The CFO Gets Her Assets Worked Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands never stopped touching her. I stroked her face, her hair, her throat, her breasts, her belly, her thighs, her flanks and finally, I found a sopping wet pussy waiting for me probing hands.

Our mouths never parted until I reached her pussy.

She had that flushed look on her face, you know, the just fucked look but she hadn't been fucked yet.

I rubbed my right hand generously over her mound and her hips left the bed, her thighs spread wider and the aroma of her arousal filled the air.

I wanted to be gentle with Cynthia. I was large and hard and would have easily found my way into the tight hole, I wanted to take it slow and make in an experience she would remember fondly.

"Sweetheart" I asked, "Would you like me to lick your pussy now?"

I continued to rub her entire front, from breast to bush, my fingers and palms strong but not insistent; firm but teasing, to get her into a sexual lather.

She nodded and smiled then kissed me and gently pushed on my head to move south.

On the way I sucked on both breasts, teasing her with tongue and teeth, marveling at their responsiveness, size and firmness.

I kissed down her belly, and found myself with my head between her thighs and both hands on her breasts, tweaking her nipples, making sure she knew I was in control.

Her aroma was strong so near the source. It would become stronger as I explored her female geography with my tongue.

It was a hairy bush but I did not want to risk losing her hymen to a finger so I resolved to focus on her slit and clit with my tongue.

With the first lick I elicited a groan and a rising of her hips.

I smiled to myself, promising that the next lick would be coordinated with my fingers on her nipples.

As I began the second lick from the south end of her lower lips, the pressure increased on her nipples to the point that her clit was standing above the thick bush by the time my tongue arrived.

Cynthia had her legs spread as I got into position to tongue lash her but as I continued my licking she moved her calves and feet to my back in such a way that she was trapping my head between her thighs.

First her right hand, then her left, moved to where they were sitting on top of my head, directing my efforts.

Soon I engaged a rhythm of licking, from bottom to top, with extra time spent on her hard clit as a point of emphasis.

Cynthia responded by humping my face, and when that happened, I slowed down.

It wasn't that I didn't want her to come; it was that I didn't want her to come too fast.

So, when things started to overheat her, I backed off and spent time licking and kissing the lowest part of her lower lips, and licking the inside of her thighs, all the while playing with her fantastic breasts.

I even spent some time on her rosebud, which she really enjoyed.

Yes, my face was wet, and I had a hard on that wouldn't quit.

But this young lady was going to be my student for two long nights and a long day in between, and I was going to have her earn a degree in love making. She deserved it. And I wanted to teach it.

Cynthia was begging me "Please let me cum Jack, please."

I kept telling her "No honey, you need more tongue time before you cum" and she would groan in her displeasure.

She tried all kinds of things, including trying to pull my head off of her pussy so she could rub herself to orgasm but I held her hands down in punishment and took her to the brink before backing off to tease her.

I don't know how long I did this, but I can tell you her lower lips were spread wide open and her pussy hair was wet as a mop. I looked up and she was laying there exhausted, as if she had come half a dozen times.

Finally, I took my hands off of her magnificent tits and brought them down to spread her thighs wide for my final assault on her pussy.

She sensed something had changed when I just focused on her clit, and rubbed my fingers all around her lower lips, but not penetrating her.

Between licks, sucks and kissed, I said "Cynthia, play with your tits for me."

In no time, between my efforts and Cynthia pulling on her nipples and rubbing her breasts, she started humping my face again.

I moved my hands to hold her hips down because I knew that when she came it would be more intense.

In just seconds Cynthia came after all my teasing and she flooded the bed with her female discharge.

She screamed, she shook, she shivered and she collapsed back on the bed as I lay between her thighs.

I moved up beside her, and she rolled into me, sobbing.

I didn't know what to say so I just held her.

She cried for a couple of minutes, this was serious business and I (like most men) had no idea what to say. So I said nothing.

I held her and rubbed her bare back and bottom. Soothing her. Her skin felt great.

Finally the tears stopped and she looked up at me and said "I am so embarrassed Jack. I wet all over myself, I wet all over you, I was scared, I no idea a person could come that hard."

I smiled at her and I kissed her, her juices still on my lips "That's what being a woman is all about. Having sex and feeling good about having it. Don't be embarrassed - be proud. Lots of women don't have orgasms like that. Some women never orgasm at all."

I followed up with "Let's get into the tub and I'll shave you and then give you a nice massage."

We got into the tub with the champagne and I got her laughing again.

I had her put her hair up, displaying a beautiful neck.

Cynthia was getting comfortable being nude. The bubbly helped.

She was still a little nervous about the shaving so to distract her I told her that I was going to put small nipple clamps on her so she would be focused on something else.

I got behind her in the tub and had her play with her nipples, to get them nice and hard for me.

I asked her to wet her nipples too, and she did that, using the warm bathwater.

Then, using both hands I put the clamps on, first her right nipple and then her left.

She said that they stung. I moved around in front of her and we kissed for a long time and I knew things were better when she put her arms around me to pull me closer.

I looked at her breasts capped with those clamps and said "Your reward for being clamped is that I will be sucking your nipples when they come off."

After I washed her back, I let some of the water out of the tub and applied the shaving cream with the bristle brush.

I decided that I would see if I could make Cynthia come just using the brush; I was thinking despite her huge orgasm there was more passion to be released.

Brush in my right hand, I moved up and started kissing her. I left her breasts alone, figuring the erotic pain was shooting from her nipples to her pussy.

We locked lips as I started running the brush all over her hairy crotch, focusing on her slit and clit but not leaving anything out.

I know that even though she was a virgin, Cynthia masturbated so she wasn't unfamiliar with what I was doing to her.

Sure enough, and it didn't take long, she came. Not a huge orgasm but a strong one, causing her to shake and shiver as her pussy reacted to the teasing of the bristles.

Cynthia collapsed into me after this second orgasm and I held her again. Skin on skin. We kissed. Out tongues dueled.

What I figured was that these were likely the first orgasms orchestrated by someone other than herself and this is one of the reasons they were so powerful.

Once she was ready, I reapplied the cream using only my fingers and started shaving her. It didn't take long but it took three times to get all the hair off of her.

It didn't really take three tries but I had all night so why not draw out the sexual pleasure?

She loved the attention and after each shave I ran my fingers all around her pussy, but not in it, looking for hair that I had missed.

I put more water back into the tub and using my hands, removed the remaining shaving cream.

I let the water out of the tub and got Cynthia dried and into one the chairs in the living room, putting a towel under her bare bottom.

One of the most erotic sights in a man's life is watching a pair of clamped breasts on a beautiful woman. Especially as those breasts jiggle and sway.

"Honey, put your legs up on the arms of the chair so I can get at your pussy."

Cynthia was obscenely spread in front of me as I knelt down in front of her freshly shaved virgin pussy, ready to eat.

"I need for you to keep your hands away from me so you will maximize your pleasure when I eat you."

She looked like she wanted it, my tongue on her bare pussy, so I started in with kisses on her tender thighs and soft licks all around her pussy but not on it.

It didn't take long, she was still worked up and the shaved area was extremely sensitive and I used my fingers a bit more on her inner lips and used my hard tongue on her clit.

Even though she was spread eagle and not really in a position to move much, her body wanted her to hump my tongue so as she neared her tipping point I brought my hands to her hips to hold her down.

The most intense orgasms a woman has, in my experience is when she is not in control of any aspect of her pleasure. She exists only to be used, to be pleasured and cannot really participate except to provide the pleasurable parts of the body to her lover.

Cynthia came with a loud moan and a gush that surprised me. Her humping continued long after the initial discharge. I brought her legs down from the arms of the chair and had her sit and wait until she wasn't shaking any more before I carried her to the second bedroom (where there was a bed without a wet spot).

I laid her down on the bed and turned out some of the lights.

I climbed in beside her and we kissed and I told her "I'm going to remove the clamps one at a time."

She nodded and I took off her right clamp and my mouth was on it like white on rice.

My mouth and tongue made love to that nipple and my hand massaged what I wasn't licking and sucking.

