The Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That giggle broke her stupor, and she quickly freed him of his soaking jeans and his boxers. Finally, only his wet t-shirt remained, clinging to his body. She gave a sensual growl as she saw the bulge where the waterlogged fabric clung to his erection. Standing tip-toed for another fervent kiss, she reached under his shirt, gently pulling his foreskin back taut, then jacking him roughly until he moaned into that feral kiss.

She chuckled and flashed him an impish grin, but he gently pushed her hand away. He quickly pulled his wet shirt over his head and flung it out of the shower; and leaning into her, he gently bit her chin, making her squeak and laugh in surprise.

Lindsay's lips travelled down from her chin across her neck, drinking the warm water from her collar bones, and then from her breasts.

Sifania's pealing laugh turned dark and husky. In between her giggles, she murmured confused words of love and appreciation to Lindsay, all in her age-old language, but all as clear to him as plain English. Her giggles turned to tender, yearning moans as he reached her belly, and she buried her hands in his wet hair, urging him further down.

She froze when his caresses reached her sex. Her mouth agape, she gave several short groans as his tongue -- warmer than faefire, softer than velvet, wetter than morning dew -- caressed her nether lips and finally her clit in steady, eager licks.

"Lindsay!"

The Sidhe grimaced and squirmed with pleasure, her fingers raking through his hair. Her beloved lapped away at her as if she were a delicious treat, drinking the warm water along with her wetness. She bent over him, trying to meet his eyes with hers; as though he sensed her wish, he briefly opened his eyes, looking up at her, before he closed them again, giving a happy little sound as he kissed and licked her with redoubled vigour.

Sifania grunted, her hips spreading wide on their own, her hips curving forward, eager to help him love her. Higher and higher her pleasure drove her, her body taut and arched, her head thrown back, until she felt so close to floating, almost weightless.

"More-" she begged, squeezing her eyes shut, picturing Lindsay's warm, affectionate gaze. She gently pressed his head forward into her lap and whined:

"Oh, Lindsay, please, more!"

She grunted again, loudly, when she felt his hands flitting over the bumps on her back, caressing each one separately, and she realized dimly that he was not afraid of her anymore, that he just wanted to give her pleasure. The thought jolted through her body like lightning, and she clawed at his hair, giving short, soft cries, her pleasure peaking in her loins.

"Lind-SAY!"

Sifania squeaked her lover's name as her orgasm hit, and thankfully his instinct told him not to cease his caresses: So long as his velvety tongue was on her pulsing clit, wave after wave of pleasure kept coursing through her, until she finally lifted her trembling hands from his hair. Panting and teetering she stood there, all woozy and tingly, while he looked up at her with a warm smile. Her knees gave way, and she slid down onto her knees. Slumped onto him, she rested her chin on his shoulder, and they just knelt there while the shower kept them warm.

It took quite a while for Sifania to regain her breath. This time, she did not resist when Lindsay gently brushed the wet hair from her face.

Despite that bony ridge at her eyebrows, despite that petrified scowl he could not say that he found her ugly. Now that he was no longer scared of the Sidhe, her feral leer only turned him on more.

"So, you think you can get away with that, huh? Think you can pleasure a Sidhe without getting anything in return?"

Her playfully evil snarl startled him from his fascinated stare.

"Just you wait," she growled menacingly, "now you'll get your due."

Hoisting him to his feet, she placed him under the shower's warm drizzle. With a few lilting words, one spell firmly rooted his feet to the shower floor, preventing him from slipping. Another kept him standing upright, even if his legs should give in -- the spell would support him.

She chuckled darkly.

"Remember the last time we did it in the shower?"

He just nodded quietly, too aroused to speak.

Effortlessly, she lifted herself off the ground, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He briefly noticed how light she was, almost weightless...

Then she dropped her hips.

"SIFANIAAAH!!"

Lindsay wailed her name as he felt himself plunged into her juicy heat, so silky and so snug, his erection immediately responding with an intense, wet spurt -- so intense that he felt a sweet sting in his very tip.

"AH, SIFANIAH, AH!"

He cried out again as another spurt shot from his tip, and he struggled against the pleasure to keep his eyes open, overwhelmed by the perverse urge to stare into those radiant, feral eyes of hers that took possession of his very soul.

Sifania cocked her head to the side and smiled -- she was radiant, beautiful! -- and purred:

"Cum!"

Lindsay cried her name once more, as that one word, laced with a simple but effective spell, sent another orgasm to his hips. Sifania's grin widened, showing off her sharp fangs, and she tightened the lock of her arms and legs, smooshing his shuddering, pleasure-shaken body against her. Three happy cries of her name, three pleasurably intense first spurts into her waiting, gripping sex - and then she purred again:

"Cum!"

And another orgasm crashed into the previous, driving Lindsay half-crazy with pleasure. One more time she repeated this playful sequence, then she let him come down from his peak. Without unhanding him, she sat them both down on the shower floor -- child's play for the spellcraft of a Sidhe!

Eventually, she lifted herself off him. Seating herself next to him, she put her arm around his waist, and they leaned together, neither of them speaking a word.

Sifania gently caressed his inner thigh with her free hand; she enjoyed listening to his breathing while it slowed from quick, dishevelled panting to a relaxed, tired rhythm.

"Better than the last time in the shower, huh?" she asked impishly.

"Incredible," Lindsay sighed.

Sifania beamed.

"That's what happens when you do not resist me," she murmured. "No pain, only pleasure."

Lindsay buried his face in her wet hair and cooed softly. He enjoyed the peaceful afterglow, and how sweet she seemed, and how happy she was. He knew that each time she made love to him, the Sidhe's sway over him increased. But so long as she was this sweet and gentle with him, what did it matter? Now that her tenderness had subdued his fear, his warm, kind side fully returned to life -- and he enjoyed the affection she kindled in his heart, instead of dreading it as before.

Lindsay reached over Sifania's head to turn off the shower, but paused on a whim, and then grabbed the secondary shower head from its mounting. After checking the beam for temperature and intensity on his arm, he began to move it over her body in slow, small circles.

Sifania stretched herself long, arching her back, stretching her arms towards the ceiling. Lindsay let the warm spray travel up to her neck, and she responded with a long-drawn, luxuriating hum. He kissed her temple, and they both shifted and squirmed, awkwardly leaning into a passionate kiss. The way they sat now, Lindsay had to bend over her shoulder to meet her lips, and a soft ache in his neck made him break their kiss with a surprised little laugh.

Great Goddess, Sifania thought, how lovely that laugh was!

"Lindsay..."

She growled darkly, turning her head to shoot him a smoldering glare.

Lindsay smiled cheekily, playing with the shower head until the beam switched from soft rain to massage. With a look of concentration, he brought it to his lips, making sure it was warm, but not too hot. Then, he nudged Sifania into a comfortable position. She settled between his legs, resting her back against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Lindsay hummed quietly, and the gently massaging beam once more wandered over Sifania's body. This time, though, Lindsay quickly brought it down to her lap. Sifania eagerly lifted her hips, as the warm, caressing water reached the silver delta of her pubes. Petting her nether lips with the fingertips of one hand, he used the other to guide the shower beam to her clit.

"FUCK!!"

Sifania squeaked, her slim frame seizing. Lindsay quickly directed the shower away, worried that it was too intense and caused her pain: He had never heard the Sidhe swear before.

But Sifania immediately gripped his wrist, so hard that he gave a pained little yelp, and shoved his hand back down. As soon as the beam was back on her clit, her toes curled under, and her other hand clawed at his thigh, and Lindsay understood.

He dutifully kept the beam on her clit, kissing her wet hair, her cheek while she panted and squeaked. She squirmed and writhed in delectable agony, her mouth agape, grimacing with pleasure. She reached for his head, roughly petting his hair, his face, and with a hoarse, strangled cry --

"Oh Goddess, I-!"

-- she gripped his other hand, pushing two of his fingers into her vagina. And then she gave another cry:

"LINDSAY! LINDSAY!"

And her legs kicked, and her fingers dug into his hand as her climax ripped through her with the heat and force of a comet. From her breasts on down and her knees on up, her body seemed to melt away into a spasming, pulsing, shivering mass. The first wave of her pleasure had barely washed over her, when she dimly felt his kisses on her cheek, his erection pressing against her from behind. She groaned, imagining that her vagina was not milking his fingers, but his penis; imagined him moaning her name in the throes of pleasure -- and at that, another orgasm hit.

