The Cauldron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has to be the Sidhe," Moira said. "Something to do with Beltane."

Brody said, "Beltane, wasn't that written on the cauldron?"

"Yes, I bought it from a curio dealer who said it had been used in ancient Beltane rituals, but I never believed it until Alec told me what happened at Halloween."

"And by ancient ritual, you mean a massive orgy?"

"No, Beltane isn't what you think it is. It's an ancient pagan festival that celebrates the time of year when everything comes alive, glorious and bursting free from the earth. And it's also a celebration of fertility, sex, passion and life."

"Uh huh," Brody said, glancing at the fuckfest in the quarry below. "They're definitely passionate."

Moira smiled. "Not just that kind of passion; a passion for life, a love of the earth, and a time for renewal. Some will argue, but it's not a coincidence that Earth Day falls only a week before Beltane. Both of them represent the hope for a re-greening of the planet, and are a chance for people to show their love for Mother Earth, and to thank her for everything she does for us."

"I'll thank her by planting ten trees every Earth Day if she just helps me find Allison so I can get her the hell out of here," Alec said.

Moira took his hand, and said, "Don't worry, we're going to find her. And she's going to be fine."

Alec gave her hand a squeeze. "Thank you. And thanks for all your help, I'd be a goner without you."

When Moira blushed, and brushed the dirt off her knees, he quickly added, "I didn't mean like that! I meant with your knowledge, and with the...with the Sidhe!"

Moira smiled and squeezed his hand tighter. "I understand. Now, let's find your daughter."

Alec led the four of them around the edge, trying to get near the entrance to the quarry. They could see the glow of the twin bonfires to their right as they kept an eye out for movement in the darkness ahead of them.

And that was when they saw the lights coming toward them. Alec said, "What are those, flashlights?"

He went to step forward and Moira clutched his arm to hold him back. "Those aren't flashlights," she whispered.

The three glowing balls of light glided swiftly between them and transformed into the Sidhe.

Alec and Moira stumbled away in one direction while Brody pulled his girlfriend in the other.

The Sidhe turned as one toward Gabriella. "She has been blessed," they said.

One of them lifted her hands and there was a crown of flowers in them. And she stepped toward Gabriella to place it on her head.

Brody knew they were cut off; there was no way past the Sidhe back to Alec and Moira.

"Run!" Alec cried. "We'll meet you in the quarry!"

Brody nodded and pulled Gabriella as they fled into the woods, plunging into the unknown darkness.

While two of the Sidhe pursued, one turned and strode toward Alec and Moira.

He pulled her hand and she turned to run, but her foot caught on a root and she tripped, falling hard to the ground.

Alec reached out a hand to help her up, but it was too late.

The Sidhe was above her, reaching down to touch her cheek. But just before she brushed her cold fingers against her pale skin, Moira suddenly thrust the iron cauldron toward her.

She hissed as she recoiled in fear, and as Moira scrambled to her feet and thrust the cauldron toward her a second time, she backed away again. She glared at Moira with her piercing blue eyes, and then raised her arms and transformed back into a Will-o'-the-Wisp, floating away to follow her sisters.

"That was so close," Alec said, and hugged Moira tightly against him. Her heart was thumping and he rubbed his hand against her back to calm her down. Her body felt so good against him, he hadn't hugged anyone like this since his wife.

And then he suddenly realized what he was doing. "Sorry," he said, as he embarrassedly let her go. "I didn't mean to grab you like that...I just -- "

She smiled and brushed a loose lock of hair behind her ear. "It's okay, I didn't mind...but we'd better find your daughter."

* * *

Brody held Gabriella's hand as they ran blindly through the dark woods, and kept his other hand in front of his face as branches whipped at their flesh and roots tried to trip them.

When they didn't see the glowing lights pursuing them any more they stopped and tried to catch their breath, as adrenaline coursed through them.

"What did they mean?" Gabriella gasped, her heart still pounding in her chest. "What did they mean when they said I'd been blessed?"

"I have no idea, they -- wait, did you hear that?" he whispered.

They crouched down and tried to hide as something appeared from between the trees, moving in their direction. Brody pulled Gabriella close; her heartbeat so loud he thought the whole forest would hear it. The shadowy figure crept into the small clearing ahead of them, and as the moonlight kissed her blonde hair he recognized her.

"Allison?" Brody whispered.

She started at the sound of his voice, but when he appeared from the darkness and she saw his face she rushed forward to hug him.

"Oh my god," Allison said, squeezing him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you. What are you doing here?"

Gabriella wrapped her arms around both of them and whispered, "Your dad brought us. We've come to get you out of here."

"My Dad, where is he?"

"We don't know, we got separated," Brody said. "I think he's heading toward the quarry."

"We have to go back there too," Allison whispered. "We have to save Kaylee."

Brody nodded, and then ducked. "Did you hear that?" he whispered.

And then they saw them; golden glowing eyes surrounding them, coming toward them.

"We have to do the same thing we did before," Gabriella said, and pulled Allison down beside her.

Allison narrowed her eyes in confusion. She had no idea what Gabriella was talking about. She tried to get up to run but Brody grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back down to her knees.

Her eyes went wide with fear when she saw the golden eyes getting closer, but they went even wider when Brody pulled his cock out and placed it inches from her mouth.

"We have to suck him," Gabriella whispered, as she slid her tongue along her boyfriend's swollen shaft. "We have to make them think we're like them."

Allison hesitated, unsure, but Brody placed his hand behind her head and gently pulled her lips to the side of his shaft.

She flicked out her soft tongue, and when she glanced up she saw Brody nodding at her to keep going. She ran her tongue along his length like his girlfriend was doing and Brody stroked her hair in approval.

"It's not working," Gabriella whispered as the sex zombies kept coming closer. "We have to suck him."

Without waiting to see who was going to go first, Brody grabbed Allison's head and slid his cock between her wet lips. She sucked him softly and glanced at Gabriella, who nodded to let her know it was okay and moved her mouth beside hers.

Brody pulled his cock out of Allison's mouth and slid it between Gabriella's lips. But as she sucked him and Allison reached up and fondled his balls, he realized it wasn't working. The golden eyes were still coming toward them.

"They're going to grab whichever one of you isn't sucking me," he whispered. "We have to try something else. Get on your back, Allison."

She hesitated, but he knew he had no time to explain and pushed her down to the forest floor. Gabriella knew right away what his plan was, and hiked her skirt as she straddled Allison's face.

She was surprised to feel Gabriella's thighs beside her head, but was shocked when she felt Brody undoing her jeans.

With one quick pull he tugged them down, and when she felt him hook his fingers inside the waistband of her panties she lifted her bum and let him slide them off too.

Gabriella looked back over her shoulder, silently watching as her boyfriend kicked his pants off and lined his stiff cock up with Allison's pussy.

Brody looked up at his girlfriend, hoping she realized there was no other way. And as she whispered, "do it," he slid his cock inside.

Allison moaned as he filled her, and Gabriella was mesmerized as she watched her boyfriend fuck another woman for the first time.

But the spell broke as she heard a footstep in front of her and turned around just as three zombies neared her.

Gabriella reached down, pulled her panties to one side and lifted Allison's mouth between her legs.

Her senses were filled with the smell and feel of Gabriella's tender pussy, and her tongue automatically flicked out and licked the soft folds.

Gabriella bit her lower lip, trying not to moan, and the zombies stopped, watching as Allison teased Gabriella's clit while Brody plowed her pussy.

Allison tilted her head back, trying to focus on the sweet taste on her tongue but having a hard time concentrating because of the thick cock pumping between her legs, sending jolts of pleasure through her.

She stifled a moan, hoping she wouldn't come, and hung on to Gabriella's legs while her boyfriend plunged his pole in and out of her.

Gabriella rubbed her pussy against Allison's mouth, and then reluctantly let go of her hair. "We can stop now," she whispered, "they're gone."

But all Allison could do was moan. Brody had heard what his girlfriend had said, but hadn't slowed down.

Gabriella glanced back over her shoulder and saw Brody was still feeding her long strokes. Brody had a beautiful cock and knew how to use it, something Allison was finding out first hand.

Gabriella whispered, "You know you can't come in her yet, honey. But when this is over, we'll have her come to our apartment and she can spend the night."

Brody nodded and reluctantly slid his cock out of Allison's pussy, but as he glanced up at Gabriella his eyes filled with fear.

She spun around and saw the three Sidhe standing in front of her.

"She is blessed," they said in unison, and the center one placed a crown of flowers on her head.

"No!" Brody cried, as Gabriella's head tilted back, and her eyes blazed golden.

Brody stumbled backward, dazed, as Allison scrambled out from between Gabriella's legs just as she reached down to grab her hair.

Allison stood up just in time, and grabbed Brody as he moved forward to try to help his girlfriend. "No, Brody. It's too late, you know it's too late!"

The Sidhe reached out and took the crown from Gabriella's head, and said, "She is not the one."

And then their eyes locked on Allison. "She has been blessed. She is the one."

Brody had failed Gabriella; he wouldn't fail Allison. He grabbed her hand, and they ran.

* * *

Alec and Moira crouched in the brush, listening and watching.

The quarry below was eerily silent, but they could see the flickering shadows against the granite walls of young bodies locked together in every possible position.

Alec prayed Brody and Gabriella had escaped. He didn't know what the Sidhe wanted with her, but he was sure it wasn't good.

He took Moira's hand and led her quietly near the entrance to the quarry. He couldn't see well enough from here to tell if Allison was part of the mass below. He needed to get to the upper ledge so he could get a better view.

Unfortunately, there were already a half dozen golden-eyed kids sucking and fucking on the ledge. He hid behind a fallen log with Moira.

"Let's wait here for a minute," he whispered, "and see if they leave."

She nodded and lay down in the shadow of the log on the soft forest floor. Alec moved behind her, also trying to stay hidden behind the fallen tree trunk. Moira placed the cold, dark cauldron in front of her.

"I just don't understand how this can be happening again," Alec whispered. "The curse of the cauldron hasn't been reawakened; how can their eyes be glowing?"

"Their eyes are glowing because they're under the spell of the Sidhe. You saw how they tried to touch me. At Halloween they used the cauldron as a vessel to let their magic flow into our world, but now they don't need it anymore as they've actually crossed through from their world into ours," Moira said.

"But why?"

"I have no idea, perhaps when Kaylee awakened the magic in the cauldron, she woke them too."

Alec felt a chill run down his spine at the thought, and prayed his daughter was miles from the quarry.

He wrapped his hand around Moira's waist and pulled himself closer. She couldn't see what was going on in the quarry because of the log in front of her, but it was the log behind her she was more concerned with.

Alec's swollen erection was pressed against the soft flesh of her ass. She shifted, subtly rubbing her bum against it. He thought she was uncomfortable and went to pull his hand away, but she grabbed it and held it in place.

Alec could feel the curves of her body pressed against him like they were pieces in a puzzle. He buried his face in her thick hair and immersed himself in her scent as she arched her back and pressed herself against his thick cock.

"If they come across us like this," Moira moaned, "we won't have time to get away."

"Did you want to move?" Alec said.

"No," she whispered, "but we should make sure we're ready in case we're discovered."

"What do you mean?"

Moira answered by unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down past her knees.

"Good idea," Alec whispered, and pushed his own pants and boxers down.

She settled back against him, rubbing her panties against his hard shaft.

"These should come off too," he whispered, and slid her panties all the way down.

Moira gasped softly as she felt his heat pressed against her bare flesh, and she ground her ass against his cock.

"I'm going to see if they're gone," Alec whispered, and raised himself up on one arm to peek over the log. The kids were still there.

But as he'd raised himself up, he'd shifted his weight against Moira, and as her legs parted his thick shaft slipped between them.

"Uhh," she moaned, feeling his cock brush against her soaked pussy.

"Shh!" Alec said, if you make any noise they'll know you're not one of them.

She nodded her head while biting her lower lip, his cock still trapped between her legs.

Alec slowly went to pull his cock out, but she put her hand on his hip, stopping him. So he slowly pushed it back in again, rubbing it against her pussy.

She squeezed his leg and shifted hers to give him better access.

"Maybe you should just put a few inches in...in case they surprise us," she whispered.

He nodded, and she stifled a moan as his thick pole parted her swollen pussy lips.

Moira wanted to scream like the girls had screamed. Wanted to join the kids around the bonfire and celebrate Beltane by riding Alec's beautiful cock. She felt his hand slide under her sweater to caress her full breasts, and she put her hand on top of his and held it there while he slowly stroked his cock in and out.