Cynthia held my head to her breast, telling me how much she liked what I was doing.

She was running her fingers through my hair, telling me "Suck my nipples Jack, please suck my nipples."

My right hand wandered down over her belly and lower where I found her newly bare pussy, still wet.

Cynthia quickly and graciously spread her legs so I could have better access to her cunt.

Amazingly, between the suckling of her breast and my thumb on her clit, Cynthia came again.

After she calmed down, I took the clamp off of her left nipple and suckled her breast until the pain disappeared.

We kissed and smiled at one another.

I asked "Are you ready for a massage or do you want to take a nap?"

Cynthia said "Jack, can we just snuggle for a bit? I need a rest from all the pleasure you've already given me tonight."

So, we spooned and as expected, Mr. Pleasure Stick got happy nestled between the firm buttocks of Cynthia the Virgin.

I was a good boy. In this situation I usually try to have my hands on both breasts and a hard cock between female buttocks and then thighs as a prelude to a good fuck session.

I didn't fondle and I didn't thrust.

I laid there next to Cynthia and in a few minutes she dozed off.

Four orgasms in a short period of time will do that to you. Wipe you out.

I dozed off too and I must have slept deeper than I thought because when I woke up Cynthia was not next to me.

I got up and went looking for her, my erection bobbing along in front of me.

She was lying in the bed in the other bedroom of the suite, on her belly, nude, with a tube of lube sitting between her butt cheeks.

I said "There you are."

She laughed and said "Jack, you're like a heat seeking missile. I'm ready for you to fuck my ass now."

Cynthia slapped her butt cheeks and said "I've waited long enough for this, don't keep me waiting any longer. Do you need me to suck you to make you hard?"

I laughed and said "For the last three hours you've been nothing but a tease to me and I need some relief."

Cynthia laughed and said "Jack, just stick it in."

So I did.

I slapped her ass, playfully and said "Get up on your knees and spread your cheeks for me."

Not wasting a moment, I lubed her ass, lubed up my fingers and even though she gasped a few times, quickly got three fingers into her tight exit hole, and then almost instantly followed with a big push into that winking hole and beyond.

Cynthia screamed into the pillow and her hands came down from her ass and grabbed the sheets.

I kept pushing in, pushing in and didn't stop until I was balls deep.

She was sobbing. I waited patiently for her to stop.

I watched her hands lighten their grip on the sheets and she lifted her head up a bit off the pillow.

A few tears were running down the side of her face.

"I told you it would be a tight fit and it was, my God Jack, you're huge. I know it will feel great when you start fucking me."

With that I slapped her great ass and withdrew all but the head and then I pumped in again, balls deep, forcefully.

I see sawed her dark cavity for at least ten minutes.

Almost as soon as I got started pounding her right hand found its way to her newly shaved hairless pussy and she started rubbing her clit.

She came once on her fingers and then I unloaded into her. I pushed her down on the bed, me still inside of her.

Gasping, I kissed her ear and the side of her face and said "You have the finest ass on the planet my dear."

She smiled at that compliment and said in reply "I hope you will say that same thing about my pussy."

I pulled my dripping cock out of her and watched some of my juices drip out of her hole.

She rolled over and got off the bed, reaching out for me to take her hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up so you can put that pipe inside of me Mr. Colton."

We kissed again, Cynthia was smiling and we headed into the shower.

She put on a shower cap to keep her hair dry, and she washed every inch of me, using her hands.

She got down on her knees and made sure my cock was clean with her mouth.

We got out of the shower and she dried me off and then took me out to the living room and put a clean towel down on the sofa.

I sat down and she straddled me.

She smiled at me and said, "Jack, I like kissing you and I like having my nipples sucked. Those two things make me wet. And I know that you will very quickly get hard. So when I'm wet, and you're hard, I am going to slide right onto your big beautiful cock and you're going to make me a woman. Okay?

I smiled back and said to her "Do I need a condom?"

She laughed and said "Jack, I want you to cum in pussy every time we make love."

She kissed me.

We started kissing and I started sucking and nipping at her breasts and she reached down and started massaging my cock and balls between our legs.

I let her run the show. I was patient, kind and considerate and had waited for four years since the first time we shook hands for this moment.

Looking into her eyes, I asked her "Whenever you are ready sweetheart."

Cynthia said to me, in her matter of fact CFO voice, "Jack, I am giving you this gift and I want you to watch me be taken by you. I want to feel you go inside me, inch by inch."

She kissed me again and thrust her pelvis down on the tip of my cock until she felt resistance.

Cynthia smiled at me, and pushed down, forcing her pussy on to my cock.

I could see the pain on her face and with her eyes closed a single tear ran down her face from her left eye.

After taking a deep breath she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"How does that feel lover" she asked.

Before I could answer she fully encased herself on my cock.

She took a few deep breaths, handling the pain quite well.

"My God, Cynthia, you are the tightest woman I have ever been in" I said to her.

That got a smile and a kiss from her.

She looked at me and said "I waited for you Jack, I owe a lot to you and I wanted to give myself to you."

I kissed her again as my lover and said to her with a smile on my face, "It only gets better from here."

The only time we left the room that weekend was to go downstairs to eat, and we spent some time at the pool. We had to let housekeeping come in and clean the room and change the sheets!

The rest of the weekend, until we checked out on Monday, morning, was spent in sexual tutoring sessions with Cynthia.

She set a goal for me to deposit a load in her fresh pussy every hour.

It kind of reminded me of when Prince Charles and Princess Di went on their honeymoon. He was an old tired man already and Diana would call out to him "Come and do your royal duty, Charles."

Cynthia was adventurous and interested in learning everything I could teach her and I certainly did.

What she did was sort of interesting; she went on some porn sites and found interesting positions to try. Things got interesting, and stayed that way.

As I drove home, I wasn't sure if I had seen the last of Cynthia. Something told me I would be hearing from her soon, when she needed that itch scratched between her legs.

++++

I had Dana drive down from Las Vegas on Monday morning. Her car needed servicing and so after dropping it off at the dealership, she got a courtesy van ride to my house.

She was hungry, tired and needed some TLC from me. Dana had been working hard in Las Vegas on CYN Suits.

She had a key to the house and she found me upstairs in the office.

I was on speaker phone on a conference call and I hit mute as we hugged and kissed hello.

I patted her great ass and she laughed.

I told her I would be free in about 30 minutes and for her to get comfortable, code for get naked.

She said she would take a shower and meet me in the hot tub.

I asked her to call the deli and have lunch delivered before she got undressed and that I would answer the door when the delivery arrived.

As I had mentioned, we sort of had a thing going; Dana had been my main squeeze for a short while.

Her pussy was young, fresh, hot, wet and tight. She liked sucking my cock, swallowed every time, she took my cock up her ass willingly, and she loved my cock moving in and out of her pussy. Both fast and slow.

Dana enjoyed licking and being licked by women. Being nude was not a problem and part of her acceptance was that she was definitely in the top five percent of great bodies on the planet.

But I was still fucking other women.

Dana decided to surprise me and while I was on the phone, she stripped in front of me.

I couldn't put the phone on mute because I was doing the talking and I couldn't put the phone on speaker because I didn't want anyone to know someone was with me.

It took her less than a minute to get naked and she stood there with her hands on her hips, showing her fine form.

She had tan lines in all the right places and a bush that complimented her pussy.

"You like?" Dana mouthed to me.

I nodded, enjoying the view.

She lifted her full breasts for me, pointing her large puffy nipples at me.

"You like?" She mouthed.

I nodded and licked my lips in response

She came up to me and kissed me.

She put my free hand on her bare tit and said in a very soft voice "Please don't keep me waiting."

As she unpacked and so forth I heard her moving around downstairs, singing, which was a good sign.

When she stepped out to the backyard to use the outdoor shower she called out to me "You're going to miss the show!"

I couldn't get off the phone so I thought I would have her shower again when we got out of the hot tub, assuming we ever did.

Lunch arrived and I put it into the refrigerator and I got into the hot tub with Dana.

She was on me like a magnet. Dana stood up, her large perfect natural breasts gently moving.