Sifania gave several maddened growls as the warm, massaging water worked its magic, bathing her hips in the most delicious, almost painfully intense contractions. She grimaced and squirmed, gripping his legs for support as she arched her nimble body into a perfect curve.

Finally she batted his hands away, so sensitive that she winced at his touch. Lindsay understood, and simply wrapped his arms around her belly, hugging her gently. The Sidhe melted into his embrace, and a wave of post-orgasmic euphoria washed through her: It left her all giddy, giggling and chuckling in his arms.

"Sifania?"

"Mmmm." Too lazy to respond, she just hummed.

"You're incredibly cute when you come," Lindsay murmured, his face buried in her wet hair.

Sifania turned her head to look at him, but from her position she could only see his chin. She playfully dug her sharp fangs into his chin, so gently that it only tickled. Lindsay squeaked and laughed, and Sifania again exploded into giggles.

But then she grew serious. "You know why I enjoyed it that much?" she asked, and continued without waiting for an answer: "Because you were here, with me. Thanks, Lindsay."

Lindsay held her tight, fearing that his heart should burst in his chest. This wasn't a spell of hers, this wasn't the Sidhe's control over him: He deeply, genuinely felt something -- something for her. To give her pleasure filled him with purest delight, and to hear her thank him for it was more than his excited heart could bear.

He brought his mouth to her ear and growled darkly: "Well, you thought you could get away with it, huh? Thought you could pleasure a human without getting anything in return?"

Once more they burst into laughter.

*~*~*

Sifania refused to leave the room during the day. While the sun was up, her powers diminished, and she did not feel safe then.

So they waited for the night in that cramped little room, which left them little choice but to lounge on the bed. Littering the bedsheets with the crumbs of Sifania's faerie biscuits, they spent their time alternately dozing and talking. Or rather, Sifania spent it talking: Her eons of existence condensed into a never-ending stream of twittering chatter, of droll stories from the other world.

Lindsay contented himself with listening. He smiled at the story of the spring nymph that wed a human youth and bore him ten thousand times ten thousand children -- all girls who grew into dance-mad banshees, who stalked the wedding dances in neighbouring villages in search for a dancing partner. He sighed with pity at the tale of the goddess Diana, that great and haughty huntress, who fell in love with a sleeping shepherd boy and went so far as to give up her bloody sport for him, but was delivered only of abortions each year, as she had been cursed to infertility by Juno for once slaying a sacred doe. He laughed with Sifania at the anecdote of the wine-bibbing Leanan Sidhe who inspired her husband, a minstrel, to countless outlandish drinking songs, which got him filthy rich.

In short, Lindsay thought that all things considered Sifania was lovely company -- now that he wasn't afraid of her. He felt a little ashamed to have fully realized only this late, that although she was a Mahdron Sidhe, her emotions were not so very different from his own. Had he before even been afraid of her love -- it had seemed ruthless, brutal, strangling -- he understood by now that the love of a Sidhe was not so different from the love of a mortal woman: So full of passion and tenderness, of hopes and worries, of ecstasies and insecurities. And now that he understood her better, her infatuation flattered him, made her seem very sweet and even began to draw him towards her...

These thoughts and more flickered through Lindsay's mind as they lay face to face, just smiling at each other, exchanging small caresses. Lindsay snuggled up closer to Sifania and, on a whim, brushed away her long bangs to get a glimpse of her eyes.

He started as he stared at a stranger's face. Instead of the savage, otherworldly brow and the feral, glowing eyes he knew, the upper half of Sifania's face now matched the ever-beautiful lower half: Soft, limpid green eyes, complimented by long lashes and softly arching, silvery brows completed a heart-stoppingly cute face.

But Sifania's adoring, sweet smile faltered quickly, when Lindsay's warm, caressing gaze crumbled into a surprised, strangely pained stare.

"What's wrong?" she asked hoarsely, "don't you like this?"

Lindsay's eyes filled with a deep and bitter sadness that puzzled Sifania. How should she know that first he had felt sorry for her feeling the need to disguise herself for him -- and then he felt deeply sorry for her disappointment at his reaction?

The Sidhe unwittingly covered her breasts with her arms -- something she'd never felt the need to do with Lindsay -- and bit her lip, disappointed, flustered and confused.

"This isn't your real face, is it?"

