The Cauldron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were trapped. Behind them there was a fifty-foot drop to the quarry floor below, and ahead of them were the Sidhe.

"Use the iron," Alec said. "Use the cauldron to keep them back!"

"It won't keep them all back, and as soon as one of them places the crown of flowers on her head the transformation will be complete," Moira said.

They backed toward the edge of the quarry and they could see golden-eyed kids dancing around the bonfire down below.

"There must be a way," Alec pleaded, as the lights surrounded them, trapping them along the top edge of the quarry. "There must be a way for me to protect her!"

Moira knew the old folk tales of how faeries would come to steal babies to make them a changeling, and how a father would wrap his infant daughter in his shirt to protect her. But Allison wasn't an infant, and the Sidhe were more than just fairies.

But Moira remembered even older tales, older rituals, passed down from the days before the Romans came. And she knew it was Allison's only hope.

"Only one thing can protect her -- your love."

"But I do love her..."

"That isn't what I mean...you must make love to her."

Alec blinked at her, wondering if he'd heard her right.

Moira looked back and saw the faerie lights were getting nearer. "It's your only hope," she said. "In pagan times, when a girl was on the verge of becoming a woman, it was believed that the faerie folk would try to come and claim her while she slept. So a father would protect his daughter by claiming her first, letting them know that she was under his protection. I honestly don't know if it will work or not, but if you don't do it, and they make her their queen, Allison could die!"

Alec froze, he felt his daughter shivering against him. The lights were coming closer to the edge of the woods and the night was growing colder.

Their eyes met. "Allison, I -- "

"Please, Daddy," she whispered. "I'm so scared. I don't want to die."

He looked at Moira, desperately hoping there was another way but she slowly shook her head no. And then he glanced down at Allison, who whispered, "Please, Daddy," again as she started to undo his pants.

"Honey," he whispered, as she slid her hand into his underwear and squeezed his thick shaft.

"You have to do it, Dad. You have to do it to protect me. And it won't change anything. I'll still be your daughter and you'll still be my father. And we'll still love each other."

He saw the lights getting closer, and nodded as she pushed his pants and underwear down, letting his thick cock spring free. She quickly lay down on the cool granite as he kicked off his pants. And as he moved on top of her she spread her legs.

Moira walked over to Brody, who was watching in stunned disbelief as Alec got ready to fuck his own daughter.

"There is one more thing that must be done," she said, and leaned close and whispered in his ear.

Alec got down on his knees between Allison's legs as she quickly pulled her t-shirt off. She was completely naked except for her ankle socks, covered in dirt from running through the woods. Her breasts were beautiful in the moonlight and his eyes glided down her taut body to the glistening triangle between her legs.

"We have to hurry, Daddy," she said, as she saw the lights reaching the edge of the woods.

She wrapped her cool fingers around his thick cock, and it only took a few pumps of her hand to get him rock hard. She rubbed his huge knob up and down her tender slit and when their eyes met she nodded to let him know she was ready.

Alec knew they didn't have much time and he pushed forward, groaning as he felt his cock parting his daughter's sweet pussy lips.

She was so tight, and she moaned and reached out and grabbed his ass to pull him deeper inside her, feeling her tiny pussy stretch as she tried to accommodate his big cock.

She looked to her left, biting her lower lip as she tried to get used to his size, and saw the three women appear at the edge of the woods, the crown of flowers in one's hand.

"She is blessed," they said. "She is the one."

Alec was also watching them as he gave Allison long, slow strokes of his thick eight-incher.

And he was surprised when he looked to his right and saw Moira on her back with Brody between her legs, fucking her with the same steady stroke.

"What are you doing?" he whispered at her.

"I'm sorry, Alec," she moaned, as Brody filled her with his cock. "It's the only way."

He was trying to figure out what she meant when Allison pulled his hips, trying to get him to fuck her. "Hurry, Daddy. There isn't enough time. I know you want to be gentle, but you can't be. Fuck me hard. Make yourself come."

He knew she was right, so he picked up the pace and started to hammer his stiff pole in and out of her tight little hole.

Allison tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure as he hit all the right spots. Her senses were reeling as her father impaled her with his thick shaft, she'd never been fucked by a cock this big.

Alec had been watching between her legs, watching as their flesh met and she took him inside. The moonlight licked at her body, highlighting her erect nipples and the look of bliss on her face.

Moira looked over, surprised to see how hard he was fucking his daughter, but she knew they had the right idea.

"Just like they're doing," she said, and sprawled out on the granite, "fuck me harder...faster," she moaned as Brody's hips slapped against hers.

Moira hadn't been with a man since her boyfriend had left her, and she'd been close to coming when Alec had his cock inside her earlier. But she knew this time Brody was going to push her over the edge. She moaned and reached out for the cauldron just as the three sisters approached Allison.

She looked up and saw the three of them closing in on her, the crown of flowers in their hand. She knew they were out of time.

"Daddy! Please...please come in me," she moaned.

And Alec did. With a grunt he emptied his load into her tender pussy, filling his baby girl with a torrent of cum.

Allison moaned as she felt her father's warmth inside her and hugged him tightly, not wanting to ever let him go.

The three women stepped back, the ancient charm of protection thrown up by a father's love for his daughter holding them at bay.

And then they turned as one when Brody groaned and came inside Moira.

Her head was tilted back in bliss as his thick cock pumped cum inside her and she felt herself coming at the same time.

And then Alec noticed it. Moira's hand was holding on to the cauldron, and as soon as Brody came the cauldron burst forth with a familiar golden glow.

"A new queen has been chosen," the three said at once, and stepped toward Moira.

Brody staggered back, his cock covered in her cream, and his eyes glowing golden. And all of the golden eyes in the forest and all of the golden eyes in the quarry below turned as one to watch as the Sidhe placed the crown of flowers on Moira's head.

She didn't resist, she smiled as a golden ring arced out from the crown of flowers like a halo, and when she slowly stood her eyes glowed green, like the first bloom of spring.

The three Sidhe kneeled before their May Queen as she rose, and said as one, "Cailleach comes."

"No!" Alec cried. He'd wanted to save Allison, but the price Moira had knowingly paid was too high.

As if she'd read his mind, Moira turned to him and said in an unearthly voice, "A father's love would only have protected her for so long, Alec; a new queen had to be chosen to keep her safe. I have taken your daughter's place -- I will battle Cailleach."

"No, Moira...please!"

Frost appeared on the branches around them and they knew the old crone of winter had come. An icy wind blew through the quarry and the naked lovers all huddled together for warmth as the bonfire flickered and nearly went out.

"Beltane is nigh; the time has come," Moira said, and as she raised her arms golden light poured out of the cauldron in a torrent. And as it washed over Alec, he felt himself falling away like he was in a dream.

* * *

Alec opened his eyes. He was lying in fresh green grass at the edge of the quarry. As the sun rose above the trees, its morning light turned the white granite golden. Birds were singing above him.

Allison was curled up against him on one side and Kaylee was curled up beside him on the other. All three of them were naked. Both girls mumbled in sleepy protest as he went to get up, and as he stepped away from them they huddled closer and wrapped their legs together as they shared a soft kiss and drifted back to sleep.

He looked around the quarry and saw new grass was everywhere around the pale, mica-flecked stone. Couples were sleeping in the dew and on the far side he saw Brody and Gabriella wrapped safely together in each other's arms.

He went and woke them up and was relieved to see their eyes were no longer glowing.

"Is it over?" Brody said.

"I think so. It looks like Moira won, but at what price?" Alec said.

He went back and woke up the two girls, and as they opened their eyes and looked at him he knew they'd all had the same dream, a dream where the three of them had spent the night as part of an orgy beside the bonfire, with both girls taking turns repeatedly riding his thick pole, which never seemed to go down.

Alec embarrassedly tried to hide his stiffening cock, and whispered, "Stay here. I'm going to try to find Moira."

He climbed to the top of the quarry and shouted her name into the woods. As if summoned by his call, she appeared from between the trees seconds later. She staggered toward him, naked and weak, the crown of flowers still on her head.

Alec ran over and grabbed her just as she fell to one knee, exhausted. He pulled her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, barely hanging on. "You did it," he said. "We won!"

She slumped her head against his shoulder, and said, "Did we? The Sidhe are gone."

"Thank god."

"No, Alec," she said, tilting her head back and searching his eyes to see if he truly understood. "They're gone forever. The cauldron called them back for the first time in a century, called them across the veil. But when they saw what we've done to our world since they've been gone...they told me that they wouldn't be back, and neither would Cailleach."

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Cailleach and the May Queen, Samhain and Beltane, Winter and Spring; they represent the balance, Alec, and our world is out of balance. In ancient times, the creatures of the faerie world acted as guardians of the Earth and taught us to embrace it, to be one with it. But we stopped listening, and now they've given up on us, now they've all gone beyond the veil forever."

"But last night...the cauldron...it wasn't good; it was evil."

"Was it Alec?"

They turned and looked at the green floor of the quarry below where the couples, who had slept the night wrapped in each other's arms, were slowly awakening.

Nubile young women, their naked bodies intertwined in their lovers' limbs, opened their eyes and sat up, shaking off the blanket of morning dew. And as they stretched and looked to the east, they smiled as they felt the dawning sun of a new day spread its golden warmth across them.

"That is what the Sidhe would give us," Moira said. "But the faeries are no longer the boogeymen that haunt the night -- sex is. When they said we were blessed, they were right. We were blessed by the power of the cauldron, and the freedom it gave us to cast off the inhibitions society shackles us with.

"Last night, when they put the crown on me...I could see it so clearly. I could see how afraid we've become of sex, and how we fill our children with our fears. I mean...I don't want what happened last night to happen every night. But we need to teach them about sex and what it can do to you, what it can't do to you. Instead, we teach them abstinence."

She slumped against him again, dizzy. "I don't know why I'm saying all this...all I know is that we need balance, Alec, the world needs balance. And that's what the magic of the faeries gave us. Last night, as the May Queen, I saw our world through their eyes...and it terrified me."

She picked up the cauldron, which was cold and lifeless. "I don't know if we'll ever be able to call them back across the veil again, but I think we need their magic now more than ever."

Alec saw a tear roll down her cheek and he pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"We can start saving the world tomorrow," he said, "but for today, I just want to let you know how thankful I am that you saved my daughter."

She looked up at him and he pressed his mouth against hers, and she whimpered as he pulled her close, crushing her body against his.

They heard a footstep to their right and they both blushed like teenagers when they realized Allison had been watching their passionate kiss.

She beamed when she saw how happy her father looked, and he and Moira opened their arms, inviting her in and hugging her naked body between theirs, keeping her warm.

Allison smiled at Moira. "Thanks...for everything," she said.

"It wasn't just me," Moira said. "It was your father, and Brody and Gabriella too."

She nodded and smiled at the couple, as they waved up at them from the quarry below.

"So...my Dad and I are supposed to be moving this afternoon. Did you want to come over and see our new place?"

"I don't know, am I invited?" she asked Alec.

"Are you kidding me?" he said, as he hugged both of them tightly. "You're part of this now."

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it. And just a final reminder that this is an entry for the Literotica Earth Day contest so, if inclined, please don't forget to vote! ~ Seanathon