All Comments on 'The Cave Ch. 02'

by Clunkety

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 9 years ago
Mhm...

What a perfect twist Clunkety... =-) What a surprise as well that I had just finished my first comment and saw the second part had just come out. Will be waiting for the next. As I said in the first one, I am curious to see which direction you will take this.

Will she learn from the mistakes of her predecessor? Is Amy dead or did Pratt let her go home? I wait with morbid anticipation... I like controversial stories. Well done.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

ISiSiNThESkYISiSiNThESkYalmost 9 years ago
Waiting in anticipation of the next chapter

I can't wait to see what happens next. You have totally drawn me in, and now I'm dying to read more! Hope the wait isn't too long. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmmm...

I am loving this, and am amused to note that she references learning things in a few months through work pieces yet people still question if she will live... I am curious about how he came to be in the woods, where he's from, and a bit more about why he does what he does. And if he'll ever kidnap the same person twice.

Sdarkheart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going!

So glad you updated the story, I think we knew there was always going to be replacement girl once Amy was gone, especially given what she said about the jewelry. The bracelet should have given her a chill but she really thought she was different. Since Pratt can't or won't break his old patterns for her, and still brings in another girl, won't he will bring her time in the cave to an end? Now I can't believe he will kill her in the end but the suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Amazing story. Long, but original, not repeating. I hope there will be something following.

QNastyQNastyalmost 9 years ago
Shit!!

Damn! Thats not what I was expecting at all! I'm so glad I kept reading. I'll be happy if there is more to come. If not it sure had a interesting ending! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cave Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Cave Series Info

SIMILAR Stories