"Are you sure we can't come?" she gasped in a ragged whisper.

"Uh huh," he moaned, barely able to talk because her pussy felt so good.

"Then let me know if you're getting close," she said and slowly started to hump her pussy back and forth on his cock.

Alec sighed and planted soft kisses on her neck as he squeezed her breast and played with her erect nipple.

He could hear her breath quickening, and he quickly reminded her that she couldn't come either.

"Damn," she moaned, and slowed down her pace.

Alec raised his head to peek over the log to see if the kids were still there and Moira, misreading the situation, turned her head and pulled his mouth to hers.

Their tongues locked together and she turned so they could face each other as they kissed passionately in the dark. Moira's head was swimming as she felt his strong hands wrapped around her, pulling her so close it felt like they were one.

She slid her hand between them and was stroking his cock, getting it ready to go back in her waiting pussy, when a chill wind swept through the woods.

Alec broke the kiss. "What was that?"

Suddenly an even stronger wind gusted through the trees and one of the bonfires blew out, throwing half of the quarry into darkness. And then a voice whispered through the trees: "Cailleach!"

Moira quickly sat upright and pushed her top down as she hurried to pull her pants up.

"What is it?" Alec said.

Moira looked at him, fear in her eyes. "Oh my god, I've just realized why the Sidhe are after the girls!"

"Why?"

"Cailleach is coming; they're looking for a May Queen!"

Alec sat up and pulled his own pants up. He noticed the kids had all disappeared from the top of the quarry.

"Who is Cailleach?"

"Cailleach is the old crone. In Celtic myths she is the one who brings winter and the May Queen is the one who brings the spring. The May Queen must do battle with the hag or we'll be plunged into an eternal winter.

"You said that Kaylee was the one who started the ritual at Halloween, that must make her the reigning May Queen. The Sidhe are looking for her to have her battle the hag."

"Battle the hag? And what happens if she loses?"

Moira met his eyes, and he could see the fear in them. "She'll die," she whispered.

Alec peeked over the edge of the quarry, trying to find Kaylee again. He saw her twirling naked around the bonfire, her golden glowing eyes turned up to the stars.

"There she is!" he said.

When he pointed her out Moira scooped up the cauldron. "We have to get her away from here!"

They hurried out onto the granite ledge at the top of the quarry to head down the path at the far side to the bottom of the quarry where the bonfire was.

"If that second bonfire goes out, spring may never come again," Moira said.

Suddenly two figures burst from the woods to their left.

"Dad!" Allison said and ran forward to hug her father.

He squeezed her tightly, but was embarrassed when he realized she was only wearing a t-shirt and was naked from the waist down. He rubbed her back soothingly, letting her know everything was going to be okay as he arched an eyebrow at Brody, who was also only wearing a shirt.

Brody covered his hanging cock in embarrassment when he noticed Alec and Moira staring at it; it was obvious how he and Allison had fooled the sex zombies they'd encountered.

Alec quickly introduced Moira to his daughter, and said, "We have to get Kaylee."

"They already got her, she's one of them," Allison said. "We have to break the spell."

"No," Moira said. "We have to help your friend before they crown her the May Queen."

"They already tried to crown her," Allison said.

"What do you mean?" Moira asked.

"The three women put a crown of flowers on her head but then took it off. They did the same thing with Gabriella."

Moira blinked in confusion. "Gabriella? What does she have to do with this?"

"She helped us break the spell on Kaylee," Alec said.

"Oh my god," Moira whispered. "Who else helped break the spell?!"

Alec nervously pulled his daughter a little closer. "Just Allison."

Moira's eyes went wide. "Oh no...she's the new May Queen. She's the one they're looking for!"

Just then the voice whispered through the trees again, closer this time. "Cailleach!" and the cold wind clawed at them like bony fingers.

Allison looked at her father and he could see the fear in her eyes. "What's that mean? What's going to happen to me?"

Alec hugged his daughter as she shivered against him. "Nothing's going to happen to you. I won't let it."

Moira swallowed nervously as she watched them. She knew what would happen if they caught Allison. She knew if she was forced to fight the old crone of winter she could lose far more than just a battle. "We need to get out of here -- now!"

Alec nodded and was just getting ready to leave when he saw them, three lights drifting through the trees toward them. And then they heard their voices, "She is blessed. She is the one."