has moral contexts. At least a few of the people here understand the downfalls and negatives of swinging and it is not a slap and tickle 'oh...we are all just fucking everyone and nobody has a single hesitation and negative thought.' So this has verisimilitude. It feels like real people.

I echo some of the other commenters. Adam is a caricature of a man. This guy who can make wonderful jokes, who had a good multidecade relationship with his wife suddenly loses all sense of shame and morality because he sees some tits? Arik I can buy that happening to. Adam...not so much. He is the weakest link in the story. For a man with so much insight at times, his analysis of events is...spotty.

Michelle is a caricature as well but she is a prop in the story, not a character. And that isn't a bad thing. You don't need to develop every single person when a few Chinese like brush strokes gives you the important information about who and what she is.

I will dispute what one of the anonymous posters said above: that Rose became a 'size queen'. No. She didn't. Sad to say, she (thinks she) found a better man than her husband, cock size be damned. And as written, Liam is head and shoulders above Adam in a lot of ways. For one, he certainly was a lot more sympathetic and aware of her pain and anxieties than Adam (Let me drool on Michelle's tits some more) Whatever the fuck his last name was. So, she fell for Liam AND he just happened to have a nice sized cock.

But unlike Ohio, I am unsure of how 'innocent' Liam is beyond being a swinger. He just happened to download all that crap? He says he knows classical music to be able to 'neg' on Rose...but he sings the same damned piece? We get very little internal analysis of Liam...so I am skeptical of his motives and feelings. He could be (as portrayed) a not too bad guy...or he could be the worst snake of the bunch.

The only goodish person is Rose. She is in an imperfect situation over which she had very little control It is not so easy to dump a husband when you have kids. So the only really sympathetic person is her.

I see this as at best a three part story and even so, seven pages was a bit much for this portion though I do not regret a single word. I think it could have been a bit pithier but I always throw stones so take that as you will.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Sad & Pathetic Story

Your writing skills are fine, but the characters are weak & unlikable with no morals. They're not humans, but rutting animals. This is going to end up as fucked up as your last story, Wicked. The slut sister turns her formerly loving sister into a slut & then steals her husband. More unlikeable, rutting animals. Though, you do a good job with the rutting parts of the story.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Well written, hot story, but...

There are too many mistakes which detract from the story. More careful editing would held so much. I gave you five stars anyhow.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Speaking of editing..

My previous comment makes me the pot calling the kettle black, lol. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good

I really liked this like I love all your stuff. I do feel a rather big disconnect between the reader and Adam than the other charcters and I do feel that it would have been better to explore Adam's fantasy better in terms of his psychology. I'm not the two wrongs make a right kind of guy but I do understand what was trying to be done here it just felt a bit too...excessive? too fast.

Keep up the amazing work, I love your story telling just try and get us into each charcters head more, since I think you failed, in some way, to show Adam's likeable qualities which makes me question why Rose even loves him in the first place especially considering how sexually skilled she is.

SigintSigintabout 9 years ago
Conflicted

Why? Because I am glad you're back. And I do see the potential in this. But with apologies to your editor, uh, fire him/her. I've read your previous work. If English isn't your native tongue you've never had any problem whatsoever getting your stories across before. THIS, however, reminds me of time served abroad. the language is highly stilted, as such it's distracting.

Adam? Wow! He started out okay, I thought. A bit brusque. I respected his candor with Rose about wanting what he wants. Insensitive? Yes. But not dishonest. Quite the fine line. But the de-evolution into (Michelle's)pussy-whipped, non-pussy eating "I'll swing, secure in the knowledge my wife won't, AND I'll talk Michelle into hooking up with me behind Liam's back," was, I don't know. I suppose there are all types out there. All the more perfect that Michelle doesn't give head! Why I love your writing, when the syntax gets out of the way.

It WOULD be courteous to append Chapter 1 to the title. It IS idiotic to give you 1* without so much as reading your story on account of that. Please, forewarn one is entering a multi-chapter story. Personally I hold it's no one's prerogative but yours how long a chapter does run. It needs to flow as long as your emotions take to run their course. But if you choose to publish in English, and I respect that you don't have to, but if you're going to, know English. Your prior stories didn't make me question this. This one really does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow this blew my mind

I was literally just in the middle of watching Blade Runner for the first time , took a break to masturbate, and then you had the reference to it in the middle of the story. I thought I was losing my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a real piece of literature

excellent psychological detailing makes it a real piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rose and Liam

I would love to see Rose and Liam dump their sorry selfish spouses and ride off into the sunset! It broke my heart when Rose wanted to go home and Adam left her standing there crying. You should write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when??

We are waiting.... great story, again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please.

You got a talent, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting, still

Write please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continued...

it's been 8 months now... still waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well??????

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly good dialogue

Congrats. Wow. What amazing dialogue. Four out of five. This is a very good story but I had troubling rating it. Not because of the author's obvious talent. But because the man wanting to swap and the wife not wanting to swap is so cliche. It is like dog bites man is not news but man bites dog is news. I think it would have been much better with the role reversal of the wife wanting to swap and the husband being reluctant. Maybe you didn't want another cheating wife themed story after Wicked which I loved. Just my personal opinion. I look forward to the next chapter. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Found it very tedious reading . Long stretches of mundane dialogue . Having to listen to all that gave me a headache. If I want that I would spend more time with the wife.

Just didn't enjoy it ,so gave you 2*s . I suppose I am out of step with the masses.

Please don't continue writing this story . The ending is perfect . None is better than the one in this reader's head !!

Thanks .

AMerryman

djd114djd114over 8 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story; the dialog, chatacters, personalities, plot, all great. Can't wait for a sequal!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Great story. Where's the second chapter

Found myself getting pissed at the husband. The entire time I was just hoping she would leave him. Would love to read the next chapter in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when??

waiting... and waiting.. and

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cock Whore? No. Size Queen? No.

"You sullied the romance by having her become a size queen..."

Why? This is not about "size queen" superficialities. This story functions at least partially as a cautionary tale of what happens when one goes outside of the marriage for sex - one's parter might find something they never knew existed.

Rose finds Liam to be sensitive to her and not the "douche bag" described by her own husband. Not only that, but he is a better and more responsive lover than her husband and his cock has that savage fuck-appeal. She goes into the sexual stratosphere. That doesn't make her a shallow size queen. She got fucked thoroughly and skillfully and beautifully.

The superior sexual quotient of her swing partner is a confusing development for her. Now, her world will suffer from her own scrutiny and angst. Not only because she has become a lowly cheater and a swinger, but because her own marriage and her own husband will be found wanting.

Rose begins to feel something for her swing partner that is deeper than she had expected. She had a superficial need to do this swing for the purpose of throwing it up in her dipshit husband's face. He is a fool, of course. He insulted and belittled her several times. It really was quite brutal and uncaring of him. He fucked up - big time.

Rose and Adam had a rather nice connection earlier on. They do actually love each other. But they are both somewhat young in their own hearts. They each have a natural jealosy that is, in and of itself, not an unhealthy thing. Swinger perverts will always portray this as an unevolved, pitiful thing and use degrading psychological language ("insecure") because they themselves have shit on so many marriages that they have become cynical, crass, and rather disgusted with the responsibilities of the marital relationship

Frankly, quite a bit about this story sucks rope (stay tuned for further analysis). The good part is that one does actually want to see if Rose dumps her dipshit husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Very nicely done

Perhaps too wordy in sections. But not too much 'too much!'

'Peal' is what a bell does! 'Peel' is what you do to an orange.

(Or panties!)

Adam needed to be replaced since page one!

... But concert pianist? A step too far that MetaMorph took Liam!

Please reconsider and deliver the Rest of the Damn Story!

5*.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Sex was erotic. Story was way too wordy. Writing was sloppy.

Must be a cultural thing to drop words in sentences; otherwise it's typing too fast.

The jerk husband was a major annoyance. Maybe you intended it that way, but it distracted from Rose and Liam, the most interesting part of the story.

And if you say, to be continued, please do so.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
A 5 for the play between Rose and Liam.

The rest was distracting annoyance because of hubby's hypocrisy. Was certainly a contrast at least.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 7 years ago
Customer service

It's a real morality tale on a number of levels. So often swapping goes wrong because the parties are not really clear of its implications and risks. Love the less than subtle dig at Israeli customer service - read non-existent and always there is an excuse for why something does NOT work or has not been fixed. Just missed adding to the accuracy by blaming the customer for the hotel/apartment owner's errors. Nice description of her reaction to a large cock. I've had a woman scream, another refuse sex and another call her friend over to have a look! Too many times i've been controlled and guided in like some plane parking at the airport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continued?

It was never continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
almost 2 years... still patient

it's a virtue?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a cheap bunch of crap!!!

Only real insane people can follow your line!! Its noticeable that your story shows the feeling of a misunderstanding wife and a horrible man whos only claim is to swap wife!! Nice try to plant your message " evil man helpless and misreaded wife" !! But the reality is unmistakable a nother one!!! Bitch wives and cluless men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Husband was an idiot, and turned his wife into a slut.

Ergo, be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
silentshitbird with best comment ever

basically sums up all the closet-cuckies, well done!

Entertaining story, couldn't stop reading, 5 stars!

fionareifionareiover 6 years ago
Wish you’d continue

It’s not finished. What a shame it ends where it does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good

I may not like the theme, but your ability to write human banter is exquisite.

Too bad it had to be a swapping story. Nice to see that the reality is what normal people find daily....

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story... Why No More?

You wrote stuff after this one, why was this story left? Loved Liam and Rose. Great writing, great characters. One would think Liam and Rose, Adam and Michelle are ideally suited for one another. But could two shallow, selfish people make a good couple?

The other interesting thing in this story is take out Michelle from the combo and assume Liam is a single neighbor. Can one not see that Rose and Liam are the much more suited couple? So if a relationship somehow developed between the two and they saw how compatible they were, would it have been wrong for her to dump Adam for Liam?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mezuyan

This is great! What amazing writing, pls go on! And love the sex as well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Agree

I agree with “Anon. 10/08/18”. I got into it a little further than he did but I eventually gave up on it too. There wasn’t a single character in the first few pages that I could find anything at all to care about. Not one iota of empathy for any of the four. So I just stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super 5 (can’t give more)

For me share the wife that you love is the Ultimate Stupidity, nothing is worse than that but it happens a lot in our days. Very good plot and characters development. Really I am surprised with the macho comments. Might be prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding character development

Rose, especially, shines as a character. Very well written. Unfortunately, the Le Guin feminist bullshit detracts. Still, a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
talk talk talk

The banter scenes are well versed and intriguing. The general idea of the story, the betrayal is terrible. It is good to see divorce is alive and well in all parts of the world (...as if I cared)

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF?!

The story deteriorated quickly when it shifted to all that Israeli crap. KISS,as in keep it simple,stupid. (Won’t read any continuation!I’ll just assume Rose dumped Adam for Donkey Dick.🙄)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sounds more like a cheating whore than swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue is impossible without an occasional character name thrown in to clarify. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Best swapping story I've read, not that I read many. (Not my bailiwick, and the ones I do read need to have an orientation other than straight eroticism.) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the best story I have read on literotica about swapping, hope there is a continuation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous