All Comments on 'The CEO Ch. 04'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breaking Betty

Great Chapter and quick turnaround. Can't wait for your next installment. Excellent artwork as always. I think this may be your best work to date. Great erotic fiction. Thank you. Looking forward to Rene and Betty's adventure.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Comments welcome?

OK, remember you invited me. No matter how hard you try, you cannot excuse the way you treat women by passing it off as fantasy. What could otherwise be a sexy fantasy becomes a vicious and depraved attack on women. If that is your aim, shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your choice to read the story

If the subject matter is not your thing, that is fine. Don't read the story. But whining about it after the fact will get your nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the fun?

The original story provided a certain amount of pleasure and joy. The following chapters have just been mean. I'm out.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Love the training she’s receiving and looking forward to reading more. Again, the illustrations are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Don't bother the negativity, reading the story is reader's own choice.

Your story and illustration is great,I love it and a big fan of your stories.

Just make it friquent, don't take too much time to post the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It’s gotten a bit too far fetched now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If Warren knows about Teresa , it makes one wonder what Warren has been doing on his trips,and how involved Jamie is when he is gone as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something missing ?

End of chapter 3 she was left with the doctor for 'treatment' then chapter 4 she's in a dungeon with no mention of how the good doctors' ministrations have changed her. Should this have been chapter 5 and sent in error ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Chapter

Great story and even better artwork. I look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistress Teresa humiliates Betty

After making her properly sate a woman, Mistress Teresa will start thinking about the ultimate way to further humiliate Betty to make her pay for pissing her off in high school and that would be having Betty get better acquainted with the black man who makes her sick and swallow his cum.

And that would be having Betty start fucking him as if he was her boyfriend. Mistress Teresa would smile like a Cheshire cat if the black man totally impregnated Betty as she would be too ashamed to return to her husband and family while carrying a black boy in her uterus. She would consent to be living with him in the project's and having his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow, mad doctors and dungeons very hot! But ch4 was a bit confusing, you didn't explain how Betty came to be in the dungeon. Did Warren & Roger kidnap her...or blackmail her to save her husband's job? Or were all the men in on it? A week is a short time to find secret slave training facilities...maybe Warren is secretly in that business???

GingerpiciGingerpiciabout 4 years ago
i like the pictures

But not the hurting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do some of these commenters actually read the story ?? While others make up their own version.

Whatever, Warren, Roger, Teresa and the as yet unamed Black Guy are ALL R Soles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous