The CFO Gets Her Assets Worked Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the water I could see her dark bush was coming in nicely.

Her hair was up displaying her beautiful tender neck and the only thing she was wearing were earrings.

She had a huge smile on her face. But I could tell she was tired.

Dana straddled me as I sat on the permanent bench in the water.

I wasn't hard at that point, but my little young brunette had plans to change that.

I could feel her growing bush on my cock. I liked it.

We kissed and she held me, whispering to me how much she missed me and that she was glad to be "home."

I kissed her back and said "I missed you too."

Her hard nipples brushed against my hairy chest. Her large tits felt good against my skin.

She said, "Jack, I want to do as little as possible for the next two days."

I kissed her and said "I'll make sure you are taken care of sweetie."

We kissed and kissed some more and I grew.

Dana asked me to sit on the ledge of the spa and she sucked me to hardness.

She said "I've missed you Jack and your cock."

She focused on licking and kissing my sensitive tip and her fingers teased my balls, still tired and empty from my long weekend with Catherine and Cynthia.

But since I was popping Viagra 100mg pills each morning with breakfast I grew for the occasion, with a smile.

Dana then she had me sit back down on the ledge in the hot tub and she straddled me, inserting me into her tight hairy pussy.

She smiled at me and said "I've missed this in my life Jack. Sonia is a very good pussy licker but nothing beats your cock."

I had Dana ride me until she came, shuddering as I held her.

"How often do you want to cum sweetie?" I asked her.

"Can you manage once an hour?" She asked me, very seriously. The naive young!

When she had finished, I hadn't cum yet so I took her over to the lounge chairs on the patio, turned on the misters and took her missionary with her feet up near her head, plunging deeply into her, over and over, working to cream into her young tight hole for the first time in weeks.

My deep thrusting reached into her cavern that had been fallow since the last time we had fucked.

It wasn't painful at all; it was quite pleasurable for Dana as those nerves were reawakened as my tip moved into dormant territory. Repeatedly. Like a jack hammer.

I came with a groan and she held me close, thanking me for giving her my baby batter as she called it.

When I finished I rolled off of her, my penis still wet and dripping and she cleaned me with her mouth, all the while her manicured fingers massaged and played with my shriveled and empty balls.

We showered outdoors, had a quick lunch, got dressed and went to a movie.

It was a summer afternoon and we picked a movie to go to written for adults. No super hero. No explosions. Not in space. No aliens. No terrorists. Just adults in a good plot.

Alone in the back row of the theatre, in the darkness of the empty auditorium I had my hands all over Dana's breasts.

After the lights went down we lifted up the armrest between us and she moved close to me, which made it easy to fondle her. Dana had magnificent tits. Large, firm, capped with mouth watering nipples that she always begged me to suck.

She told me when we got out to the car that she had cum just from my playing with her nipples.

When we got home I stripped her clothes off and we went for a playful nude swim and then napped by the pool in a lounge chair.

Waking up first, I let Dana sleep and when she woke up, hand in hand I walked her, still naked, into the cottage where I gave her a relaxing massage, focusing on her neck, arms, shoulders, back, butt, legs and feet.

It was a non sexual massage. I just wanted her to relax and enjoy my hands on her body.

As I finished she asked me to cover her with a blanket so she could take another nap. We kissed.

I left her alone and let her catch up on her sleep.

Dana slept for about an hour and then found me sitting in the hot tub.

She grabbed a couple of cold beers and joined me, greeting me with a smile and a kiss.

I loved that bush growing on her. But I needed to trim it.

I asked Dana to sit on the edge of the hot tub so I could check out her bush.

She sipped her beer while I played with her pussy. Just my hands and fingers.

Dana liked what I was doing but she was a woman on a mission.

"Can we talk Jack?" she asked me.

"We can talk about anything you want, sweetie" I replied.

"I'm ready for more responsibility in the swimsuit company."

"Okay" I replied, "What would you like to do?"

"Jack, you've trained me well and I think I am ready to start traveling and selling more."

"I agree Dana, where do you want to go?"

"I want to go to Japan, to Europe, to Australia to Thailand."

"Dana, I am fine with you going to those places but I won't allow you to go alone. I think you will do a great job but I am concerned with your safety. Who can go with you that you like and trust and is willing to work as hard as you are?"

She replied "How about Sonia?"

I answered with "She is here illegally so unless she returns to Mexico and gets a Mexican passport she's out. If you wanted to fly together you would have to fly to Mexico first before going to wherever you are going."

"How about Susan? I like Susan."

"Susan is down in Mexico with Monica. I don't know if same sex marriage is legal there but if it is they might be getting married. Plus I need the two of them to focus on Latin America and the Caribbean. I can send you to Japan to work with Akiko if you like."

"Let's keep thinking. Akiko doesn't want to have to babysit me."

I replied, "The one person I would feel most comfortable Julie, the trainer that I had working with you and Sonia. I trust her and I like her. How do you feel about her?"

Dana smiled and said, "Julie would be great. I wonder if she is available to travel."

I had my cell phone handy so I got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge, my feet dangling in the water. I sent a text to Julie to see if she was available to talk.

In the meantime, Dana had stood up and had separated my legs. She bent down to give my soft cock a kiss. Or two. Or three.

Julie texted she could talk or come over, what was easiest for me?

"Are you available for dinner?" I texted her and we set it up for Italian that evening. We planned an early dinner.

Dana got me hard with her kissed and we fucked one more time in the hot tub.

Over dinner we worked out an arrangement for Dana and Julie to put together a business plan over the next week or so in Las Vegas and then email it to me for approval.

We returned to the house, Julie followed in her car. We sat outside under the misters on the patio and enjoyed champagne.

Dana went to bed, kissing me goodnight and Julie and I stayed out on the patio talking, getting to know one another.

She thanked me for the business I gave her, teaching Sonia how to swim and being Dana's personal trainer. And, she was flattered that I chose her as a swimsuit model.

Julie said to me "You're very attractive Jack, but I have to be honest with you, it was a little strange with you having all these women around you. It was almost like you were Hugh Heffner at the Playboy Mansion."

I looked at her and said, "All those women are my friends and most of them have business interests with me; like you will when you and Dana have this new venture set up. Now, if you're asking if I slept with those women, the answer is yes. I did. But it was a two way thing, all mutual consent."

Julie surprised me by asking me "Why didn't you hit on me?"

With that I knew she was interested and I said to her "If I am not mistaken, you were wearing a wedding ring when you were training and teaching Sonia and Dana, and you still had it on when we did the photo shoots. I don't believe in destroying other people's marriages Julie."

She looked at me and said "We're separated and it isn't going to work out. I don't even know why I am wearing this stupid wedding ring."

I responded, "I'm sorry to hear that."

For the next hour Julie poured her heart out to me. I may have been the only one she had opened up to so deeply about her marriage.

There were tears, laughter, her hands on my arms, her hands holding mine. All while we drank champagne and she moved closer to me.

There was an awkward silence and then she started crying and I reached out and pulled her into my lap, my arms holding her as she sobbed.

I just held her, rubbing her back, just letting her cry.

When she stopped Julie said "You must think I am an idiot" to which I answered "No, you're a beautiful woman going through a rough time."

She wiped her tears, smearing her makeup and lowered her head to mine and we kissed.

We ended up in the cottage where we fucked all night long. She was a lonely woman who had felt rejected by a man she thought would be faithful and supportive until death do they part and she found out that life was something otherwise.

Julie left about 5am, having been held, caressed, fondled, rubbed, kissed and fucked in about 10 different positions. Despite being tired and having been fucking women since Thursday night with Catherine, then Cynthia followed by Dana and now Julie, I performed quite well. I dropped three loads into her very nice pussy and I don't know how many times she came. But she sure liked my dick inside of her.

After she left I slipped into the bed with Dana. She pulled me into her and we spooned. She asked me "Did you help Julie out?"

I said "I did."

Dana said to me "You're a good man Jack Colton. You take care of a lot of people and we all need to take care of you. I love you Jack."