All Comments on 'The CEO Ch. 03'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 04

I hope Rene also submits to a Mistress. Visiting the doctor is an interesting twist.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! I love it and I’m very anxious and excited to read more. Also, the illustrations are amazing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story plus a suggestion

Great story and pictures. I would love to see her humiliated by the staff at her house. I would also love to see her used and humiliated by her rich friends. Hope the wait isn't too long for the next chapter because this is excellent stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
new hairstyle

Love the story can't wait for the next chapter. The illustrations as always are excellent I would love to see a different hair style for Rene. I love the way it is going though with the doctor. I agree with your previous comments and would love to see future chapters published faster and would love longer chapters tooo. Keep up the excellent work. Thank you .

Bo47Bo47over 4 years ago
I am loving you story.

Impatiently awaiting next chapter. Highly appreciated Doctor's research. If my fantasy finds you willing, she will get H to J cup breasts with internal support structure to maintain C cup shape and 2 to 3X nipples that are always hard and extended and leak when she gets excited. And what trophy wives fear, an "earth mother" widening of hips and ass like some Indian temple ruins carvings winding up with an 8day figure as opposed to an hourglass one.

greens444greens444over 4 years ago
Great work

I love the story and illustrations. What a nice mix or domination and willing submitting.

I look forward to the remaining chapters. I hope you have many in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Playing a bit of catch up.

Seems that Rene, at some future time, will realize that she will remain a slave for a very long time. The contract can now only be terminated after she pays off the remaining $2.5 Million dollars. If she thinks that the contract would be only for six months, she is badly mistaken as she really has to make $5 Million. There is probably no way that she could make almost $1 Million a month. Her training will take some time as well so she will not be making any money during that period. I hope that there will be more details of her time with the doctor during her two weeks. Why is she being give the stuff to make her breasts lactate? I hope that she will not be given huge utters like some other stories. Maybe a couple of sizes bigger only. Illustrations are always the best anywhere.

illFatedillFatedover 1 year ago

I'm loving the story so far.

I feel like the next 2 weeks, what she's going to face is similar to the story 'Meeting a Sadist'.

I loved that story as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Count ALUCARD Meets Dr. FRANKENSTEIN comes to mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous