All Comments on 'The Cat's Meow'

by mitecha

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

so now either she has no choice and he takes her or she has to leave the only man she has ever loved or loved her to be with the kitty? well isnt that just ducky for the husband. she either dies to him or he just loses his love to a were then goes home and blows his head off.

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Ignore that last silly comment. Sounds like someone who likes the safe, predictable, instant gratification story line, they're probably a frustrated wannabe writer.

Anyway, good start, I'm interested to see how you resolve the issues you've set up. I enjoy the writer's who are not afraid to travel outside the box.

Good Luck...and don't make us wait to long for the next chapter(s), your audience is a fickle lot! lol

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
that's sucky for her hubby.

You're either going to kill him, or she's going to leave. That's just awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good job

I really like this story. It is well written and is different than normal. I can't wait to see what happens next and how it will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with rdlion

Her husband will probably be in a car accident or contract a disabling disease allowing these two fated mates to get together. This allows the were male to show her the were inside of her that she never knew existed and she will never feel love like this before. She will realize that she never was really in love with her husband as she experiences the love of her fated mate. Heard it, and read it here countless times before.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start but

I'm worried about what will happen to her husband. She clearly loves him... if mikel kills him, he'll never have raven. If he dies, she'll feel guilty for finding love and a deeper connection so soon. This would be less messy if she were single or already widowed. I don't tend to enjoy love triangle stories but I'm willing to give it a try to see where you take it.

A few editing issues- you used alas improperly. I assume you meant at last? You talked about the Chester cat, when it was really the cheshire cat and you used shutter for shudder.

Otherwise, it flowed well and went at a good pace.

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start.

Interesting story. I disagree with a prior post who said this is a common plot, but since I don't spend my days reading every story here I can only say the plot isn't a common one for me. You have a challenging plot to work through with a woman, who does not know she is a were, in a loving relationship with her husband who is about to meet her destined were mate (who is an alpha). Looking forward to the next chapter to find out how you handle this.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!

Okay, first I want to say I enjoyed your first chapter, and I hope all the negative nay Sayers have not turned you off on continuing your story. I rather liked the character builds, and I do have to agree that since the husband had very little back ground done we should expect him to be gone sooner rather than later. Twist this plot on us, make them eat their words...LOL. But please keep posting I really like what you have so far.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Evening

On thing that made it very hard to read was the massive paragraphs. I didn't make it past the first page since many of the paragraphs were huge with mostly description and very little dialogue. I would have to say breaking down the size of the paragraphs and adding some dialogue would make it easier to read. Good luck on additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love your descriptions, and I love how the Raven wasn't a complete Mary Sue.

PLEASE ADD MORE DESCRIPTIONS, YOU'RE AMAZING AT THEM

That is all :)

cross13cross13over 9 years ago
More

Please right more. Got to the end and frantically looked for a second one to find there wasnt one. Its great. Keep going.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Unpleasant

Even if this is intended as a finish it yourself story, anywhere I can see this going, I'm not liking it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
C. J

Keep going please, its so good, u have no idea

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

This was a very interesting start. Unfortunately, with 5 years having passed, I think we can assume it will not be continued here. Too bad. Was worth reading, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous