The Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay blushed again at her saucy whispers. This time, the Sidhe didn't bother to hide her smile. He tried to avert his gaze, but she brought her hand to his cheek, petting softly.

"Mmm-mmm," she admonished him softly, "no looking away now. You need to make your wish."

"My wish?"

She giggled. The Great Goddess alone might know what had gotten into her and given her this silly idea, but there was no stopping now.

"Well, you see...I am a faerie. So, I am granting you a wish: How would you like me to take care of you -- of that?"

She gave his erection a little squeeze, relieved that she had finished the question without laughing at herself.

Lindsay needed a moment to stifle a laugh. Then, he simply embraced her as closely as he could, her searing stare making his heart beat so hard that no word would leave his throat. Sifania understood all the same.

Softly nipping at his lower lip, she moved fully onto him. She gnawed on his chin as she scooted into position, wrapping her arms and legs around him; and although she seemed almost weightless, and her body so soft, her hug barely left him room to breathe.

And as the fae locked lips with her lover, and as her tongue played with his, she needed only a tiny shove of her hips to take him into her snug heat. Lindsay petted the smooth bumps on Sifania's back, hungry for the feel of her soft body. Aroused as he was from her bites and licks, it didn't take long for Sifania to drive him over the edge. Without a single thrust of her hips, she simply held onto him tightly, feeling him shudder as her gripping vagina drove him higher and higher. She purred into his orgasmic moan as her milking sex claimed his seed.

Sifania felt the wave of his climax wash through him and slowly recede, but she neither broke the kiss, nor loosened her embrace. She continued to kiss his pleasured moans from him, letting her vagina milk him, until she felt the wave of his pleasure roll back with a force, crashing over him a second time. Lindsay squirmed, gripping the bedsheets so hard that his knuckles stood out white; and his cry of her name was muffled by her hungry kiss as he delivered another, even more intense orgasm into the Sidhe.

Again the wave receded, and again she would not unhand him, until again it returned, more powerful than ever. Lindsay tried to arch his body up and into her, whimpering into her mouth, his eyes wide with pleasure and shock, and Sifania quickly adjusted the hold of her arms, trying to help him snuggle up to her, his body desperate to melt into hers. Then the wave crested, and as he surrendered his spend to her waiting darkness, each pulsing spurt ached in its intensity, her sex pulling his pleasure from him to the last drop.

Then Sifania reluctantly broke the kiss, and although she still kept him in that tight embrace, she finally let him come down. Lindsay's eyes were glazed over, he panted and shivered, and every now and then an aftershock sent him wincing.

The Sidhe hummed softly. Nothing quite made her as happy as witnessing her lover's pleasure. So long as he was willing, so long as he gave himself to her fully, her happiness was complete.

She pulled her limbs from under him, her legs about to fall asleep. Her hands found a new occupation in playing with his hair. Sifania smiled down at her chosen groom; she loved that look on his face, peaceful, fatigued, and satisfied.

"I love you, Lindsay," she said, holding his head in both hands.

"I'm very fond of you, too, Sifania," he replied, raking his hands through her silvery hair. Indeed: Love would have been the wrong word quite yet. Unlike a Sidhe's direct and ferocious passions, his love needed room, and time to grow. But as he smiled back at her, he felt that they were getting there, slowly, one tender step at a time. Along the way, they'd have to figure out what to do with his old life...

Sifania, on the other hand, was musing about entirely different things. She was already looking forward to the night when -- for the first time -- they would travel together, instead of him hurrying away from her, and her hurrying after him. For this time she was sure he would stay, and for the first time she would wake up next to Lindsay.

With a contented purr she spread herself flat on him, and began to drift off to sleep.