The Cave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool swath of soft hair draped over my stomach and I drew away from my kisser to see. Most of the head lamps had been tossed aside, but under the few remaining spotlights, I saw the long blonde hair of a woman, the woman, and her fair head smoothly bobbed around my midsection, leaving slow, lingering kisses.

A man's hand took me tenderly by the chin and turned my face to the left and I felt the tip of someone's penis touch my lips and then drive between my teeth. I closed my lips around him, moaning in my throat, and he began to slowly pump inside my mouth.

Through all this, I had not lost sense of my green eyed man, still suckling the soft parts of my neck. The feel and scent of him was familiar now and I felt his prickly face as he kissed up the angle of my jaw to my ear. His voice, husky now with want, whispered, "Is this helping, honey?"

Oh, Christ, yes!

*

My chains were ringing when I jolted awake.

The cave was empty. The fire was still crackling and alive. The slightly overweight, green-eyed stranger from my dream was still in my mind's eye, nibbling on my neck. The memory of it made me smother a grin. I'd had sex dreams before, but none quite like that. I couldn't help to wonder if I was secretly longing for a search party to find me. Somehow, a rescue would relieve me of making a decision to leave the cave.

Struggling to my feet, I stretched for real this time, bouncing on my toes, twisting at the waist, rolling my sore shoulders.

I could hear Pratt traversing the tunnels. He would probably be in soon to check on me, to bring me water and take me to the other cavern for a quick break. While those were important needs to be taken care of, I had other needs too and right now they were tenaciously throbbing.

Glancing up at my chains, I overlapped the cables and spun around. Not as fast as Pratt twirled me, but still pretty fast. I wanted to be ready when he came in. At least, ready as a slave could be. After early this morning with Pratt, I appreciated the slave's role more and I hoped Pratt would continue to be tough, to find new ways to challenge me. Since my love confession, whether he comprehended me or not, I felt brand new. I had somehow come full circle.

Eventually, I was on the tips of my toes and the chains were tight on my hands. I could feel the tension trying to whip me the opposite way and I leaned against the wall to keep myself in place. I looked down at myself. With my toes extended, my legs looked long. A triangle of black fleece pointed down at my tightly pressed thighs. My breasts were elevated. I hoped I looked desirable. I hoped I looked drop-everything-and-screw-me desirable.

I heard Pratt coming down the hall and my heart was beating the inside of my ribs. I tossed my hair a little to get prepared and when Pratt appeared, he halted at the mouth of the cave and gaped at me with a playful expression in his honey eyes. He wasn't expecting what he saw, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting what I saw either.

Pratt wasn't alone.

*

I lost my footing and the chains thrashed me sideways against the wall. Slowly, I rotated down twice more for a little give in my chains. My elbows hung in my side vision as Pratt padded cautiously onto the bed. Gently, he set down the naked woman—a girl, really—her face concealed by silky waves of strawberry blond hair. She was unconscious.

I didn't feel so much like being fucked senseless anymore and untangled my chains completely. I held them for dear life so that the shaking in my legs wasn't completely apparent.

Pratt arranged her hands to lay flat on her belly and straightened her legs to expose the fair curls between her legs. It occurred to me he was presenting her to me. He turned his eyes up. The playfulness was gone, replaced with rueful apprehension.

I felt like I'd been struck in the belly with a medicine ball. My throat ached and my eyes stung. I think I stopped breathing.

And all the cogs in my brain clicked into place at the same time.

It was clear to me now. This thing Pratt did...it was ongoing. Maybe I had been Amy's replacement, but at one point before I got to the cave, Amy had been someone else's replacement. And now, here was mine, lying gorgeous and fresh and new in front of me with perfect proportions and firm little breasts.

Beside me, Pratt stood as close as he could without touching me. I wished I could tell what he was thinking. His face drifted down to mine and I knew what he was going to do, but I slanted my head sideways to avoid his soft nose. I felt sick. I foolishly thought those little Eskimo kisses had been our thing. I guess with wild animals...you just never know.

Was this why he was so reluctant to leave me this morning? Knowing the next time he saw me I might hate him? He was right to assume it. I think I did hate him.

Pratt didn't stay. He floated away, disappearing through the curtain of shadow in the tunnel, leaving me to my cold thoughts. I hadn't come full circle. I hadn't even come half circle. I was just a link in Pratt's chain. No enlightenment. No transformation. Just an echo of what's already been.

The fire was still snapping with motion. I felt hungry, but I don't think I was going to eat that night. The void inside me was filling with pain.

But in all the bleak anguish, there was one thing I was forgetting, something obvious, something important and it wasn't until I was glowering at the new girl's flawless white skin that it occurred to me.

I'm sure yours is in the works.

I knew why it bothered me now. Amy knew the pattern and she didn't warn me.

What did happen to Amy when Pratt took her out of the cavern for the last time? Try as I might to forget it, I needed to start thinking of it again. And quickly.

Caution, baby. Your last day is coming, too.