Lindsay blurted it out quietly, tonelessly, and immediately he wished he could take it back: Sifania's pale cheeks flushed crimson, and her face spoke of such embarrassment and dejection, she looked so miserable and so vulnerable -- it felt like a knife twisting in his heart to see her like this...

"I-I thought it would make you happy, I-" she stuttered hastily, "I thought it'd make it easier for you to love me if I disguised myself, if I looked prettier, less repulsive-"

"Don't."

Lindsay reached for his inhuman lover's cheek, caressing her softly.

"Don't talk about yourself like this, it's cruel!" he pleaded.

The fae dared not breathe. Her head spun with confusion, but she understood that Lindsay wasn't angry with her; that he was being very kind with her; that there was a budding affection in his words.

"Please show me your real face, don't hide it from me."

The Mahdron Sidhe hesitated, but at last she quickly wiped one hand over her face. The lower half remained the same: The same cute nose, the same luscious pale lips, the same soft chin as ever. But above that, her face had changed again -- reverted to its true self: The golden, searing eyes, the frozen scowl of her brow were back.

To Sifania's disbelief, he seemed to be sincerely happy to see that scowl: Lindsay immediately covered her brow with tiny kisses. Then, he stared into her eyes, smiling coyly -- that shy and sweet smile that drew her so irresistibly towards him, that smile that made her heart melt into a puddle -- and again he returned to planting pecks and kisses on that hard, bony ridge.

"You're beautiful, Sifania," he purred, "so beautiful, so sexy." Again he resumed his kisses. "Don't hide your pretty face from me, it'd be a shame."

Sifania opened her mouth, but no words would come out. She just gaped at him dumbly, overwhelmed with a flurry of emotions.

Before Lindsay knew what was happening, she had rolled him onto his back, had lifted his t-shirt and had dived under it, nipping at his flat tummy with her sharp, pointy fangs.

"Hey!"

Lindsay yelped with surprise.

"Oh, you better be quiet," she growled sinisterly. "You've done it now, human..."

"Nnnnh!" Lindsay could barely stifle a squeal as her playful nibbling reached his chest and her tongue played with his nipple. As its forked tips grasped at his nipple, the tickling was hardly bearable, leaving him writhing in erotic torment.

Sifania growled again and gave his nipple a tiny little suck, enough to send him squirming.

"...you sweet, sexy human," she chuckled, unable to keep up the sinister tone. With some lifting and shoving she managed to pull his t-shirt over his head, and her fangs went to town on his collar bones, leaving a sprinkle of tiny little bite-marks.

Lindsay purred and giggled alternately, mewing little protests in between. But Sifania would not let up: As his hands raked through her hair and petted her head, they guided her unwittingly. He might squirm and yelp when she nipped at his earlobe -- but his fingertips would softly massage her head, urging her not to stop. He might give a velvety, tormented laugh when she took a nipple into her mouth, sucking as if trying to draw milk -- but his hands gently pressed her head against his chest, begging for more.

Again there followed a little struggle as her greedy, impatient fingers fought with his jeans; but once she had gotten that kelpie-blasted button open, nothing could stop her anymore. Within moments, his clothes landed on the floor.

"I can't just rip all your clothes apart, can I?" she grinned. "Or you'll soon be walking around naked."

Sifania glanced down at his erection, and the twin tips of her tongue flickered over her lips.

"Not that that would be a bad thing," she growled.

Lindsay blushed, and Sifania quickly pressed her face into his belly, hiding a silly grin. He was so cute when he was flustered!

Once more her teeth and her tongue danced over his skin in slow, roaming circles. Bite by bite, these circles drew closer and closer to his sex: Now he felt her tickling fangs on his thighs -- now on the side of his hips -- now on his belly, so close that her cheek touched his penis. His giggles had long turned to gasps and tiny, appreciative moans.

During one of those circles, Sifania saw his erection pulse once. She quickly shifted position, scooting up to her lover until their eyes were at level. Laying half on him, one leg hooked around his, she fixed her eyes on his: Lindsay's were dark with desire; Sifania's burned bright hot with passion. Without breaking eye contact, she caressed his inner thigh, groping into thin air until her hand found his testicles. She cupped them gently, caressing them with the tip of her thumb.

"You think I'm teasing you?" she whispered.

"Mmm."

"I'm not. We just had to get these all nice and filled up, so Sifania can milk them dry for you."