All Comments on 'The Cell Mate Pt. 04'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MalkorMalkorover 15 years ago
I have enjoyed all...

...of your story thus far. I do hope that this is not the last of Perikos and Jayn's story. -M

WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
Beautiful and powerful story

I cant wait to read more of it and more from you. Thank you for writing and posting it.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yes!

How exciting! I was so glad to see an update so soon after the last one. I can't wait to see what happens next. This is truly a well crafted story, thanks for sharing and inspiring! :-)

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 15 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Good show

Bravo. Bravo. Loved that last paragraph.

SydneyMuseSydneyMuseover 15 years ago
more please!

I hope their story doesn't end here...it was great reading...please add more!!!

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories...

As I`ve said before, I really enjoy this story, and I hope, like everyone else, that there`s more to come in the future. The dynamic you`ve created between the two characters is both touching and intense. I will continue to watch for more from you.

aeillillaeillillover 15 years ago
!!!

OMG, I just found this story yesterday & have completely fallen in love with it. I read all the chapters in one sitting and have reread it again today. Please post more chapters to this soon! It's such a great story & written so wonderfully!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very enjoyable!

Great story! Sexy, but I also loved the plot, the emotion, and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I love it !

The story is amazing. I've read it in one breath. More. What is going on with them? Is Perikos some kind of a king on his world? Don't stop! They are such a lovely couple:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!!!

Please continue. I like the story very much and they both make a great couple. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story - is there any more, pretty please? Great storytelling, far and away the best thing I've read in a long while. The hotness is a very nice bonus, too. I hope you're planning on sharing more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pleasantly surprised

i'm really not into blob-by things as sexy or a good read normally. your dialogue and plot is very good, i really enjoyed it, and they are sexy in their way. it'd be great if you finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want more

Your story is engrossing and I love the interaction and emotions. I can't wait to read more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was Wonderful and Really interesting!

I really really love your story, you shouldn't be shy about it what so ever. It is very clever and adventuristic, great detail! i really really enjoyed it. And i really want more. i love the romance and how you can actually relate to the main character. Its fantastic. Please write more. :) This story could continue in so many creative ways. Its great! thank you for such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is absolutely lovely, and you do a wonderful job telling it, too. I love, love the amount of empathy with which you write Jayn: yes, her exchange with Perikos is sexy, but you don't avoid discussion of the things that make me wince for her--or the things that make me sad.

Because it's not from its perspective, and because Perikos is so alien, it remains somewhat more mysterious, but in its character we get to see something else authors--humans in general, really--don't want to talk about: the fact that we are, at the end of the day, comfortable with the idea "better you than I" when it comes to the suffering or death of others. In fact Perikos _must_ inflict a bit of suffering and death in order to survive, it seems, which is really not so alien at all, except that we humans usually prefer not to inflict them on the ones we love.

But then again . . . There is something to knowing that you can behave badly toward the people who love you and they will love you still, isn't there? Maybe that feeds us more than we realize, if not in quite the same way.

Anyway, I've never before seen the idea of an organism that feeds on emotion so fully realized before, nor have I read any variety of D/s story that even remotely convinced me of its participants' mutual respect or affection for one another. This is a beautiful piece not just because it is beautifully written, and not just because the action makes my heart race, but because you are using it to explore the beautiful and terrible things that are in all people. Thank you so much for writing; I very much hope there is more of the story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dude

That's deep bro

BlackButtonedLeashBlackButtonedLeashabout 12 years ago
Intimate.

The story's just as intimate and close up as the characters. I absolutely love Perikos and Jayn together - they just fit in a way that most story characters don't. Everything about them is intimate and involves helping one another, with the added bonus of one of the lovers being able to know how the other feels.

I'm so excited for more of your stuff...can't wait. c: Thanks for being awesome.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 11 years ago
Delightful

A wonderful work of both science fiction and erotica. I must say, I was surprised that a story about a 'tentacle monster' and a human woman could be so... well, romantic. Both Jayn and Perikos are wonderful characters, and I came to care for them both while reading through the story. I'd love to see at least one more chapter about their life on Perikos' homeworld, but if this is the final chapter I must say that you ended it on a wonderful note.

My sincerest compliments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

great story any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Riveting and brilliant

As a retired sex therapist, it is my professional opinion that this story encapsulates sexual experience in general, and the psychology of anal sex in particular, magnificently! I have had many patients, women as well as men, feel intensely guilty about enjoying anal stimulation. This is an excellent read!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

Love this!!! Please finish it !!!

Dolly_Dummy_Thicc_ThiccDolly_Dummy_Thicc_Thiccover 1 year ago

One of the best tentacle porn series I've had the pleasure of reading. I have read this over and over through out the years and it's still phenomanal. I've been desperately hoping they would come back and write more stories :(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good job, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous